Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,397 members, 7,891,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:20 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2070) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (771430 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2084) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:14am On Jul 14
⚡Witness explains Donald Trump assassination attempt, says he saw the shooter before he fired.

"We noticed a guy crawling up a building… We were pointing at the guy crawling up the roof, he had a rifle… the police are like huh, what, like they didn't know what was going on."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:27am On Jul 14
⚡The Trump shooter wearing a fascist eagle t-shirt.

The Ukrainian army displaying fascist symbols.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 7:39am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

Oh my God!!! The Super Eagles of Nigeria also support Ukraine?

And since Wagner has a skull symbol crest they support Ukraine too?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 7:47am On Jul 14
WritterNg:
⚡Thomas Matthew Crooks has been identified as person who shot at Trump.

20-year old man from Pennsylvania.

Lol. This idiot just gave Trump the presidential seat.

BTW, I hope this is all not staged sha.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:49am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

Here we go again.

I bet Nigeria is also fascist for having eagle in our coat of arms. Heck, God is even fascist for creating eagle. What else are we not going to hear

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 7:52am On Jul 14
Mille:

Lol. This idiot just gave Trump the presidential seat.

BTW, I hope this is all not staged sha.

My initial thoughts till I hear that two people died from actual gun wounds and Trump was luckily few inches away from a lethal headshot, JFK-style.

You cannot stage that.

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:15am On Jul 14
⚡Russian MoD footage of 3-ton FAB-3000 aerial bomb with an UMPK guidance kit fired on Ukrainian target.

Despite the guidance system, the FAB-3000 M-54 with UMPK has shown some inaccuracies in its targeting.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 8:17am On Jul 14
lanre316:

My initial thoughts till I hear that two people died from actual gun wounds and Trump was luckily few inches away from a lethal headshot, JFK-style.

You cannot stage that.

Multiple people have been killed in staged or false flags operations around the world. It's all collateral damage and gives it some legitimacy.

I mean people saw and made videos of the shooter before he started shooting. Some have said they saw him climbing with a rifle. No way Secret Service people don't see him until he was allowed to take three shots. There is a BBC interview of an attendee. The supposed rooftop isn't even that high and there are much taller buildings behind it. Buildings I'm sure had SS officers positioned on them.

About the blood, he might have done it same way WWE wrestlers go about the blood. The man had a short stinct in the WWE himself. Everything is damn suspicious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by mikael11(m): 8:37am On Jul 14
Mille:

Multiple people have been killed in staged or false flags operations around the world. It's all collateral damage and gives it some legitimacy.

I mean people saw and made videos of the shooter before he started shooting. Some have said they saw him climbing with a rifle. No way Secret Service people don't see him until he was allowed to take three shots. There is a BBC interview of an attendee. The supposed rooftop isn't even that high and there are much taller buildings behind it. Buildings I'm sure had SS officers positioned on them.

About the blood, he might have done it same way WWE wrestlers go about the blood. The man had a short stinct in the WWE himself. Everything is damn suspicious.

Over thinking they worry you I swear

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MrSamsung(m): 8:49am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

This is unbelievable. I thought when Russian media and Vladimir were saying that the government in Kiev is neo-nazi I thought they were just wanting to put a name on a dog. Please can you post more pictures of the Ukrainian government and military with nazi affiliation and insignias?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 8:55am On Jul 14
Mille:

So if I get you right, Trump allegedly staged an assassination attempt on his own life with the bullet just few centimetres away from blowing his brains out.

All I can for now is just WOW!

9 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:01am On Jul 14
MrSamsung:

This is unbelievable. I thought when Russian media and Vladimir were saying that the government in Kiev is neo-nazi I thought they were just wanting to put a name on a dog. Please can you post more pictures of the Ukrainian government and military with nazi affiliation and insignias?

We've posted lots of them.

But I'll try and post more for you to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:01am On Jul 14
⚡The FBI says they not yet prepared to Release the Identity or the Motive of the Shooter from the Trump Campaign Rally today in Butler County, Pennsylvania.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 9:17am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:
⚡The FBI says they not yet prepared to Release the Identity or the Motive of the Shooter from the Trump Campaign Rally today in Butler County, Pennsylvania.

The shooter is even a republican supporter. So a thorough investigation can only reveal his motives.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:31am On Jul 14
I love what's happening in the US right now. 😁😁

Russia can capitalize on this and stoke more tension and unrest.

I just wish to see Trump lose, if not for anything but for the violence that would follow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:58am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

I just wish to see Trump lose, if not for anything but for the violence that would follow.

Brother you're sick in the head.

And I love it.

I would love to see the violence that you wish on others fall on you and your family I would love to see you enjoy that.

I don't like a lot of things and America is one of them. But my guy your hatred is on another level. Your love of violence is unmatched. Since you love violence so much I pray it comes to pay you and your love ones a visit.

Won't that be wonderful?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:11am On Jul 14
🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:14am On Jul 14
Lawag3:

Brother you're sick in the head.

And I love it.

I would love to see the violence that you wish on others fall on you and your family I would love to see you enjoy that.

I don't like a lot of things and America is one of them. But my guy your hatred is on another level. Your love of violence is unmatched. Since you love violence so much I pray it comes to pay you and your love once a visit.

Won't that be wonderful?

Stop being emotional.

The world is a violent place. Is there peace anywhere in the world?

America is already an extremely violent place. There's no country on earth more violent. More than 150 mass shootings just this week alone.

Tens of thousands of people die yearly from gun violence in the United States. Even more casualties than the Russia - Ukraine war.

So what exactly am I wishing for, that isn't already happening??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Blakjewelry(m): 10:14am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

I follow this thread because I can get some insight on what is happening around the world, but this very comment shows you are no any different from that righteousness guy and other psychos.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:22am On Jul 14
⚡Slovakian PM Robert Fico, who recently survived an assassination attempt, about the attack on Trump:

"The scenario is like a carbon copy. Trump's political opponents are trying to shut him down, and when they fail, they only incite society until some poor soul takes up arms."

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:27am On Jul 14
⚡Hamas is pulling out of cease-fire talks, a senior official told AFP, a day after an Israeli air strike on Gaza aimed at killing two top Hamas officials.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:30am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:

Stop being emotional.

The world is a violent place. Is there peace anywhere in the world?

America is already an extremely violent place. There's no country on earth more violent. More than 150 mass shootings just this week alone.

Tens of thousands of people die yearly from gun violence in the United States. Even more casualties than the Russia - Ukraine war.

So what exactly am I wishing for, that isn't already happening??

Yeah because the World is violent let the violence continue and increase. OK yeah I got your piont.

Anyway when your own share of violence gets to you hope you'll receive it with open 👐.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:33am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Hamas is pulling out of cease-fire talks, a senior official told AFP, a day after an Israeli air strike on Gaza aimed at killing two top Hamas officials.

Release Israeli hostages and disband hamas and the war will stop.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 10:42am On Jul 14
lanre316:

Here we go again.

I bet Nigeria is also fascist for having eagle in our coat of arms. Heck, God is even fascist for creating eagle. What else are we not going to hear
Don't be a clown ...who is talking about eagle but the Hitler sign

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 10:51am On Jul 14
MrSamsung:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 10:54am On Jul 14
Lawag3:

Oh my God!!! The Super Eagles of Nigeria also support Ukraine?

And since Wagner has a skull symbol crest they support Ukraine too?

That WriteerNg is a phsyco, they will now look for anything to use tie Ukraine to the attacks, more than a dozen countries have eagles as symbols in their national symbols, the official bird of the USA is the bald Eagle.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:56am On Jul 14
⚡Zelensky realized that Biden would leave the race and decided to establish contact with Trump.

‘The attempt on the life of Donald Trump is a terrible crime that can only be condemned. It demonstrates how serious, global challenges democracy now faces. Violence, in any form, should not prevail anywhere. I wish Trump strength’

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 10:59am On Jul 14
ariesbull:
Don't be a clown ...who is talking about eagle but the Hitler sign

Yeah right, I forgot Hitler invented the eagle bird and holds copyrights to all eagle symbols all over the world.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:01am On Jul 14
⚡DEI almost cost a former president his life on Saturday.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 11:03am On Jul 14
lanre316:

Yeah right, I forgot Hitler invented the eagle and holds copyrights to all eagle symbols all over the world.
be serious

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 11:08am On Jul 14
WriteerNg:
⚡Zelensky realized that Biden would leave the race and decided to establish contact with Trump.

‘The attempt on the life of Donald Trump is a terrible crime that can only be condemned. It demonstrates how serious, global challenges democracy now faces. Violence, in any form, should not prevail anywhere. I wish Trump strength’

world leaders around the globe are condemning the attacks, Zelensky's will not be an exemption.

most everything be propaganda to you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by MrSamsung(m): 11:12am On Jul 14
[quote author=ariesbull post=130950576][/quote]

Unbelievable. Thanks man. I haven't got time to check this things. But I am wondering did this nazi symbols existed since the inception of Ukraine or it's of recent after Zelensky became president?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2067) (2068) (2069) (2070) (2071) (2072) (2073) ... (2084) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: telim, Plus1234, Stefan00, Lawag3, reccy(m), Stoplying, Eawwal(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.