Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,937 members, 7,922,306 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:29 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (849902 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:08pm On Aug 15
❗Dozens of masked Israeli settlers rampage in occupied West Bank village of Jit

Over 100 Israeli settlers storm the village of Jit near the West Bank city of Qalqilya. They burnt down Palestinian homes and cars. Multiple injuries reported.

At least one Palestinian has been murdered, Israeli officials said.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15
Since senile Biden came to power death has increased
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 10:26pm On Aug 15
Ska333ko:
❗Dozens of masked Israeli settlers rampage in occupied West Bank village of Jit

Over 100 Israeli settlers storm the village of Jit near the West Bank city of Qalqilya. They burnt down Palestinian homes and cars. Multiple injuries reported.

At least one Palestinian has been murdered, Israeli officials said.

Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially watching daylight robbery and landgrabbing in full sight without any consequences.
Again, i ask, what is the deference between jews and fulanis? or is it because the fulanis are not that influential and powerful with finance, media and military equipment?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 10:33pm On Aug 15
emmaodet:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are officially watching daylight robbery and landgrabbing in full sight without any consequences.
Again, i ask, what is the deference between jews and fulanis? or is it because the fulanis are not that influential and powerful with finance, media and military equipment?
They'll tell you it's their land and those Palestinians are terrorists..
If you ask them to provide evidence, they'll call you Muslim terrorists.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 10:38pm On Aug 15
BentizilL0:

I once had a conversation with an Israeli when I was stil gullible about Zionism and was religiously inclined to side with zionists, I pointed out some things which Israelis were doing in Palestine and which were morally wrong and not up to the standard set by Judaism and Christianity. The Israeli told me that I should shut up, that Israel alone would define what is morally wrong and what is morally right, and the rest of the world would have to follow that. I was very shocked 😲 I couldn't understand why there was such a big difference between my idea of what an Israeli should be and this ruffian talking like a nazi. That was long ago.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 10:40pm On Aug 15
BentizilL0:

This is really really very bad.
Very bad.
Funny enough, it is even the peaceful side of Palestine which is the west bank that isreal has been grabbing dayin dayout despite being calm and more friendly to isreal. That is the price they have to pay for being calm.
No settler dare grab Gaza because they know those ones staying there, their head no correct and that is the only language isreal understands..... Violence.
Come and settle in Gaza and see yourself wake up next in mortuary or grave.
Come to think of it, how do a set of people come to displace the inhabitants of a place and then deciding if the inhabitants gets independence or not.
It is a crazy world.
Have come to realize that this world is not about the good or bad rather the strong and the weak.
It doesn't matter if the weak is right, provided they are weak enough not to be able to fight for their right, the strong will always take it all.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 11:28pm On Aug 15
[quote author=Dream25 post=131476018]
You've started your nonsense again?.. [/quote
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:38pm On Aug 15
adinoyi360:

It is just a tactic that Israel has been using, when ever they make mistakes in the bombing of innocent people, cover it with " Hamas is using them as human shield".
Even if Hamas was hiding behind the woman and the new born twin, does that justify the killing?
On a legal perspective, if a lethal weapon is being used in use in the midst of civilians, the destruction of the weapon, the operator and the killing of those ciivilians is justified. Civilians are inevitably always victims of war in one way or the other.

P.S: For the senseless Putin idiots, understand the meaning of lethal weapon from the legal perspective before you start pouring smelly saliva on my post.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Gbadebo19(m): 11:42pm On Aug 15
Stoplying:

I once had a conversation with an Israeli when I was stil gullible about Zionism and was religiously inclined to side with zionists, I pointed out some things which Israelis were doing in Palestine and which were morally wrong and not up to the standard set by Judaism and Christianity. The Israeli told me that I should shut up, that Israel alone would define what is morally wrong and what is morally right, and the rest of the world would have to follow that. I was very shocked 😲 I couldn't understand why there was such a big difference between my idea of what an Israeli should be and this ruffian talking like a nazi. That was long ago.
And the opinion of a single Israelite is what made you judge the whole of Israel.
Okay, since a few people practice ritualism in the South west of Nigeria, all Yorubas are skull miners. Aren't they?
Be your own judge.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Faithti(m): 11:48pm On Aug 15
. ...

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Faithti(m): 11:51pm On Aug 15
China products no dey last

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:52pm On Aug 15
adinoyi360:

It is just a tactic that Israel has been using, when ever they make mistakes in the bombing of innocent people, cover it with " Hamas is using them as human shield".
Even if Hamas was hiding behind the woman and the new born twin, does that justify the killing?

If you ask them to explain how Hamas hides behind civilians, trouble will begin. With the massive destruction Israel has inflicted on Gaza, I struggle to see how any of that is a mistake. A mistake is a once in a while occurrence. When something happens over and over and over and over, do we still call that a mistake?

Ask them how Hamas was hiding behind the woman and her newly born twins and you will see them struggling to come up with an answer.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:55pm On Aug 15
emmaodet:

And mind you, this is in the West Bank and not in Gaza. There is no Hamas in the West Bank. So, how are Israeli supporters going to justify this?

At least, in Gaza, all they need to do is to mention "Hamas" and the conversation is instantly over. What will they mention in the West Bank? Why is Israel attacking, bombing, and murdering Palestinians in the West Bank?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2256) (2257) (2258) (2259) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.