Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2085) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (772143 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:11pm
freakyamanda:
I am tired of your completely wrong assertions. You sound like an extremist but you don't know. You said Islam preaches hatred but you have forgotten that if some Christians follow what is written in the Bible to the letter, they will be worse than Boko Haram. Both Islamic and Jewish extremism must be rejected but you think when Jews or Christians commit violence they are justified but when Muslims do they are not. Brother, take your bigotry and self righteousness and shove it up some hole in your body.

What is the difference between what the Hebrews did to the Jebusites and Amalekites and what Fulanis are doing to the middle belt population today? Different people have had different enemies all through the ages. At some point, the Muslims and Jews were friendly. Now Many Christians blindly support Jews even when they commit atrocities.

Please, a religion is all about how the people chose to practice it. There are good Muslims and there are bad Christians and Jews. I repeat, nothing justifies the creation of the Zionist state of Israel. It is a racist, apartheid entity and it will still collapse. One day, Christians, Jews and Muslims may live side by side. The Western powers sow these seeds of discords and keep funding extremist groups knowing this will make many people hate Muslims.

@bolded, don't dive into waters too deep for you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:27pm
motayoayinde:

💯%

I couldn't qoute your other mention.

Surah (auto correct is to be blamed for that) jizya (I don't even know if it's correct) don't blame me if I spell Arabic words wrongly . Atlest you know what I'm talking about abi you wan deny am?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:39pm
1. Did you see me write "Muslim Jew" ? I might as well write "Christian Muslim".
2. Your problem is that you know absolutely nothing about judaism. You seem to base all your thoughts on what you see in movies or read in the bible.
3. The problem which middle eastern guys face while talking to people like you is that you are a complete ignoramus in the topic and they are mostly more educated on this than you are.
4. Even a 3 year old kid can see that an Ethiopian Jew, a European Jew and an Arab Jew are not from the same ethnicity.
5. You like to argue on a thing of which you know nothing. Stop confusing your religion with actual history.

6. For your information the ethnicity you are looking for is called ...wait for it..."PALESTINIAN" ! Your confused head confuses palestinian ethnicity with Judaism faith. And guess what, most of the Palestinians have long converted to islam or Christianity.
Lawag3:

Being Jewish is both a religion and an ethnicity. In your former write up you talked about moslem Jews who were Jesus relative that was killed by the crusaders. That's bullshit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:42pm
Stoplying:
1. Did you see me write "Muslim Jew" ? I might as well write "Christian Muslim".
2. Your problem is that you know absolutely nothing about judaism. You seem to base all your thoughts on what you see on movies or read in the bible.
3. The problem which middle eastern guys face while talking to people like you is that you are a complete ignoramus in the topic and they are mostly more educated on this than you are.
4. Even a 3 year old kid can see that an Ethiopian Jew, a European Jew and an Arab Jew are not from the same ethnicity.
5. You like to argue on a thing of which you know nothing. Stop confusing your religion with actual history.

6. For your information the ethnicity you are looking for is called ...wait for it..."PALESTINIAN" !

Yes they are they are British Nigerian Japanese Nigerian but they can be called Nigerians.

Is like saying African American are not from Africa

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:45pm
Again, the DNA test seems to not have entered your confused brain. Are Nigerian Muslims from Saudi Arabia ?
Are Nigerian Christians from Rome?

You are not a rational person, you mix religion and history like a person under the influence of cocaine.
Lawag3:

Yes they are they are British Nigerian Japanese Nigerian but they can be called Nigerians.

Is like saying African American are not from Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:46pm
Stoplying:
2. Your problem is that you know absolutely nothing about judaism. You seem to base all your thoughts on what you see on movies or read in the bible.

6. For your information the ethnicity you are looking for is called ...wait for it..."PALESTINIAN" !

The first mistake you made was saying being Jewish is not an ethnicity it's a religion.

You can't be christian Muslim because being a Christian I'd just a religion not an ethnicity.

But you can be Muslim, christian , pagan Hindu athiest and still be Jewish.

Please someone anyone should please educate this guy.

It seems like you're the only one that doesn't know this.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 9:46pm
⚡Azerbaijan announces it wants to join BRICS.

"Azerbaijan promotes dialogue, cooperation, and solidarity in its foreign policy. This applies to bilateral relations and activities within international platforms. Specifically, this pertains to cooperation with BRICS."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:48pm
I love how the biggest fool always believes he is privy to some secret knowledge. Tell me what defines the "Jewish ethnicity" which you keep talking about.

I love how some people just confuse their religious beliefs with actual facts and education.
Lawag3:

The first mistake you made was saying being Jewish is not an ethnicity it's a religion.

You can't be christian Muslim because being a Christian I'd just a religion not an ethnicity.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:56pm
Stoplying:
I love how the biggest fool always believes he is privy to some secret knowledge. Tell me what defines the "Jewish ethnicity" which you keep talking about.

I love how some people just confuse their religious beliefs with actual facts and education.
Being Muslim and christian isn't an ethnicity but a religion being Jewish is both a religion and ethnicity.

I think only Judaism and Hinduism are the only Ethnoreligious ( do a research on this word) group in the world ( OK they are other ethnoreligious groups apart from this two like Druze Amish and others)

It isn't secret knowledge you're just a ignorant fool that doesn't want to learn.

If you're related to the ancient Israelites that makes you Jewish c'est simple Tu comprends ?

MODIFIED
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 9:59pm
Here we go !
The "ancient Israelites".
A biblical people ! As I said, you confuse your religious beliefs with history.
You know nothing about judaism.

Lawag3:

If you're related to the ancient Israelites that makes you Jewish c'est simple Tu comprends ?
And we get to know whom is related to a biblical demigod people by DNA ? No, by where they currently are ? No, by ...their current religion ? Yes ! 🤣😅

Fools never know they are fools because a person who knows he is a fool would automatically elevate his thinking and no longer be a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:01pm
Stoplying:
Here we go !

So you know Judaism? Jews then fell from the skies.

You can become Jewish by practicing the religion of Judaism. And you can also be born a Jew .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:03pm
I hope you now understand that you don't belong in a rational conversation, but in a religious temple or a mental asylum, chose one.
Lawag3:

So you know Judaism? Jews then fell from the skies.

You can become Jewish by practicing the religion of Judaism. And you can also be born a Jew .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:06pm
Stoplying:
I hope you now understand that you don't belong in a rational conversation, but in a religious temple or a mental asylum, chose one.

I have expose you to the light go and sin no more.

Next time hide your ignorance
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:07pm
I see you chose the religious temple rather than the mental asylum, nice choice.
Lawag3:

I have expose you to the light go and sin no more.

Next time hide your ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:10pm
Stoplying:
Here we go !

And we get to know whom is related to a biblical demigod people by DNA ? No, by where they currently are ? No, by ...their current religion ? Yes ! 🤣😅

Fools never know they are fools because a person who knows he is a fool would automatically elevate his thinking and no longer be a fool.

There are people who are related to ancient Israelites. That's common knowledge abi I lie freakyamanda
😂

Meet her to teach you she's anti Jewish like you but way more informed than you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:12pm
Who here thinks I'm anti Jewish apart from this drug addicted failed pastor ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:13pm
Stoplying:
I see you chose the religious temple rather than the mental asylum, nice choice.

I left the mental asylum for you.

Now you have realized that a person can be Jewish and still be a moslem I fear that could lead to your mental health collapsing since your IQ is below that of a worm.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:14pm
Lawag3:

Mr you too know book who then are the Canaanites. Ask google.

Remember Canaanites are groups of different people.
pls I no owe plenty talk,
You said Canaanite are also Jew right?
According to this below Bible verse with your claim,it means" jew conquered Jew and were annihilated! Abi?
You go dey ok

Jew under the command of Joshua, conquered Canaanite and were commanded to annihilate them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 10:15pm
ObamaMessi:
Stop mouthing off garbage! I would like to warn you off! You wouldn't want to go down this lane with me else I'll strip you naked of your poor mentality.
I actually do not have time to troll now else you will feel the heat. Be warned cause I won't warn you again.
Is my ear paining me.? 🤣 try asking around small na!!
Which heat.? Is it the one you suffered inside the womb as a result of infections from your parents irresponsible lifestyle.?? Can't you see you were born with your brain upside down?? This heat is affecting your reasoning and behaviour.. Just rest my brother it's very glaring you were born unfortunate.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:20pm
Jew
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WritterNg: 10:23pm
⚡Russia’s Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Foreign Minister of Bahrain Abdullatif bin Rashid Al Zayani held talks on the sidelines of UN Security Council meetings within the framework of Russia's Presidency in UN Security Council.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:24pm
Kingsnairaland:
Jew
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.
Cesar also traced his origin to some Gods, but now we know better than to take Cesar's claim seriously.
Ancient Israel is not a historical fact but a biblical story.
Demigod hebrews are also a mere story.

Look at it even self, a guy wrestled with god and beat god and therefore god named him israel. That is where the name is from. If you read the story and didn't ask yourself what brand of cocaine the author was smoking then you might be crazy.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:28pm
Stoplying:

Cesar also traced his origin to some Gods, but now we know better than to take Cesar's claim seriously.
Ancient Israel is not a historical fact but a biblical story.
Demigod hebrews are also a mere story.

Look at it even self, a guy wrestled with god and beat god and therefore god named him israel. That is where the name is from. If you read the story and didn't ask yourself what brand of cocaine the author was smoking then you might be crazy.

They have heard you now take your insult and move to the next door
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:29pm
Facts can't be insults.
Kingsnairaland:

They have heard you now take your insult and move to the next door
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:35pm
Lawag3:

What genocide? Palestinian population continue to grow despite the genocide.

Their brothers the Palestinians nearly disposed of the Jordanian mornachy for not being Muslim enough. One of the reasons why no Arab nation is willing to allow the Palestinians into their country.

Their growth was encouraged by higher birth rate

2nd paragraph, see your life now! Wetin una dey drink or smoke self🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Refugees wanted to overthrone mornachy?

Maybe they wanted to overthrone the king of Saudi,that is why Saudi is also helping isreal in it's genocide war against Palestinian

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by petesunday: 10:39pm
I hope you know there are Igbo Jews? Does that qualify them to automatically own lands in Palestine?

Does it mean I can decide to convert to Judaism today and start claiming Israeli?

Interpreting Jews as both religion and ethnicity is a ploy to justify the brutal occupation of Palestinian lands by Europeans who have no link to the Biblical Hebrews.

Those of Palestinian ethnicity that were there before 1946 should be the rightful owners of the land whether jews, christians or muslim. Before 1948, everybody carried Palestinian passports including those who would become leaders of Israel as most of them were refugees coming from Europe. Today, they have taken over the lands of those who accommodated them. I stand by my words: The current Palestinians are closer to the descendants of Biblical Hebrews ethnically much more than the European Ashkenazi jews whose ancestors were simply converts.

Take a look at Netanyahu. Does he look like somebody from the middle east?

Lawag3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:49pm
Lawag3:

The words of the founder of Christianity love your neighbor as you love yourself. Is you're slapped turn the other cheek. Love your enemies. Remember christians are to be like Christ.

The words of Mohamed

Kill the infidels kill the Jews where ever you may find them. Make them pay jizra. Cut off the heads of the infidel. Spread terror

Ask me for the Sarah verses.

From the mouth of Mohammed himself.

Anybody who commits violence except for the defence of oneself is wrong. It just that violence to non Muslim is one of the tenets of Islam.

when one of the Temple guards slapped Jesus did he turn the other side to be slapped? No! Na mumu fii do that kind thing
But why Jesus no follow what he said?

The world of Jesus

“But now,” he said, “take your money and a traveler’s bag. And if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one!
So mumu go come defend am shey ,e dey refer to Bible, mind you Bible has not been written during Jesus reign

Luke 19:27 In-Context
26 “He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what they have will be taken away. 27 But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them—bring them here and kill them in front of me. ' ”
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 11:03pm
petesunday:
I hope you know there are Igbo Jews? Does that qualify them to automatically own lands in Palestine?

Does it mean I can decide to convert to Judaism today and start claiming Israeli?

Interpreting Jews as both religion and ethnicity is a ploy to justify the brutal occupation of Palestinian lands by Europeans who have no link to the Biblical Hebrews.

Those of Palestinian ethnicity that were there before 1946 should be the rightful owners of the land whether jews, christians or muslim. Before 1948, everybody carried Palestinian passports including those who would become leaders of Israel as most of them were refugees coming from Europe. Today, they have taken over the lands of those who accommodated them. I stand by my words: The current Palestinians are closer to the descendants of Biblical Hebrews ethnically much more than the European Ashkenazi jews whose ancestors were simply converts.

Take a look at Netanyahu. Does he look like somebody from the middle east?

Being a Jew by convention doesn't qualify you to own land in Israel.

Jews were in the land before 1000 BC

Jews have always been in the land out of fairness the land was divided.

But no from the river to the sea.

Did you Palestinians of Gaza had Egyptian birth certificate . While those of the west bank had Jordanian certificate explain that.

No they were citizens of the land you don't give refugees birth certificate and passport. You don't let refugees lead the national team.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 11:18pm
Lawag3:

Being a Jew by convention doesn't qualify you to own land in Israel.

Jews were in the land before 1000 BC

Jews have always been in the land out of fairness the land was divided.

But no from the river to the sea.

Did you Palestinians of Gaza had Egyptian birth certificate . While those of the west bank had Jordanian certificate explain that.

No they were citizens of the land you don't give refugees birth certificate and passport. You don't let refugees lead the national team.
I swear you be mumu! See what you posted? 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

(1) (2) (3) ... (2082) (2083) (2084) (2085) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Stoplying, Youngboss54(m), Ska333ko, NightCrawler1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.