Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,698 members, 7,882,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:15 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (749171 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 8:52pm On Jul 06
Mille:

You should have warned him earlier then before there was retaliation. Almost 6 hours passed after I first saw the post and there was no attempt to caution him. Instead, at least four people agreed with his tribalistic and inflammatory remarks.

I have let it pass. I'm Yoruba first before anything. And while I'm ordinarily not tribalistic or racist, I can be both if you come for my people. Just a heads-up for any other person considering putting up an anti-Yoruba post here.

cc: Jovi10

No vex bro. I saw yours first but I know he started it. That's why i tagged him.

We're supposed to be one ☹️

❤️ 🇳🇬 ❤️

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 8:52pm On Jul 06
⚡Four dead and three are wounded after a mass shooting at a birthday party in Kentucky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:07pm On Jul 06
Alamkir:

But you have mind oh! you will copy to reply a post. Just to simply air your mind about the post you are replying, u Don run go copy.
I swear...... If people they go jail for plagiarism, dem for don give you life sentence
continue to press his neck, mash his brocos while you are at it too 😂

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 9:09pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:
⚡US says Iran's presidential election was 'not free or fair' and won't 'lead to fundamental change in Iran’s direction.' - AP
tell your beloved Ukraine to hold election first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 9:11pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:
⚡Four dead and three are wounded after a mass shooting at a birthday party in Kentucky

I just read the news article of this and it gets even crazier.

The shooter actually committed suicide while being chased by police. The USA is definitely filled with trigger-happy people.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 9:25pm On Jul 06
⚡The group of Russian ships from the Northern Fleet, which visited Venezuela on 2 July as part of a long-distance mission, leaves the local port of La Guaira.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:25pm On Jul 06
Mille:

You should have warned him earlier then before there was retaliation. Almost 6 hours passed after I first saw the post and there was no attempt to caution him. Instead, at least four people agreed with his tribalistic and inflammatory remarks.

I have let it pass. I'm Yoruba first before anything. And while I'm ordinarily not tribalistic or racist, I can be both if you come for my people. Just a heads-up for any other person considering putting up an anti-Yoruba post here.

I didn't respond because I thought it was going to stop. Sorry about that tho. We should stop doing this tribal stuff it's of no good to nay of us be it hausa,igbo or yoruba. I'm Yoruba too but all this things know make sense. If person wan roll for mud know mean say make we follow am roll inside potopoto. We all want a better Nigeria and the idiots in power have successfully divided we youths, that why they are just doing any how with governance and all of the us just dey look like mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 9:35pm On Jul 06
Jovi10:

I didn't respond because I thought it was going to stop. Sorry about that tho. We should stop doing this tribal stuff it's of no good to nay of us be it hausa,igbo or yoruba. I'm Yoruba too but all this things know make sense. If person wan roll for mud know mean say make we follow am roll inside potopoto. We all want a better Nigeria and the idiots in power have successfully divided we youths, that why they are just doing any how with governance and all of the us just dey look like mumu.

God bless you.

How country go ever good when youths dey fight each other?

You don ever see when dem dey share money for senate, dem com talk say na only igbo and yoruba or only yoruba and hausa politicians we go give??

Make una open una eyes. Na the same tactics wey US dey use for the rest of the world na him our politicians dey use for us. DIVIDE & CONQUER! DIVIDE & RULE!

Their greatest fear na when we stop to dey fight ourselves. Bcuz them know say na dem we go face next.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:37pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:

God bless you.

You don ever see when dem dey share money for senate, dem com talk say na only igbo and yoruba or only yoruba and hausa politicians we go give??

Make una open una eyes. Na the same tactics wey US dey use for the rest of the world na him our politicians dey use for us. DIVIDE & CONQUER! DIVIDE & RULE!

Exactly bro. I just hope and wish the youths can open their eyes vividly.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 9:50pm On Jul 06
⚡Face Of Freedom 🌍

🇳🇪 🇲🇱 🇧🇫

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 10:08pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:
⚡Face Of Freedom 🌍

🇳🇪 🇲🇱 🇧🇫
hmmmm......irony
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 10:27pm On Jul 06
Mille:

God will bless you for this.. 💯
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:40pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:

God bless you.

Their greatest fear na when we stop to dey fight ourselves. Bcuz them know say na dem we go face next.
Nice points.. Las las till when we overcome tribal issues that's when our government will know we have wokenup.
You are first a Nigerian before any tribe, y'all should be smart.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 10:41pm On Jul 06
⚡Senior Israeli Officials have stated that any Ceasefire and Hostage Deal with Hamas will not involve the Withdrawal of Israeli Forces from certain Areas of the Gaza Strip, including the “Netzarim Corridor” which is a Route that Splits the Gaza Strip from East-West, and the “Philadelphi Corridor” which allows Israeli Troops to Control the Border between Gaza and Egypt as well as the Rafah Border Crossing.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 10:41pm On Jul 06
sainttwist1:
hmmmm......irony
So what's your point? Allow then to continue with a government that basically sold their country resources to the lowest bidder

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Tiopii: 10:43pm On Jul 06
WriteerNg:
⚡Moldova to Supply Power to Ukraine.

The foreign ministers of Ukraine, Moldova, and Romania issued a joint statement, underscoring their collaborative efforts, after their meeting in Chisinau.

According to the document, power plants will be situated in Moldova, in exchange for which Kiev will provide natural gas.

Good deal.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 10:56pm On Jul 06
⚡As Israel and Hamas appear to be on the Verge of a Ceasefire and Hostage Deal in the Gaza Strip; the Director of the CIA, Bill Burns alongside the Prime Minister of Qatar, Head of Egyptian Intelligence, and Director of Mossad are planning to meet on Monday in Doha to hopefully Finalize a Deal which will see the Release of the remaining Hostages being held by Hamas.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:56pm On Jul 06
No matter where the electricity is coming from

There is what we call sub stations and transmission cables which will be located in Ukraine so it will still be blown up into tiny bits of atoms if Ukraine continues to hit Russia oil depot

So if Ukraine wants stable electricity and for the special military operations to be a measured suffering then

It must refrain from touching Russia oil depot if not the people will feel cold and lack electricity for day to day activities.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 11:00pm On Jul 06
⚡The American RQ-4 Global Hawk has been circling over Polish territory throughout the day near the border with the Kaliningrad region at an altitude of about 17.1 kilometers.

According to Flightradar24 data at 22:19 Moscow time, a drone with the call sign FORTE16 is hovering approximately 80 kilometers from the Russian border.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06
WritterNg:
⚡As Israel and Hamas appear to be on the Verge of a Ceasefire and Hostage Deal in the Gaza Strip; the Director of the CIA, Bill Burns alongside the Prime Minister of Qatar, Head of Egyptian Intelligence, and Director of Mossad are planning to meet on Monday in Doha to hopefully Finalize a Deal which will see the Release of the remaining Hostages being held by Hamas.

I love Israel no doubt but
I also said many months ago hamas can't be destroyed because Bible already said it

But those who still think Jerusalem is the one Bible is talking about find it hard to grasp the earth will be destroyed and a new Jerusalem will be made available.

Live one with another live and let live is still the best motto out there

(1) (2) (3) ... (2042) (2043) (2044) (2045) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.