Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,761 members, 7,930,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 11:02 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (871232 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (2297) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:11am On Jun 07
⚡Russia's President Vladimir Putin met with President of Republika Srpska Milorad Dodik.

Putin: We are grateful to you for what you do in the spiritual sphere, and in supporting our ties through the foreign ministries.

1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:11am On Jun 07
⚡French President Macron proposed sending Western forces into Ukraine.

But Biden rejected the idea due to concerns about escalation, Politico reports.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 7:52am On Jun 07
obedience4:

😂😂😂
seems a sensitive nerve was touched, I wish you luck on your hunting
As they in theatre circles "Go Break a leg"
Omo you zuzu no be lie.. 😂 nerve broken with someone of over 18 years experience working with spdc and the oil and gas industry of both africa and the middle east?? You think,.everyone is you that's locked to one slavery position without nothing to show for it.. It might interest you to know I've moved three times in my career life. From the way you sound and limited, you can only wish to achieve quater of what I've achieve as an instrument Engineer trained abroad and locally. Poor you ranting from morning till night on insignificant issues on a public thread with no direction.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:52am On Jun 07
WriteerNg:
⚡Russia is now the 4th largest economy in the world (PPP).
So much for sanctions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 7:53am On Jun 07
WriteerNg:
⚡3 times more than at the beginning of the invasion.

Russia now concentrated a record 550,000 troops military near the border with Ukraine and in the occupied territories, Ukraine's Military Intelligence GUR says.

The preparation for NATO suicide forces is in full swing.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 7:55am On Jun 07
Appleyard:
So much for sanctions.
They thought by sanctioning Russia, the bear will be brought to it knees, they quickly played their last card only to be disappointed by the results, instead for Russia to fall it begins to grow. grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 8:41am On Jun 07
jjj37:

Omo you zuzu no be lie.. 😂 nerve broken with someone of over 18 years experience working with spdc and the oil and gas industry of both africa and the middle east?? You think,.everyone is you that's locked to one slavery position without nothing to show for it.. It might interest you to know I've moved three times in my career life. From the way you sound and limited, you can only wish to achieve quater of what I've achieve as an instrument Engineer trained abroad and locally. Poor you ranting from morning till night on insignificant issues on a public thread with no direction.

This one writing epistles on his achievements on a faceless forum, who's gonna believe this lies now

Like I said I don't have time to get into profitless arguments with you,
One thing I know is that as a member of the health sector, I get my paid by the hour and also in
$

I will allow your nemesis "muse" to deal with you grin

If he sure for you let's post our LinkedIn profiles let see your qualifications
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 8:51am On Jun 07
okeysoninv:
olodo Beirut is presently been receiving wotowoto

I don't even know how someone can even be bragging about this. Lebanon is as diverse and divided as Nigeria, with over 30% christian population.

The Hezbollah that is bombing them and had Israelis run with their tails from their home are in Southern Lebanon, not running and still sending missiles. But apartheid Israel is giving them wotowoto by terrorizing Beirut which has no relations to Hezbollah. It's just like Chad declaring war against Boko Haram, and to teach them a lesson, they bomb Lagos.

Very stupid set of people, both leaders and followers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:52am On Jun 07
⚡Mexico and Nicaragua refused to participate in the summit on Ukraine in Switzerland.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:54am On Jun 07
⚡Russia's Nizhny Novgorod hosts the BRICS Sherpas/Sous Sherpas Third Meeting ahead of the upcoming BRICS Ministerial (June 10-11)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:56am On Jun 07
WriteerNg:
⚡Russia's Nizhny Novgorod hosts the BRICS Sherpas/Sous Sherpas Third Meeting ahead of the upcoming BRICS Ministerial (June 10-11)

Has BRICS reached an agreement on their common currency yet?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:01am On Jun 07
⚡Taiwan vows to exercise self-defense rights against Chinesen PLA first strike

Taiwan’s Defense Minister Wellington Koo:

If China's People's Liberation Army unleashes a first strike, Taiwan's military can invoke the right to self-defense.

Therefore, if the forces of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) attack Taiwanese aircraft, vessels or facilities, Taiwan's main island and outlying islands, or any Chinese aircraft enters Taiwan's territorial airspace or waters which extend 12 nautical miles from its shores, we can exercise the right to self-defense and launch self-defense counterattacks accordingly.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:04am On Jun 07
⚡At Vladimir Putin's press conference, a Japanese journalist raised the issue of the Kuril Islands and the conclusion of a peace treaty.

According to the Russian president, the Russian Federation is not ready to negotiate with the Japanese government as long as it supports the authorities of so-called Ukraine and does not give up its territorial claims.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 9:52am On Jun 07
jjj37:

yes you correct 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 10:03am On Jun 07
obedience4:

This one writing epistles on his achievements on a faceless forum, who's gonna believe this lies now

One thing I know is that as a member of the health sector, I get my paid by the hour and also in
$

who's gonna believe this lies now also🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A slave is a slave no matter how you painted it

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:06am On Jun 07
⚡The world is “centimeters” away from the point of no return before a new big war, Hungarian Prime Minister Orban says.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:09am On Jun 07
⚡Ukrainian President Zelensky speaks French in France's National Assembly, receives a standing ovation.

"France, thank you for standing with us in defense of life."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:10am On Jun 07
⚡The Colombian Ministry of Commerce announced a ban on the supply of coal to Israel to all companies in its country.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:28am On Jun 07
⚡Bosnia and Herzegovina to split up?

Milorad Dodik confirmed that a referendum on independence and actual secession from Bosnia will be held in the Republika Srpska.

The decision on the referendum has already been made, and preparations are now underway for its holding.

The date of the referendum will be announced later.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:51am On Jun 07
⚡Four Indian medical students have drowned while swimming in a river in northwest Russia, officials said Friday.

The incident happened on Tuesday in the Volkhov river in the city of Veliky Novgorod, the regional investigative committee said.

“The students were swimming… in an area where bathing is banned,” it said. “Two of them started being carried away by the current and two others jumped in to save them. After some time, all four went under water”.

The Indian consulate in the city of Saint Petersburg said a fifth student “was saved,” adding that they were pursuing medical studies at the university in Veliky Novgorod.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:52am On Jun 07
⚡Israeli judge resigns from International Court of Justice.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:54am On Jun 07
🇺🇸 🇺🇦

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 11:16am On Jun 07
WriteerNg:
⚡The Colombian Ministry of Commerce announced a ban on the supply of coal to Israel to all companies in its country.

I don't know how some Arab leaders sleep at night reading news like this.

They are not different from Netanyahu.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:25am On Jun 07
motayoayinde:

it is easy to fan the flames of war, when you know you are not in immediate harm, or danger, it is easy for Colombia to do so but not Arab countries. most Arab leaders just want a deal to be done,so has to maintain peace in the region. countries like Qatar, Egypt, won't been seen as mediators if they start placing bans on Israeli forgien trade,and recalling of diplomats. just a few weeks back we were talking about a potential war between two regional powers Isreal and Iran, such a conflict will be catastrophic for the middle East.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 11:44am On Jun 07
WriteerNg:
⚡Bosnia and Herzegovina to split up?

Milorad Dodik confirmed that a referendum on independence and actual secession from Bosnia will be held in the Republika Srpska.

The decision on the referendum has already been made, and preparations are now underway for its holding.

The date of the referendum will be announced later.

They should find a way to split peacefully and not have a repeat of what happened in 1992-1995.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 11:47am On Jun 07
motayoayinde:

There is ancient African proverbs that goes thus: It's when a mosquito lands on your testicles that you will realize that hitting is not the only way to get rid of mosquitoes.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 12:30pm On Jun 07
obedience4:

$
Bros i no dey brag, not my thing.. check my history here. I've gone far in life by the grace of God and I'll still continue to strife for better opportunities as I'm after money more than anything else now at this stage of my life. So no try me, coming and interacting here is because I'm a social person that likes and enjoys meaningful gist, so if you want my linkind profile ask them don't ask me.. the people i summit my cv's to for a position knows my profile.. comprende?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:32pm On Jun 07
jjj37:

Bros i no dey brag, not my thing.. check my history here. I've gone far in life by the grace of God and I'll still continue to strife for better opportunities as I'm after money more than anything else now at this stage of my life. So no try me, coming and interacting here is because I'm a social person that likes and enjoys meaningful gist, so if you want my linkind profile ask them don't ask me.. the people i summit my cv's to for a position knows my profile.. comprende?

Affirmative.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:49pm On Jun 07
BentizilL0:

You should not be talking here again if you have shame, none of your so called prediction called prophecy came to pass..
1. Argentina won the world cup not France
2. Ivory coast won the Afcon not Nigeria
3. Russia did not nuke Ukraine in 2023
4. China did not invade Taiwan as you prophecy
5. Russia also did not bomb Poland..

Now tell me, who would want to take someone like you serious?.. grin
You and that Reddit thief is in same league, nobody even dey reply him again. He don outlive his relevance..

Evidence plenty of your fake prophecy, you better go sit down one place.. cheesy
6. Putin was to die, last year
7. Israel would destroy Iran
😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:08pm On Jun 07
⚡A North Korean defector group sent 500 plastic bottles containing rice, money, and USB sticks towards North Korea via the Yellow Sea.

Another wave of balloons towards North Korea might occur over the weekend.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:09pm On Jun 07
⚡Biden announces $225 million in new aid for Ukraine at Paris talks with Zelensky

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:11pm On Jun 07
⚡This morning GameStop issued an offering up to 75 million shares which at $40 would be another $3 billion, bringing cash to $5 billion.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (2297) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: seunny4lif(m), Alamkir, LordAdam16, Ballack1(m), usmanpogo and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.