Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,384 members, 7,961,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (942290 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:05pm
Allthelight:

Well just last week i said israel will target the leadership if they were ukraine.

Now look at what we have today

Baba.

Even former Israeli PM begged Putin not to kill Zelensky.

Imagine what Russia will do to Ukraine or the west if Ukraine dares target Putin?

Remember the time Russia staged a drone attack near Putin's residence, as an excuse to kill Zelensky? Remember how quickly Zelensky & the US came out to deny it? You could hear the fear in his voice when he was denying the involvement. He was trembling in the interview. Go and watch it.

That was when i knew that drone attack was staged by Russia.

The US/West have more to lose in an all out war with Russia.

After the war, one thing is certain; the US will lose its power as one of the world's power. One might say Russia too, but Russia is used to losing everything and rebuilding from scratch.

Israel & Lebanon are both small states geographically. That is why Israeli airstrikes are scoring successful hits.

Israel doesn't even have any missile with 2000km range.

Now compare that with Ukraine where Russia successfully hit many targets near the Polish Ukraine border all the way from the Caspian Sea and sometimes from Murmansk. Thousands of Kilometers. It has even become routine.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the US have ever struck targets from that far out.

China's longest range missile is just 12,000km and haven't even seen any real action. Russia na monster abeg.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:05pm
Vic2023:
❗️Israel Dropped Over 80 One-Ton Bombs on Bunker to Kill the leader of Lebanon's Hesbollah Nasrallah - Ynet

Is it a nuke bunker or normal one
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 4:08pm
Gbadebo19:
Time to pepper the idiots shoodboi2 and his cohorts of terror sympathisers. grin grin

This unemployed lawyer is here again. Don't think we have forgotten.

Na this boasting they always laugh me pass. Nigerian Police did not follow up on his free petition on their website cheesy. As baba no get money to pay lawyers to write proper petition, e use style disappear from thread.

What happened to your petitions you sent to the Police and Army. Did your so-called government employer that sent you on official business down South refuse to pay for a retinue of SANs to process your petition grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:09pm
Lawag3:

Now you lots are coming to the piont of realisation.

Israel will defeat Iran in a war

You can't defeat any nation without using nukes
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:10pm
Kingsnairaland:

Very dangerous to make it a religious war or Muslims vs zoin

Nothing dey the man brain. Then you wonder whether all the French, German, UK, Canadian US citizens and the students holding pro Palestinian protest in Western capitals/cities, universities are all Muslims ❓❓

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 4:12pm
Kingsnairaland:

You can't defeat any nation without using nukes

Nukes have only been used twice. And plenty of wars has been won without nukes
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:12pm
lanre316:

Aljazeera says Ukraine built it
Masterviolence says Russia built it

Pick anyone you want to believe

Both have it Russia copy it

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 4:15pm
lanre316:

Aljazeera says Ukraine built it
Masterviolence says Russia built it

Pick anyone you want to believe

I was only referring to vuhledar.

Thank you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:16pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Sometimes there's quality in quantity. Iran is home to one of the largest military personnel in the Middle East. Enough cannon fodders to exhaust NATO weapons... probably the strategic importance LordAdam16 is talking about.

You're right.

They don't have the money to build quality. So they focused on quantity.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 4:16pm
seunny4lif:

Iran has spent a lot of money and talked a lot of shit. Israel has called their bluff, and Iran has done nothing.

We have said it here many times. Iran is all talk and no do. They have been deeply infiltrated.

If they should go ahead and escalate without rebuilding and cleaning house to get rid of Israeli paid agents, them go chop wotowoto.

There are reports that Iran's supreme leader is now in military gear as Iran is preparing to send troops to Lebanon. I hope it's fake news or just normal boasting. Iran should not take the bait now until it has rebuilt or else it will lose any of its regional powers remaining.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:23pm
Gbadebo19:
Time to pepper the idiots shoodboi2 and his cohorts of terror sympathisers. grin grin
So, your father (Nasrallah) was killed yesterday by the small but mighty nation of Israel.
Oh wow, have you heard the song: "Pepe ri pe, Pepe ri Pepe, no go dey do pass yourself.
You are next, and I promise you, I am the one that will personally deal with you. No long talks, start preparing your own underground bunker too, you will soon meet your audio virgins in piss.
Go and pilfer more of my pictures and post them ooo, I will disappear again to reappear at your most sorrowful time when you wish for tears and I will gladly give you handkerchiefs.
Oloribu Omo adanu!!!!

You are such a clown. You that fled this thread after you were demystified and ridiculed. I used to think you were immune to insults. Why then did you run away?

A common farm rat that thinks it's a lion. Take a backseat.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:24pm
Mille:

Na this boasting they always laugh me pass. Nigerian Police did not follow up on his free petition on their website cheesy. As baba no get money to pay lawyers to write proper petition, e use style disappear from thread.

What happened to your petitions you sent to the Police and Army. Did your so-called government employer that sent you on official business down South refuse to pay for a retinue of SANs to process your petition grin
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you ash ooooo
Na the kind lawyer wey dey do caretaker abi solicitor

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:25pm
⚡Former UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson has said he ordered military chiefs to plan a raid on a Dutch factory in March 2021 to secure 5 million COVID vaccines that the EU had threatened to bar from being exported to Britain - Reuters
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 4:25pm
Lawag3:

Now you lots are coming to the piont of realisation.

Israel will defeat Iran in a war
It was never in doubt. I don't know what gave them the believe that Iran could crush Israel to shreds in the first place. Who don pass you don pass you, work hard and catch up. No be to dey make noise and empty threats.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LordAdam16: 4:26pm
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Iran is a Theocracy. You cannot separate Iran from Khamenei. Mentioning different regime that has ruled Iran is you scoring own goal because the last regime before the Ayatollah (The Pahlavis) didn't align with USSR. In fact it worked against USSR in the cold war. There's no guarantee that the next regime will cooperate with Russia. That's how unstable Iran is. Strategic importance my foot. I'm telling you that Russia nor China will not put soldiers on ground to defend Iran if they go to war with Israel you dey tell me strategic importance.

It appears you just want to argue for the sake of it.

Iran is not strategically important to Axis Powers.
The mullahs will rule forever.

Satisfied?

-Lord
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:32pm
Mille:

This one has no brain to contribute to intelligent conversations.

All his contributions have been mostly one sentence, saying somebody will learn and calling people terrorists if you disagree with him.

One of the few people on this thread I have never seen post anything sound or intelligent.

Bruh.... 😂

I was so confused when i saw his post comparing Hezbollah to Russia & US.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:32pm
LordAdam16:

It appears you just want to argue for the sake of it.

Iran is not strategically important to Axis Powers.
The mullahs will rule forever.

Satisfied?

-Lord

Keep making excuses for overrated Iran. Iran is not important strategically. They're not half close to the word "indispensable". That is the reason they do not have any defense pact with Moscow or Beijing that will deter Western aggression and invasion of Iran.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 4:35pm
shoodboi2:
Calling their dead "martyrs" is less of a sign of excessive religiousness and more of an indicator of copism.

Most middle east countries call their dead martyrs.

Even Palestinians call the civilians Israel kills martyrs. It's just them trying to cope with the death of a loved one.
But does that make it any less painful? No. Rather it presents them to the world as being unserious
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:40pm
🥀 Alongside Sayyed Hassan, yesterday the overall commander of the operations in south Lebanon was killed.

Hajj Ali Karaki, Abu Fadl, who survived an assassination attempt just a few days ago.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:41pm
Gbadebo19:
So, your father (Nasrallah) was killed yesterday by the small but mighty nation of Israel.
Oh wow, have you heard the song: "Pepe ri pe, Pepe ri Pepe, no go dey do pass yourself.
You are next, and I promise you, I am the one that will personally deal with you. No long talks, start preparing your own underground bunker too, you will soon meet your audio virgins in piss.
Go and pilfer more of my pictures and post them ooo, I will disappear again to reappear at your most sorrowful time when you wish for tears and I will gladly give you handkerchiefs.
Oloribu Omo adanu!!!!

I even forgot that you sent a petition. Where is your petition? What happened to it? You were sharing screenshots here back then. What happened?

Is it still processing? Or the police doesn't consider you important?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 4:42pm
seunny4lif:

This is crazy
Woke up to saw the news and I thought it was just propaganda until I saw it’s real.
Now I understand reason Russia government haven’t signed military pact with Iran unlike China and North Korea.
Iranian government are supposed to be superior leader of all Shia Muslims meaning strong military yet they have be killing their officials like flies.

Iran has spent a lot of money and talked a lot of shit. Israel has called their bluff, and Iran has done nothing.
Iranian government supported Syria government with advisors and financial yet same Iran government can’t defend their interests in Lebanon and at home.
Imagine killing this 2 guys, as in those are the most feared Shia leaders maybe that’s the reason Azeri government that is a Shia nation refused to listen to Iran

I might have overrated Iran backed fighters like they just killed their superiors like flies because even chicken are killed with respect

I also remember saying iran wont do much unlike the reckless houthis because it does not concern them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 4:42pm
Allthelight:

I also remember saying iran wont do much unlike the reckless houthis because it does not concern them.

I said this since the beginning of the year.. My analysis is just great
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 4:43pm
Mille:

Oh. So he's that same guy that was threatening to arrest all of us that time? I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight because of that threat oo.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 4:43pm
Who wants to put their interest on the line for something that does not concern them no nation will do this.

Hezbollah miscalculated here
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:45pm
LordAdam16:

It's not really skeletons.
Germany, Japan, and South Korea are conquered states.
Their independence and sovereignty is a see-through, thin veneer that can't stand up to US insistence.

The US essentially crafted their current constitutions and have embedded individuals who'd protect American interests in every layer of their polity since the end of the War.
As far as America is concerned; their prosperity is contingent on the US blessing. Thus, if at any point, American interests demand they commit seppuku, it must be treated as a command not a suggestion.

The world hasn't changed much.
It's still an echelon with superpowers and direct vassals.
Non-aligned states have to play by rules set by the superpowers.
Contravention of the forenamed rules will be punished by sanctions or direct/indirect civil/military intervention.

-Lord

You are not far from the truth. The vast amount of US forces and weaponry in these three countries you mentioned is tantamount to occupation.

South Korea can be excused a bit on the basis of ;'mutual allies' vis-a-vis the Korean war and its aftermath. The remaining two is a completely different and sad reality.

Japan was dealth a crushing blow that it never recovered from since 1945. But the worst case is Germany. Why? The Soviet that largely destroyed the Nazis and marched into Berlin were not the ones occupying it now. They left in the face of the cold and ideological war with thr west. The Yankee party that came into the fray late became the occupier, effectively denying the Germans the true sense of sovereignty.

Currently, if war is to break out across Europe, German would be the primary target for destruction, no thanks to the huge amount of US weapons and troop in that country.

The fact that the German ruling class could afford to sabotage their own economic lifeline to please the US diktats shows that they're not really independent. It's such a big shame.

Take a look at the Turks. They've got US nukes on their land, and they can be two-faced backstabbing bitches when they want to. But, they waste no time in giving the US the middle finger when it involves issues that concern their absolute soveringty. Germany is a stark contrast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:48pm
Seyyed Hassan Nasrallah: Be aware that this bastard (Israel) son of bastard (America) has put me in a crossroad, between being killed or accepting humiliation and I will choose martyrdom.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:52pm
If Iran misses this window and end up not acquiring Nukes, I'm sorry for them.

They'll suffer for generations. Syria and Iraq will be like paradise compared to them.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:52pm
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMhMLaCLv/

Russia captures more nato weapons when Ukraine ran away and abandoned in a remote house lol

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:52pm
Russia denounces Nasrallah assassination, holds Israel responsible for escalation

Moscow strongly condemns the assassination of Hassan Nasrallah, the Secretary-General of the Lebanese Hezbollah movement, warning that it may have serious consequences for Lebanon and the entire Middle East. Russia calls on Israel to cease fire, the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement.

"We strongly condemn yet another political assassination committed by Israel. This act of force is fraught with further dramatic consequences for Lebanon and the entire Middle East. Israel could not have been unaware of the danger but proceeded with this step—the killing of Lebanese citizens, which will almost inevitably provoke a new wave of violence. Therefore, the full responsibility for the subsequent escalation lies with them," the statement, published on the Russian Foreign Ministry's website, reads.

The Russian Foreign Ministry called on Israel to cease fire in light of Nasrallah’s assassination.

"We once again urgently call on Israel to immediately cease hostilities. This would stop the bloodshed and create conditions for a political-diplomatic settlement. In the current explosive situation, responsible members of the international community must do everything in their power to prevent the region from descending into a full-scale armed confrontation," the statement emphasized.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 4:53pm
FoolishBoy419:

Oh. So he's that same guy that was threatening to arrest all of us that time? I couldn't sleep for 3 days straight because of that threat oo.

You really rate that gbadebo guy. You better don't fall for the nonsense he was saying about being on a federal government assignment.

He is an unemployed lawyer who currently teaches commerce and government in a small private school. Then, after closing from work in the evening, he goes on to sell fake crypto coins on telegram.

He was even tapping his phone for tapswap and hamster coins at a point. He is a very useless nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 4:55pm
WrriterNg:
⚡4 Russian hypersonic Kinzhal missiles struck the Starokonstyantiniv airfield in Khmelnytskyi region.

This is the same airfield that was struck by Kinzhals 2 days ago.

Even some Ukrainian channels reported that the previous strikes destroyed four F-16s. This brings the numbers to 6 F-16s destroyed so far .

The supposed game changer weapon is fast becoming another tragic-comedy for Elensky.

Now they're asking for Eurofighter, Gripen, and Rafael fighters. I wonder what he would be asking for next. Maybe nukes or witches and wizards to make his .much touted 'victory plan' a reality, although we all know that's just in his head.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:57pm
🇺🇲🇮🇷🇮🇱 American NBC reports that an Iranian official has announced plans to begin registering individuals to be sent to Lebanon in the coming days

Ayatollah Mohammad Hassan Akhtari, Iran's Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, stated:

"The authorities will soon allow the deployment of troops in Lebanon and the Golan Heights"

He added: “We are ready to send troops to Lebanon to fight Israel, just as we did in 1981.”

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Holywizard, dermmy(m), jolly94, sainttwist1(m), WrriterNg, lanre316, FoolishBoy419, jjj37, nigeriansamurai(m), Zaha(m), Masterviolence(m), nedu666 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.