Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,723 members, 7,924,323 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 09:59 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (855356 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (2271) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:16pm On Jul 18
⚡Russia's foreign minister says Iran is not interested in escalation, but Israel is.

"Israel wants to involve the United States in escalation with Iran, while Moscow urges to forget such ideas."

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:17pm On Jul 18
⚡Senior Democrats believe that President Joe Biden may Withdraw from the Presidential Race as soon as Saturday, following an Increase in Pressure from Party Congressional Leaders including Nancy Pelosi.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:18pm On Jul 18
⚡The process of production of 9 x Russian Su-35S fighter jets and 3 x Su-57 in Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aviation Plant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 5:20pm On Jul 18
obedience4:

me and you know you have never owned a passport talkless to see an international airport.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😃😃😃😃😃
slave! I no be your kind wey believe shey if den no travel den no go make am in life,my success is in me not in some specific places, as yours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:22pm On Jul 18
⚡Donald Trump:

Saudi Crown Prince is a great and very strong leader who loves his country and will become a great king one day.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:23pm On Jul 18
⚡The planned visit of the Turkish corvette TCG Kınalıada to the port of Mumbai, India, scheduled for July 14-16, 2024, has been cancelled.

TCG Kınalıada was returning to Türkiye from Japan.

No specific reason was given for the cancellation of the Mumbai visit.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:34pm On Jul 18
⚡Barack Obama says Biden "needs to seriously consider the viability of his candidacy."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 5:38pm On Jul 18
⚡Classic Quotes from Sergey Lavrov:

“Diplomacy is the art of delaying the inevitable.”

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:24pm On Jul 18
⚡FBI has declined an invitation from the House Homeland Security Committee for Director Christopher Wray to testify next week about the Trump assassination attempt
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:28pm On Jul 18
🇨🇳 🐲 🔥

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:56pm On Jul 18
⚡A Massive Search-and-Rescue Operation is ongoing within the Town of Majdal Selm in Southern Lebanon, following an Israeli Airstrike on a Building inside the Town.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 8:24pm On Jul 18
WriteerNg:
⚡Classic Quotes from Sergey Lavrov:

“Diplomacy is the art of delaying the inevitable.”
The best FM in the world

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:42pm On Jul 18
⚡President Macron on the delivery of French weapons to Armenia:

It is normal to simply respond to the request of a sovereign country that wants to arm itself and feels it may be subject to aggression from another country.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 8:43pm On Jul 18
⚡90% of DTEK's thermal power plant capacities were destroyed in 2024, according to the company's CEO, Timchenko.

He stated that Ukrainian engineers are currently searching for equipment in Europe at decommissioned thermal power plants to use in Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:27pm On Jul 18
⚡Kim Jong-un inspected the beach in the coastal tourist area of ​​North Korea.

“Dear Comrade Kim Jong-un, with a wide smile on his face admiring the panorama of the huge tourist area stretched along the coastline, said that this is a very beautiful and magnificent sight, it is wonderful, how one picture, a landscape typical of the seaside region, not only pleases the eyes, but also the whole body, the whole soul.

And repeatedly expressed great satisfaction, noting that, as we expected, the appearance of the world's coastal tourist city is clearly and perfectly revealed."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ObamaMessi: 9:48pm On Jul 18
jjj37:

Boy, just keep quiet there., You should even be envying a miscarried baby who didnt make it.. to be frank with you, you are as useless as what comes out of that your faeces brain.
This world that you are can only favour you in just two ways.. either as tissue or manure., you're so grossly unfortunate!!
A grossly unfortunate person is still better than the son of one million male sex workers😂😂😂

You actually lack the wit and the serenity to throw vitrol. You are indeed the dullest and the most foolish person I have ever seen. Nevertheless, I was created purposely for lunatics like you, I'll panel your ready damages brain to the right channel. You make no sense to me. All you spew is the chronic diseases you inherit by combining the sperm of different men. You're not a human being, you're donkey. You have the DNA of donkey and if you think I'm lying, ask your mother.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:01pm On Jul 18
⚡Zelensky met with British King Charles III.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 11:14pm On Jul 18
WriteerNg:
If the US ever breakup into parts, Texas would definitely be the first state to part ways.

They've got the land and resources to stand on their own
propagandist, is good to dream
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 11:50pm On Jul 18
⚡Unrest breaks out in Leeds with hundreds on streets, people recorded putting fire on bus

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by jjj37: 1:28am On Jul 19
ObamaMessi:
A grossly unfortunate person is still better than the son of one million male sex workers😂😂😂
You actually lack the wit and the serenity to throw vitrol. You are indeed the dullest and the most foolish person I have ever seen. Nevertheless, I was created purposely for lunatics like you, I'll panel your ready damages brain to the right channel. You make no sense to me. All you spew is the chronic diseases you inherit by combining the sperm of different men. You're not a human being, you're donkey. You have the DNA of donkey and if you think I'm lying, ask your mother.
Look at this retard talking from his soakaway head., when your likes are consciously putting on efforts to reclaim their defective brain in the hospital, you're here roaming the internet with sttupiddds unintelligents submissions. Even the pro west in this thread have quietly disowned you, with your zero iq, zero content, nothing whatsoever, you're just talking like a madd man. Take a walk to the mirror and look at yourself.. There's no suitable class of animal to classify you under. Like i said earlier and i mean it, you were not born fortunate.. you should be use in the lab for researchs on the roles & effects of viral & bacterial infections during pregnancy!!

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 3:50am On Jul 19
Ska333ko:
slave! I no be your kind wey believe shey if den no travel den no go make am in life,my success is in me not in some specific places, as yours

this one don turn motivational speaker

still waiting for your wikileaks link so we can all read it

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:54am On Jul 19
⚡Trump, for the first and only time, gives somber retelling of assassination attempt on his life: "I had God on my side. I'm not supposed to be here tonight."

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:54am On Jul 19
⚡Smoke can be seen rising from near the U.S. Consulate in Tel Aviv, following reports of a Loud Explosion.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:56am On Jul 19
⚡A train with Russian T-62M tanks equipped with anti-drone visors on the way to the front line.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:57am On Jul 19
🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 6:58am On Jul 19
⚡Yemen’s Houthis fired UAVs targeting Tel Aviv overnight, near the United States Embassy Office with a new drone called “Yafa”.

The strike killed an Israeli man & wounded at least 10 others.

No warning sirens had sounded.

The drone bypassed Israeli air defenses, flying several thousand kilometers.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:24am On Jul 19
⚡Donald Trump says Kim Jong Un misses him and would like to see him win the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:27am On Jul 19
⚡Trump threatens Hamas:

I tell you this: We want our hostages back, and they better be back before I assume office or you will be paying a very big price.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:30am On Jul 19
⚡President Joe Biden has reportedly agreed to step down as the Democratic nominee for President of the United States as early as this weekend, sources tell political analyst Mark Halperin.

Biden will also reportedly endorse an open convention, and not VP Kamala Harris.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:32am On Jul 19
🇫🇷

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:34am On Jul 19
⚡Chaos erupted in the Harehills area of Leeds, UK on Thursday evening as civil unrest led to a police car being overturned and a bus set on fire.

The cause of the unrest remains unclear, though a local restaurant owner suggested it was linked to children being taken into care.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 7:34am On Jul 19
⚡Residents in Tel Aviv claim seeing what looked like a Plane or a Large Grey Drone in the Sky before the Explosion in Tel Aviv, with it said to have been at least the Size of a Small Car.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2089) (2090) (2091) (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) ... (2271) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: motayoayinde, Fireandforget, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m), WrriterNg and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.