Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,206 members, 7,903,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (800831 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:36pm On Jul 28
Vl3ly:
๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฆ The media published photographs of Ukrainian mercenaries from Africa helping the Tuaregs

The administrator of one of the Telegram channels associated with the Wagnerites, known under the call signs Bely and Five Hundred, was going to publish these shots, but did not have time. Presumably, he died during a Tuareg attack in Mali.

โœ–๏ธ According to some reports, Bely also knew that separatists were being taken to Ukraine for instruction to learn how to operate FPV drones.

I said it yesterday. it is impossible that the Tauregs would have been able to launch such massive assault without the involvement of some foreign government. And I specifically mentioned Ukraine. Well, here we go...

shoodboi2:

This ambush has signs of foreign interference. I suspect some foreign nation provided intel that led to the ambush.

Azawad forces calling on Ukraine makes me believe Ukraine and most likely, the US, provided that intel.

Ukraine has been engaging in activities to undermine Wagner in Africa. Ukraine even had soldiers here at some point, though I'm not sure if they're still around.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LordAdam16: 11:18pm On Jul 28
Fash20:

Israel is not match for the Turks. They should shut the f up

They're not going to fight fair, they'll attempt to destabilize Turkey from the inside.
Jews have been in Constantinople since before the Turks sacked the Byzantines.

In fact, one of the best things that could happen is for the Turks and Israelis to be at each other's throats.
The Greeks, Cypriots, Armenians, Kurds, and many more nations would like that.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:45am
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡งโšก๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ Lebanese Druze leader Walid Janblat in an interview with Al Jazeera:

The Israeli claims that Hezbollah launched the rocket at Majdal Shams are false.

Majdal Shams is Arab and most of its residents refused to receive Israeli citizenship.

American envoy Amos Hochstein said that Israel will carry out a large-scale attack in Lebanon. I remind him that his role is to mediate between the parties and not to be someone for the transmission of Israel's threats.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:46am
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡งโšก The US calls on its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2136) (2137) (2138) (2139) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: NoWam and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.