Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,584 members, 7,921,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 08:18 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (846861 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 4:23pm
Faithti:
can you please show us all here one time you posted a news that wasn't propaganda.
Like even this smo or war
You and writerNG has all been posting one sided news
You don't want propaganda?
Stop posting propaganda
Oh look how you have just admitted to posting propaganda 🤣
Answer to your question:
Stoplying:
People get confused because of racism. Fir many Russia is supposed to be white only like some other eastern countries.
You are wrong about the "Arab and Hispanic" part of your comment.
Mono ethnicity has never been the norm to build a country, but these days many think it is more natural to have just one ethnicity in a country.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 4:27pm
Faithti:
can you please show us all here one time you posted a news that wasn't propaganda.
Like even this smo or war
You and writerNG has all been posting one sided news
You don't want propaganda?
Stop posting propaganda

Please don't listen to the side noise we need someone who will able to bring genuine news from both sides of the divide

Especially don't mind that clown, the chief propagandist writiNG has been posting news on this thread without source or links for references, Yet the "STOPLYING 🤡 " has never disputed his source because its fits his propaganda narratives

continue the good work🫡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:07pm
WrriterNg:

Because it spans 2 continents. Asia and Europe.

Unlike the US that needs immigrants to appear diverse, Russia is naturally diverse.

Yes I know they're located on 2 continents but the diversity is of people from more than 2 continents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:08pm
Resuming which work? 😂 🤣 😂 🤣

This foolery and clownery is god tier level.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:08pm
Stoplying:
People get confused because of racism. Fir many Russia is supposed to be white only like some other eastern countries.
You are wrong about the "Arab and Hispanic" part of your comment.
Mono ethnicity has never been the norm to build a country, but these days many think it is more natural to have just one ethnicity in a country.

I'm not wrong
Some look arabic, seen videos to this effect

Some also look Hispanic.

Spend time watching their documentaries.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 5:13pm
obedience4:

Please don't listen to the side noise we need someone who will able to bring genuine news from both sides of the divide
Especially don't mind that clown, the chief propagandist writiNG has been posting news on this thread without source or links for references, Yet the "STOPLYING 🤡 " has never disputed his source because its fits his propaganda narratives
continue the good work🫡
Hey, the noise from you in this thread is too much, Is this thread tie to your biblical cord? What's stopping you from opening your own thread and be posting genuine news for all to be reading? You're indeed a person with inferior personality and a low selfesteem issues.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 5:22pm
ulaeto:

Hey, the noise from you in this thread is too much, Is this thread tie to your biblical cord? What's stopping you from opening your own thread and be posting genuine news for all to be reading? You're indeed a person with inferior personality and a low selfesteem issues.

Will you shut up.
Wannabe Thread moderator
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:30pm
⚡CEO of design bureau Rubin Igor Vilnit:

Russia to build V gen SSBN to 2040. The boat is expected to replace Borei class SSBNs. Development is under way.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:32pm
Procashtips:

Yes I know they're located on 2 continents but the diversity is of people from more than 2 continents.

Yes very diverse and weird looking people can be found in Russia.

Some of the oldest races and ethnic groups exist there.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:35pm
⚡Russian Defense Minister Andrey Belousov met with the Minister of Defense of Burkina Faso Kassoum Coulibaly and the Director of the Department of External Relations and Military Cooperation of the Ministry of Defense of the Republic of Niger Hamadou Djibo Bartier — Russian Defense Ministry

"During the talks, the parties discussed promising areas of cooperation in the defense sector, as well as issues of strengthening security in Central Africa," the department reported.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:38pm
WrriterNg:

Yes very diverse and weird looking people can be found in Russia.

Some of the oldest races and ethnic groups exist there.
Yup

I watched a video showing some people living like they're yet to meet "civilisation"
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 5:51pm
Procashtips:

I'm not wrong
Some look arabic, seen videos to this effect

Some also look Hispanic.

Spend time watching their documentaries.
1. Have you ever met any arab?
2. Have you ever met any russian?
3. Have you ever met any spanish person? (I don't know what you mean by Hispanic, hopefully it is Spanish that you mean)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 5:54pm
Procashtips:

Yup

I watched a video showing some people living like they're yet to meet "civilisation"
This is quite an insulting comment. It is very unfortunate.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:02pm
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Writernig procashtips jovi10 alamkir kingsnairaland okpansukkaisbae and other clowns

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:06pm
Raise am! Raize am! Raize am!!!

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by SpaceX: 6:08pm
people are dying on both sides are we in world war three already?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 6:17pm
WrriterNg:
🇺🇦 ⚰
until large renforcement arrives the russians are just wasting time

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 6:19pm
Appleyard:

Advance to where? Every sane person knows this is just a stupid PR stunt. We have lost count of how many times the comedian played this card and it did not end well.

Losses matters in wars, don't be naive.

Most of russian soldiers are in eastern ukraine..

For russia to stop this offensive they have to move equipment and soldiers..

Which are in eastern ukraine.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 6:19pm
Kremlingrad:

Will you shut up.
Wannabe Thread moderator r
Even a dead man have more active cells in brain than you my friend. Locate the nearest wasteyard to get the necessary attention you've been searching for!
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by iykofias(m): 6:21pm
Kremlingrad:
Raise am! Raize am! Raize am!!!
Why show image of jet ✈️ on the sky, couldn’t it have been more easier to show the downed jet

You’re using a source that begs for coffee, Goodluck with that 😂.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:35pm
iykofias:

Why show image of jet ✈️ on the sky, couldn’t it have been more easier to show the downed jet

You’re using a source that begs for coffee, Goodluck with that 😂.f

Greatest Fool of Time. Most Independent News Media online use this features.
They are even followed by Elon Musk
But that doesn't change the fact.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:35pm
Qingpu Prison, China

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:36pm
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:36pm
⚡Saudi Crown Prince informed US Congress members that his life is in danger for working to normalize relations with Israel.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kremlingrad: 6:37pm
In RSDL or residential surveillance at a designated location, victims vanish, hidden at a facility cut off from everyone including legal help, to be subjected to incessant interrogation and likely maltreatment and torture for up to six months.

RSDL has become China’s favoured.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:38pm
⚡Sudan army boycotts US-led peace talks.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:41pm
Stoplying:

This is quite an insulting comment. It is very unfortunate.

You must be looking at the comment from the wrong side of the bed.

Do not ignore the " " used
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:42pm
Stoplying:

1. Have you ever met any arab?
2. Have you ever met any russian?
3. Have you ever met any spanish person? (I don't know what you mean by Hispanic, hopefully it is Spanish that you mean)

Are you serious with these questions or just want us to derail this thread further?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 6:44pm
Procashtips:

Are you serious with these questions or just want us to derail this thread further?
The questions are quite simple, and are directly following the comment of yours which I was replying. Just answer, it's not difficult.

Guys, I don't understand why you always need to make a big story about simple questions which take 5 seconds to answer.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 6:59pm
Stoplying:

The questions are quite simple, and are directly following the comment of yours which I was replying. Just answer, it's not difficult.

Guys, I don't understand why you always need to make a big story about simple questions which take 5 seconds to answer.

Does it make sense to ask those questions after reading my comment as quoted?

Is the comment quoted not self explanatory?

If I haven't met or seen the aforementioned, how on earth would I be able to do the comparison or you're thinking no one else on this thread should have met any of these people?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:02pm
Procashtips:

Does it make sense to ask those questions after reading my comment as quoted?

Is the comment quoted not self explanatory?
Dude, you were making a statement on a matter in which I think you are not qualified. So to investigate my suspicions, I asked you those questions which take only 5 seconds to answer, you have replied twice yet you have still not answered those questions.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 7:05pm
All this drama for simple 5 second questions ⁉️
Procashtips:

If I haven't met or seen the aforementioned, how on earth would I be able to do the comparison or you're thinking no one else on this thread should have met any of these people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2249) (2250) (2251) (2252) (2253) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: emmaodet, Kremlingrad, Michaeltreasure(m), Kingsnairaland(m), Mille, Deathstroke00(m), dunsin125, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.