Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (1992) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (737614 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2024) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:38am On Jun 24
🗣 Foreign Minister of the Republic of Zimbabwe Frederick Shawa in an interview with a TASS correspondent said:

▪️Zimbabwe seeks to host Russia-Africa summit;

▪️Zimbabwe’s economic interaction with Russia has been growing steadily in recent years;

▪️Zimbabwe is interested in direct flights with Russia;

▪️Zimbabwe is seeking to join BRICS.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:39am On Jun 24
⚡Around 20 bodies have been found at a South Korean lithium battery factory after a massive fire.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:40am On Jun 24
⚡In Azerbaijan, repeatedly convicted criminal Rovshan Allahverdiyev opened fire from a hunting rifle in Baku and killed four people, including three policemen. This was reported in the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:43am On Jun 24
The Ukrainian Armed Forces have lost their positions in the western part of Krasnohorivka, and clean-up operations in the area continue. Advisor to the head of the DPR Igor Kimakovsky told TASS about this.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:48am On Jun 24

What is included in the 14th package of sanctions:

▪️EU companies are responsible for ensuring that their subsidiaries in third countries do not circumvent sanctions against the Russian Federation:

▪️The EU has banned investments, provision of goods, technologies and services for the completion of LNG projects such as Arctic LNG 2 and Murmansk LNG

▪️The EU included in the 14th package of sanctions 61 companies from the Russian Federation, China, the UAE, Turkey, against which restrictions on the export of dual-use technologies were introduced;

▪️The EU banned the import of helium from Russia and the export of manganese ores, a number of types of plastic, rare earth elements, and electronic components to the Russian Federation;

▪️The EU has banned its airlines from operating charters and private flights around the world ordered by individuals and legal entities from Russia;

▪️EU companies selling military goods to third countries must identify and assess the risks of their re-export to Russia.

The EU has prohibited its companies not operating in Russia from using the banking message transmission system of the Central Bank of the Russian Federation.

The EU has banned its media and NGOs from receiving any funding from Russia.

The EU imposed sanctions against 27 tankers that transport Russian oil and petroleum products, regardless of the G7 price ceiling.

The EU has indefinitely postponed the introduction of a ban on the import of diamond jewelry from the Russian Federation processed in third countries, the EC reports.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:52am On Jun 24
⚡A depot of missile weapons was hit in Odessa, killing up to 10 foreigners servicing the missiles. This was reported to TASS by law enforcement agencies.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:02am On Jun 24
BREAKING – US Army C-17 heavy military transport aircraft lands in Israel, ahead of military escalation with Hezbollah - Israeli Army Radio correspondent

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:07am On Jun 24
🇷🇺🙌🏻 It is important to understand that the West’s terrorist attacks against Russia are a response to our effective actions on the battlefield in Ukraine and on the fields of global economic and political confrontation. Just like there were terrorist attacks on the Nord Streams immediately after the announcement of referendums on the annexation of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions

By the way, as then, the West is responding with terrorist attacks to the starting point we have designated in a possible settlement of the conflict

📉 The trend is clearly visible: they started with a high-tech terrorist attack at the bottom of the Baltic Sea with a blow to the European and Russian economies. They continued with a complexly organized attack on Crocus "under a false flag" with the potential for an interethnic split in Russia. Now they have descended to banal terror at the hands of crests

It is becoming more and more difficult for the West to make strong moves, it seems that it has none left
☝🏻 Typical zungzwang leading to defeat. Both in the war in Ukraine and in the global confrontation

Of course, this does not make it any easier for the victims and the relatives of the victims. We mourn with them and will never forget

At the same time, I would like to send rays of diarrhea to those who hype on tragedies. 🥴 "This is not how you should fight", "I'll tell you how to do it" and generally "I told you so". Take a break at least for the time of mourning, immediately after I’m ready to answer you to the point

And about the pause. ‼️ Today is exactly one year of Prigozhin’s campaign against Moscow. I hadn’t started a telegram yet and didn’t have a personal platform
But I was live on the air for more than nine hours: I covered the events, gave a personal assessment and answered all your questions. Unlike those who “took a break” and waited than everything will end

Of course, you have the right to do so. Just like hype today at the events in Sevastopol and Dagestan, no one will forbid you. Then just don’t be offended

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:12am On Jun 24
🔥 ISRAEL – A fire broke out in Margaliot, eastern sector on the border with Lebanon due to the fall of an anti-tank missile from Hezbollah.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:15am On Jun 24
Shipping on the Saimaa Canal from Finland through Russia to the Baltic Sea opened from June 24 to December 31, reports the Finnish Ministry of Transport.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:18am On Jun 24
⚡Train bridge collapses into river due to flooding near Sioux City, Iowa, United States.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:19am On Jun 24
😂 🤣 😂 🤣

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:20am On Jun 24
⚡The BRICS Games on Sabantuy—a summer festival celebrating Tatar heritage, now widely celebrated around the world—are full of vibrant dances, loud songs and a sea of ​​positivity.

The BRICS Games were held in Kazan, the capital of the Republic of Tatarstan, from June 12 to 23.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Dvdpity: 10:56am On Jun 24
Vic2023:
🇺🇦⚡- "Syrskyi [Ukraine's Commander-In-Chief], go f*ck yourself and come fight. Syrskyi is a red-haired idiot who does not give a f*ck about ordinary people who are now dying like flies, and I’m not talking about our fighters. This genius moved our best to Volchansk [northern Kharkov direction], now Konstantinovka [Mariinka-Ugledar direction] is hell." – Ukrainian 79th Brigade (Cyborgs).
Ahoy, to the last Ukrainians...of cos.. Ukraine is winning.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 11:09am On Jun 24
Vic2023:
🇷🇺🙌🏻 It is important to understand that the West’s terrorist attacks against Russia are a response to our effective actions on the battlefield in Ukraine and on the fields of global economic and political confrontation. Just like there were terrorist attacks on the Nord Streams immediately after the announcement of referendums on the annexation of the DPR, LPR, Zaporozhye and Kherson regions

By the way, as then, the West is responding with terrorist attacks to the starting point we have designated in a possible settlement of the conflict

📉 The trend is clearly visible: they started with a high-tech terrorist attack at the bottom of the Baltic Sea with a blow to the European and Russian economies. They continued with a complexly organized attack on Crocus "under a false flag" with the potential for an interethnic split in Russia. Now they have descended to banal terror at the hands of crests

It is becoming more and more difficult for the West to make strong moves, it seems that it has none left
☝🏻 Typical zungzwang leading to defeat. Both in the war in Ukraine and in the global confrontation

Of course, this does not make it any easier for the victims and the relatives of the victims. We mourn with them and will never forget

At the same time, I would like to send rays of diarrhea to those who hype on tragedies. 🥴 "This is not how you should fight", "I'll tell you how to do it" and generally "I told you so". Take a break at least for the time of mourning, immediately after I’m ready to answer you to the point

And about the pause. ‼️ Today is exactly one year of Prigozhin’s campaign against Moscow. I hadn’t started a telegram yet and didn’t have a personal platform
But I was live on the air for more than nine hours: I covered the events, gave a personal assessment and answered all your questions. Unlike those who “took a break” and waited than everything will end

Of course, you have the right to do so. Just like hype today at the events in Sevastopol and Dagestan, no one will forbid you. Then just don’t be offended
hmmmm......

I shake yna*h for you ooo.
you just dey give us conspiracy/propaganda back to back.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:52am On Jun 24
Balogunodua:

Of course, Obeideince40 needs to calm down and agree to this new reality cheesy

But then again will it be possible with the Carrier operating far from the shore.

The US has gamed these type of scenario several times and the result is always the same: some drones always went through the layered defenses.

Nonetheless, if the carrier is operating far away from shore, the lesser the drone swarm success rate would become. But again, that would be almost impossible to achieve.because, carrier strike groups are designed to stay close within the geographical proximity of their target. And this will depend on if the enemy had advanced defenses.

If the enemy has little to no defense, the carrier can sit say a 100 to 200 miles away from the enemy's coastline. In theory, a carrier can sit and strike thousands of miles away from an enemy's shoreline, but the further away from the shore the lower the sorties and ordinances it can drop. Plus, it would have to expend huge refuelling assets for a very small strike force.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 11:59am On Jun 24
Masterviolence:

My conversation with them will soon come to a halt.

I can't afford to loss brain cells because of them.

It's frustrating and baffling how some of them don't accept their errors, learn new facts and move on. They always have something irrelevant, incorrect or off topic to say. This is why most of the time I just chose to read comments without replying. I don't even read some comments anymore because is of no use reading when you know it would be fruitless to reply them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:02pm On Jun 24
Masterviolence:

Argument like this gets me livid.

We are talking about:
Lunch, Detection and Interception.

[b]What is the correlation between this topic and the numbers of airplanes an airport can accomodate?

There's obviously no link to this topic of debate.

The only link I can think of, is you trying everything in you to travel out.
Visa, Airport and Abroad
grin grin
[/b]
Ay the bolded. grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:06pm On Jun 24
Obedience40:

which drones is stealthy,.?😂😂😂😂😂
even advance USA drones can be well spotted on radars talk less of cheap Chinese or Iranian drones

even stealthy fighter jets with their body frame and speed, when their weapons bay are open to release bombs they lose their stealthiness, and can be spotted on radars.

we are not in a stone age, there is no way a group of drones will surprise a USA navy carrier group,, IT IS SIMPLY IMPOSSIBLE.

Are there drones designed to be stealthy or not?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24
Obedience40:

I was only saying hypothetical a swamp of drones will likely score a bit
the problem is how will drones be able to swamp a USA carrier, without them being intercept in transit.

Your first paragraph answered your question but at the same time, you contradicted your first paragraph with your second paragraph. At this stage, I cannot help you brother, because my eyes are turning me going around in circles. Stay blessed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:12pm On Jun 24
Fash20:

The same way drones are used to overwhelm every other DF system. The drones may not do the damage they just have to keep the carrier busy while another weapon strikes the carrier.

Extended facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24
Masterviolence:

The last paragraph sum it up.
This should also be a lesson to others.

And I hope he learnt something from this topic too.

I hope that too.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:15pm On Jun 24

The EU has imposed sanctions against Polina Gagarina, it follows from the document.

The European Union has imposed sanctions against the Russian singer Shaman, it follows from the document.

The EU imposed sanctions against the general director and president of the News Media publishing house Aram Gabrelyanov, it follows from the document.

❗️The EU imposed sanctions against the commander-in-chief of the Russian Navy, Admiral Alexander Moiseev, follows from the document.

The EU included in the 14th package of sanctions the international children's center "Artek", the public foundation named after Kadyrov and the Belarusian Youth Union, it follows from the document.

The EU blacklisted actor Ivan Okhlobystin, it follows from the document.

[🖼 The EU imposed sanctions against Ambassador-at-Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry Rodion Miroshnik, it follows from the document.]
The EU imposed sanctions against Ambassador-at-Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry Rodion Miroshnik, it follows from the document.

[🖼 The European Union has imposed sanctions against the head of the Federal Property Management Agency Yakovenko, it follows from the document.]
The European Union has imposed sanctions against the head of the Federal Property Management Agency Yakovenko, it follows from the document.

The EU imposed sanctions against the Secretary of State of the Union State Dmitry Mezentsev, it follows from the document.]
The EU imposed sanctions against the Secretary of State of the Union State Dmitry Mezentsev, it follows from the document.

The EU has imposed sanctions against billionaire Roman Trotsenko, as follows from the document.

The EU imposed sanctions against 19 Chinese and nine Turkish companies for circumventing sanctions against Russia, according to the document.

The EU imposed sanctions against:

▪Ural Airlines;
▪"New Russia Railways";
▪Eurasia Drilling Company LLC.

The EU blacklisted businessmen Altushkin and Bolloev.

❕The EU imposed sanctions against Russia's largest shipping company Sovcomflot.

The EU imposed sanctions against the Minister of Education of the DPR Olga Koludarova.

The EU imposed sanctions against the governor of the Oryol region Andrei Klychkov.

❕The EU included a total of 69 individuals and 47 companies in the 14th package of sanctions against Russia.

The EU has imposed sanctions against the Internet Development Institute.

The EU included the Central Research Institute of Precision Engineering (part of the Kalashnikov concern) in the 14th package of anti-Russian sanctions.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24
Balogunodua:

Hypothetical is what we all do factually Friend cheesy

The USA Carrier have yet to come across that kind of threat none that this defence system have engaged such threat on land or at the sea. So yours and his summation are all hypothetical....base theory... grin

The USA carrier that was supposedly hit by Houthi had all this system in place...even though no real time proof that this Mighty Carrier was hit...the USA providing an old video as a counter leaves room for suspicion for us all. We can go all and allover again with this to no end. grin

Logically, the old video they put out gave them away that they're hiding something.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24
Watcharena:
maybe no carrier was hit but why did U S gave us old picture instead of new one and again why did US sent Carrier home only to replace it with another one
Gbam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 12:21pm On Jun 24

The EU imposed sanctions against Israeli citizen Blatt, whose company allegedly supplies the Russian Federation with components for the Irony intelligence complex.

The EU imposed sanctions against the head of the FSB Directorate for Crimea and Sevastopol.

The European Union has imposed sanctions against JSC Belarusian Optical-Mechanical Association (BelOMO).

EU restrictions were introduced against three-time Olympic champion in synchronized swimming Maria Kiseleva and actor Vyacheslav Manucharov.

The EU has imposed sanctions against the mother of the head of Chechnya, Aimani Kadyrova.

She was included in the sanctions list in connection with the “implementation of the program” for the re-education of Ukrainian children and for helping the families of Chechen fighters who take part in the special operation, the explanation states.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24
Appleyard:

Your first paragraph answered your question but at the same time, you contradicted your first paragraph with your second paragraph. At this stage, I cannot help you brother, because my eyes are turning me going around in circles. Stay blessed.

it's all good, anything you believe is OK as long as it's makes you happy.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24
Appleyard:

Are there drones designed to be stealthy or not?

give me one drone, that has stealthily capabilities like the F22, drones are just cheap alternatives and low risk assets.

with innovation maybe a stealthy capable drone will be produce, for now there is nothing like a drone which it's signature won't be seen on radar.

drones can overwhelmingly overpower AD base on its numbers, but they can't evade radar detection.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24
Kingsnairaland:

That is what he meant to say.
Abi LGBT spirit 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24
WriteerNg:

But one fool here said that China's relationship with the EU/US is the most important and that China would not risk it for Russia. He swore that China cannot do without EU/US.

Most people don't realize that to the Chinese people, Russia is Europe.

It is in infact Europe with everything that Europe lacks and the largest portion of Europe at that.
The reverse is the reality the world cannot do without China, not just EU.
China actually has the world by the balls...

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:34pm On Jun 24
⚡Russia hit the warehouses of the Tavria-V hypermarket in Odessa.

Judging by the secondary detonation from video 1, they hit an ammunition storage.

According to Russian sources, there was a warehouse of NATO missiles there.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 1:35pm On Jun 24
⚡️Turkish Army completely bans use of radio, TV, Internet and social media for soldiers in military base areas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) (1995) ... (2024) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.