Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,662 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:20 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (911595 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2356) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11
WriteerNg:
⚡New Russian Defense Minister Does Audit: 11 trillion Rubles ($127 billion Dollars) Missing.

Russian Defense Minister Andrei Belousov has unveiled immense corruption among his predecessors. To the point of mind-exploding horror.

Beyond the missing money, here are some other problems:

1. An acute shortage of optical reconnaissance satellites.

2. Tanks have been sent out without their required Arena-M active protection systems (APS) even though they were paid for.

3. Promised production of Lancets and Krasnopol drones is non-existent.

4. New AWACS aircraft, which aviation urgently needs, have not been built.

5. Not a single new electronic warfare aircraft is under construction.

In other words, Prigozhin was completely correct: the corruption and theft at the Ministry of Defense has been shameful and treasonous.

Defense Minister Belousov is hard at work to fix these problems and expose those responsible for them.

That is exactly why Putin appointed him. There is too much corruption among some of the top brass.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:13pm On Jul 11
⚡Italian Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni warned fellow NATO leaders not to lose sight of potential threats off the alliance’s southern flank, as most attention is being focused to the east.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11
MrSamsung:

Shoigu don enter wahala because an economist is in charge of MOD and every penny would be accounted for

I tell you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 10:17pm On Jul 11
WriteerNg:
⚡Biden's campaign is "quietly testing the strength" of Kamala Harris against Trump in a head-to-head survey of voters — NYT
hahaha I told you all Trump is going no way. When kamala is there prepare for world War
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:46pm On Jul 11
WriteerNg:
⚡The European Union has frozen 30 million euros allocated to the Ministry of Defense of Georgia due to the law on foreign agents, the EU ambassador said.

"This is only the first step, there will be others." Our direct aid to the Georgian government will be reduced, and we will seek to shift this direct aid to civil society and the media.

I can't imagine that Georgia will move forward this year, take steps, because the leaders of the European Union have decided to freeze the accession process.

Now they are patiently waiting for more clarity from the Georgian government."

Just because the Georgian ruling elite decided that their country would not be another front used by foreign NGOs own by the west to cause chaos and end up like Ukraine.

Shame on the west.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:53pm On Jul 11
WriteerNg:
⚡2022/2023 was peak Ukranian clownery 🤡

😂 🤣 😂 🤣

From the Ghost of Kiev to the Ghost of Bahkmuth (which, of course, is now in Russia's hands). Soon, it would be the Ghost of Odessa with 24 Russian generals killed by a sniper.

'A day without Ukronazi comedy is a day wasted.' - Elensky da coke sniffer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:59pm On Jul 11
shoodboi2:

Were bs posts from that bot rage guy not making front page at a point? The latest one now is from holiness 2100.

Everything he posts makes front-page, even when it is clearly lies.

Yet, nlfp mod was calling out Writer Ng the other day, accusing him of "always posting Russian propaganda" because he posted about Zelensky's wife buying a Bugatti.

One controversial post that may be true is termed propaganda but multiple lies after lies from their minions is news.

Those guys are something else.

It was clear from the onset of the war that Nairaland mod on this section has an agenda. They just push anything anti-Russia to the front page without even blinking. A lot of people called them out for that nonsense and it was out of shame they banned the Igbofam guy for life (I suspect).

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:40pm On Jul 11
⚡France's Macron on Biden calling Zelenskiy Putin:

It happens to everyone to have slip of tongue, happens to me — Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:53pm On Jul 11
Appleyard:

It was clear from the onset of the war that Nairaland mod on this section has an agenda. They just push anything anti-Russia to the front page without even blinking. A lot of people called them out for that nonsense and it was out of shame they banned the Igbofam guy for life (I suspect).

They always have an agenda. I'm still trying to understand what they stand to gain from taking sides. At least, Facebook and Instagram benefit by becoming friends with the US military industrial complex and getting massive contracts from them.

What does Nairaland stand to gain? Nothing. Yet, they keep pushing anti-Russian propaganda to the front page. If you ask any of them, including their minions here, what Russia has done to them, they won't be able to point to anything.

Did Russia take your ancestors as slaves? NO.

Did Russia colonize you? NO.

Is Russia neo-colonizing you? NO.

Did Russia bomb your country? NO.

Did Russia fund protests, murder your leaders, sponsor coups, fund civil wars, or sanction your country? NO.

Instead, the Americans and the British and the French, Spaniards, Portuguese, Germans, and Belgians did. Yet, those are the people they call friends. Friends that will eat you the day you become fat.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:54pm On Jul 11
⚡Joe Biden:

"And now I want to hand it over to the President of Ukraine... ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1811518243950993732

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:55pm On Jul 11
⚡Biden announced the Ukraine Compact, an agreement that promises aid and future assistance to the country, should Putin invade again.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 12:48am On Jul 12
WrriterNg:
⚡Joe Biden:

"And now I want to hand it over to the President of Ukraine... ladies and gentlemen, President Putin."

Trump will have a good day grin
Oh God, Biden should just retire and enjoy is retirement.

Is this the Russia interference they were talking about, because it’s already happening on Biden’s head

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 1:06am On Jul 12
WrriterNg:
⚡Joe Biden:

This man daydreams Putin every second of his remaining life, he’s loosing it already.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Plus1234: 1:07am On Jul 12
okeysoninv:
calm down, don't carry frustration to me. Russia will fall. Take it or leave it
Mental problems in full display.What about your over 1000 fake prophecies that fail.If you are here to mock my God and mock Christianity ,may God deal deal with you ruthlessly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by DystopianMuse(f): 1:22am On Jul 12
WriteerNg:

Whoever came up with this BS is dumb as hell.

What would assassinating a CEO achieve? He would be replaced that very instant.

It is easier to wait till the weapons are produced. Locate where they are assembled, then send an Iskander or Kinzhal to say Hi.

This is crazy.!!! You posted a propaganda with your lame hand and still debunking it... 🤡🤡🤡🤣

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 3:49am On Jul 12
okeysoninv:
God is about to shake Nigeria, through ember months. Great famine is on the way, it will hit Nigeria so badly. So, I will advise you to start storing your food.
Never for once have your illusive visions seen something good, your visions are always evil.
Always war, famine, flood, bombs, nuclear weapons etc.
You must be the devil's advocate that's exactly what you are.
Someone made a comment for you to see a vision about your beloved nation, and you didn't disappoint me by coming up with famine, and if famine wasn't there maybe mass death or something more treacherous.
Is your ministry an evil bond one?
In your perceived visions, you've never seen something good nor beautiful, always evil.
God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:15am On Jul 12
WrriterNg:
⚡Joe Biden:

Dem dey see Putin for dream

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:17am On Jul 12
WrriterNg:
⚡Joe Biden:

I think I owe Buhari an apology for all the things I've said about his mental health. This is the real zombie right here.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:05am On Jul 12
⚡United States tried to prevent Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi from visiting Russia.

India did not comply with the request.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:07am On Jul 12
⚡BIDEN:

“I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President do I think she's not qualified to be President

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:07am On Jul 12
⚡South Korea will begin deploying drone-melting laser weapons designed to shoot down North Korean UAVs this year, according to country's arms procurement agency

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:10am On Jul 12
⚡Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico announces he does not support Ukraine joining NATO.

"Ukraine's membership of NATO would only guarantee World War III."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:11am On Jul 12
⚡Current situation:

- 4 Chinese warships crossed into the U.S. EEZ near Alaska
- Russian & Chinese Navies conducting joint drills in WESTPAC
- Record-breaking military activity around Taiwan
- Surging ships into the South China Sea
- Shandong carrier group underway

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:13am On Jul 12
⚡In a very rare move, a Japanese Maritime Self-Defence Force destroyer Suzutsuki entered Chinese territorial waters off the eastern province of Zhejiang on July 4, 2024.

— The Suzutsuki was originally tasked with monitoring Chinese military drills on the high seas.

— The warship entered Chinese waters despite repeated warnings from Chinese vessels.

— The Japanese defence ministry has launched an investigation into the ship's captain.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:16am On Jul 12
⚡Former President Barack Obama and Nancy Pelosi have reportedly Spoken Privately in recent weeks about Joe Biden and his 2024 Campaign, with both having expressed Concern about how Difficult they think it will be for the President to Win against Donald Trump in November.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 7:16am On Jul 12
tonididdy:

This man daydreams Putin every second of his remaining life, he’s loosing it already.
The guy seems to be obsessed with Putin so much that he can't take his name out of his head.
This is a sign of fear. Psychologists will understand. I bet Biden's heart skips a beat each time Putin's name is mentioned close to him...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:19am On Jul 12
Michaeltreasure:

The guy seems to be obsessed with Putin so much that he can't take his name out of his head.
This is a sign of fear. Psychologists will understand. I bet Biden's heart skips a beat each time Putin's name is mentioned close to him...

I thought I was the only one that noticed.

Be like say Putin don show am shege before.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 7:19am On Jul 12
WrriterNg:
⚡BIDEN:

“I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be Vice President do I think she's not qualified to be President
Are you kidding me!!! 😯😯😯

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:19am On Jul 12
⚡China’s foreign trade stats in the first half of 2024:

🔹Total trade: $3 trillion (¥21 trillion)
🔹Exports up 7%
🔹Trade surplus: $420 billion

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:20am On Jul 12
⚡"I wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president did I think she wasn't qualified to be president."

Biden makes fresh gaffe in first question from media at NATO summit, confusing Kamala Harris with Donald Trump.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:21am On Jul 12
⚡Chinese navy flotilla is in the Bearing sea conducting feasibility studies.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 8:40am On Jul 12
Kingsnairaland:

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMrDK2PmP/

Watch it here this man

Narcissistic Biden the Satan associate

Is a senile crook

At this point, they will have to replace him or the Dems can stay back and watch on as Trump takes him through the meat grinder come November.

This is one of the most painful elder abuse I have seen all my life. Honestly, I feel sorry for him.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2060) (2061) (2062) (2063) (2064) (2065) (2066) ... (2356) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Obedience40 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.