Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (891965 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by erniok(m): 9:05pm
Kingsnairaland:

Bye bye
On a serious note, you need to heed my advice.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:08pm
The Guardian

https://www.theguardian.com › may
Endgame 1944:

How Stalin Won the War
by Jonathan Dimbleby review
May 27, 2024 —

A fresh take on Operation Bagration, the colossal eastern front offensive in the second world war, is the author and broadcaster's best book yet.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 9:57pm
⚡Military and Ukrainian channels report a Russian air strike on a university in Sumy, where Ukrainian Armed Forces were based.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ibime(m): 10:18pm
I haven't heard dedollarization for a long time on Nairaland. Even the people wey dey shout am dey smuggle dollar. Wetin dey sup

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:21pm
⚡Well, someone did get arrested in Mongolia, but unfortunately for crybaby Ukrainians and NATOids, it was the six people the U.S. embassy managed to rally for the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:28pm
WrriterNg:

WTF!

So how many pictures a day?

I don't know, but I don't think it's much. Learned they introduced the limit because a spammer is uploading lots of pictures to Nairaland.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:31pm
Kingsnairaland:

It has been like that for some months I thought it was a normal thing

It has become worse lately. Everyone is complaining. In the past, the uploads delayed for a few seconds to a few minutes at most. This time, it's delayed for longer. I learned it is a spamming issue. Some spammer somewhere is uploading lots of pics to Nairaland, causing them to limit the upload rate for everyone.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 10:40pm
FoolishBoy419:

There's one series called Snowfall that aptly illustrated these events. What amazes me is that even pro-Americans in other sites do not dispute this while somebody is here quoting what the US officials said

Do these ones know their history? To them, the history of Africa started with slavery and colonialism. They do not know all the big things we did and achieved before then.

All they do is to go to CNN and BBC, read up whatever propaganda the white man has written, and repeat it to everyone else as history. About a week ago, one (not on this thread tho) even confidently said the Soviet Union supported the apartheid in Africa and that the US and UK were against it. That's how horrible it is.

They cannot read. They cannot learn. All they do is leave dumb comments even the Americans, British, French, Belgian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Germans who committed these horrible crimes against humanity will never say because they understand that certain things are almost impossible to deny.

But here, we have our history teachers openly revising history and thinking they make sense.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:47pm
Faithti:
like Mandela said....its still a long road to freedom.
But with the kind of guys on this thread who wail everyday about thier American and Russian masters, will make you ask yourself. Are we ever going to be free

So what evil did Russia do to Africans that made you put them in the same category with the USA?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNg: 10:51pm
⚡Russian Federal Security Service Snipers on the roof of the Government Palace in Sükhbaatar Square in Ulaanbaatar.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:00pm
shoodboi2:

Do these ones know their history? To them, the history of Africa started with slavery and colonialism. They do not know all the big things we did and achieved before then.

All they do is to go to CNN and BBC, read up whatever propaganda the white man has written, and repeat it to everyone else as history. About a week ago, one (not on this thread tho) even confidently said the Soviet Union supported the apartheid in Africa and that the US and UK were against it. That's how horrible it is.

They cannot read. They cannot learn. All they do is leave dumb comments even the Americans, British, French, Belgian, Spanish, Portuguese, and Germans who committed these horrible crimes against humanity will never say because they understand that certain things are almost impossible to deny.

But here, we have our history teachers openly revising history and thinking they make sense.

I saw a documentary where one historian was saying and bragging about how powerful USA propaganda machine is

He actually suggested that or I think he even said USA can change historical events

To suit the future they want
He said they can twist events like invading Afghanistan and Iraq

And make it look like it never happened

He boast, bragged that USA can wipe history and recreate them

He said this can be achieved because this new generation have small attention memory span

So as I watched the steps he outlined that when I realized
Why USA fans can't see clearly
They actually believe lies as the real truth

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:07pm
Kingsnairaland:

I saw a documentary where one historian was saying and bragging about how powerful USA propaganda machine is

He actually suggested that or I think he even said USA can change historical events

To suit the future they want
He said they can twist events like invading Afghanistan and Iraq

And make it look like it never happened

He boast, bragged that USA can wipe history and recreate them

He said this can be achieved because this new generation have small attention memory span

So as I watched the steps he outlined that when I realized
Why USA fans can't see clearly
They actually believe lies as the real truth

Their propaganda machine is insane. Even if you don't respect them for anything, must respect them for their propaganda.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 11:14pm
shoodboi2:

Their propaganda machine is insane. Even if you don't respect them for anything, must respect them for their propaganda.

Going to moon was one of the greatest propaganda pulled off successfully

(1) (2) (3) ... (2328) (2329) (2330) (2331) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Rumplesteelskin, BoldBrainz(m), Jovi10, Kingsnairaland(m), Dvdpity and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.