Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (942966 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:11pm On Sep 28
๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง Lebanese Cabinet declares three days of mourning over assassination fo Sec.Gen. Hassan Nasrallah, closure on day of funeral.

๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ถ & ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡พ both Syria and Iraq announced 3 says too, while ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Iran announced 5 days of morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:11pm On Sep 28
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ/๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท U.S. Official to Axios: 'The Biden administration's top priority now is to avoid an Israeli ground invasion into southern Lebanon and to prevent direct Iranian involvement in the war'

By @Middle_East_Spectator

Everything this turd claims he wants to stop, is what happens next. Can the U.S. please STFU

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:13pm On Sep 28
๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ/๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง/๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท U.S. Official to Axios: 'The Biden administration's top priority now is to avoid an Israeli ground invasion into southern Lebanon and to prevent direct Iranian involvement in the war'
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 10:14pm On Sep 28
TrumpBiden:

Their talking points was always about Israel inability to kill Sinwar,
These guys always downplay the role innocent civilians kidnapped by Hamas which has made Israel not to strike Sinwar since he's literally surrounded by hostages.
It's not rocket science, but for the sake of their ego they resorted to hyping Hamas and Hezbollah and turned a blind eye to the truth. I hear "Hezbollah is not some rag tag military.." bla bla bla bla bla.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:20pm On Sep 28
These are the scums of the earth you want me to feel sorry for?? Never!

Russia isn't killing them fast enough. Too merciful if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 10:21pm On Sep 28
WrriterNg:
โšกIn Lyon, France, Nigerian sex workers got into a fight with Ukrainian prostitutes over control of areas frequented by VIP clients. The brawl left several Nigerian women hospitalized with serious injuries.

There have been reports indicating a significant presence of Ukrainian sex workers also in Germany, with some claims suggesting that up to 50% of the sex workers in Berlin are from Ukraine.
So they can't even fight their fellow gender member, the only thing they're good is billing us abi. Nonsense grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28
23jerryking:
It's not rocket science, but for the sake of their ego they resorted to hyping Hamas and Hezbollah and turned a blind eye to the truth. I hear "Hezbollah is not some rag tag military.." bla bla bla bla bla.
.....recap of some of our brothers favorite quotes
Hazbollah has 15000 missiles
Hezbollah is not Hamas
Hazbollah can defend Lebanon
Hazbollah won the Israel-labanon war
Hazbollah strike IDF bases
Direct hit in.......
Causalities reported
Iron sieve

Less than 1month of only airstrike....... hazbollah is down on it knees.
Even Iran was shocked, supreme leader is now in hiding
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:27pm On Sep 28
[โ€” ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ท Full statement by the Revolution Leader of the Islamic Republic, Imam Khamenei:

'The great mujahid, the flag-bearer of resistance in the region, the virtuous religious scholar, the mastermind, the political leader, His Eminence Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah, may God be pleased with him, attained the honor of martyrdom in the events in Lebanon last night, and rose towards God's heavenly kingdom.

The beloved Master of Resistance finally received the reward of decades of jihad in the way of Allah, and endured its hardships during a holy battle. He was martyred while he was busy planning to defend the defenseless people of the Beirut suburbs, their destroyed homes, and their loved ones who were torn to pieces. He also fought for decades to defend the people of Palestine who were subjected to injustice and oppression, their usurped cities and villages, their destroyed homes, and their loved ones who died in the countless Zionist massacres.

The honor of martyrdom was his undisputed right after all this lengthy jihad. The Islamic world has lost a great personality, the Resistance Front has lost a prominent flag-bearer, and Hezbollah has lost an unparalleled leader, but the blessings of his planning and jihad over the course of these decades will never end.

The foundations he laid in Lebanon, and through which he directed all the centers of resistance, will not disappear with his absence, but will in fact grow stronger and more solid with the blessing of his blood and the blood of all the martyrs. And the strikes of the resistance front against the miserable and decaying body of the Zionist entity will become, by Godโ€™s will and power, more devastating and destructive.

The malicious Zionist entity did not achieve victory in this incident, as the master of resistance was not just a person, but rather an approach and a school of thought, and this approach will continue. Just as the blood of martyr Sayyed Abbas al-Musawi was not shed in vain, the blood of martyr Sayyed Hassan will not be in vain either.

I offer my condolences and congratulations to the virtuous wife of the dear Sayyed, who also sacrificed her son Sayyed Hadi for the sake of God, and to her virtuous sons, and the families of the martyrs in this incident, as well as to every individual in Hezbollah, and to the dear people and senior officials in Lebanon, and to all parts of the resistance front, and to the entire Islamic nation, on the martyrdom of the great Nasrallah and his martyred companions.

I declare a five-day general mourning in the Islamic nation of Iran. I ask God to gather him with His close servants. And peace be upon the righteous servants of God.'

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28
Vic2023:
Yemeni missile fragments in the South of Jerusalem.
And when Israel starts raining it upon them you'll start crying "genocide" "women and children". tongue[img][/img]
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28

I can assert with confidence that these events are rooted in espionage. Israel possesses a distinct technological advantage over Iran and its allies, an advantage that many have overlooked which is the fundamental reason for their success in espionage and sabotage. Until Iran and its allies completely cease relying on Western-made products or at the very best implement rigorous mechanisms to scrutinize all imported and domestically produced civilian and military equipment, Israel will persist in reaping the advantages of its longstanding tactics.

While many may dispute my assertions, it is undeniable that Israel currently has the capability to eliminate key figures such as the Ayatollah of Iran and the Nasrallah of Hezbollah.

The primary deterrent to such actions is the potential for retaliation. Should either of these individuals fall victim to an Israeli operation, the repercussions could lead to an invasion of Israel and spark a regional conflict, resulting in unimaginable loss of life to all parties involved including American troops stationed in the Middle East.

I made this comment on the 24th, and 4 days later, Nasrallah of Hezbollah is dead.

My advice to Iran, is to let go the clownish decision of defeating Israel and focus on building herself up before they can talk.
Besides, it took Russia over 200days to build herself up before they could take on the mongols , and they won because they fought from an advantageous position.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by AmalaAtiEwedu: 10:31pm On Sep 28
sainttwist1:
Hezbollah is not Hamas
Direct hit in.......
Causalities reported
Iron sieve

grin death to all terrorists and their followers grin grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28
sainttwist1:
Hezbollah is not Hamas
Direct hit in.......
Causalities reported
Iron sieve

wars are won on the battle ground, not on social media. But Vic2023 and his cohorts won't let me rest.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:05pm On Sep 28
23jerryking:
So they can't even fight their fellow gender member, the only thing they're good is billing us abi. Nonsense grin

Hehehehehe.... ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜… ๐Ÿ˜
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:05pm On Sep 28
Gbadebo19:

Did you say fled?
You very well know you are lying. You know I am a busy person. This isn't the first time I go off and come back again, is it?
Anyways, you are used to twisting facts just to satisfy your irrelevant purpose in life. Anything that gives you peace of mind (at least for the time being) is fine by me.

You mean you were busy selling fake coins on Telegram. Do you put so much work into doing that? Maybe you should invest your energy into going to law school and learning how to write petitions.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:17pm On Sep 28
Gbadebo19:

Wait first, how much are you paid by shoodboi2 just to abandon your purpose in life and jump on a matter that doesn't concern your family. Shoodboi2 is Hamas, you are the Hezbollah that is carrying another person's matter for head like gala.
Well, as you know, both the terrorist (shoodboi2 a.k.a Hamas) and the supporting chestbeater (Mille a.k.a Hezbollah) will be neutralized.

You see, this right here is the problem with you. You talk too muchโ€ฆ All you know is cho cho choโ€ฆ issuing threads and just being a nuisance.

And talking of threats, this is the third one Iโ€™m seeing from you today. What entered your head today? Itโ€™s like the insult you received the last time just started paining you today, and you just had to show up.

See, I see you as just another nuisance one just has to deal with. Whether you are a housefly or the turd the fly is trying to perch on, is what I donโ€™t know.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:18pm On Sep 28
nigeriansamurai:

Guy I don die with Laugh here ๐Ÿ˜‚ make una leave the guy abeg.

Everyone left him alone until he suddenly showed up today and started throwing shades and insults. Can't he talk without insults.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 11:20pm On Sep 28
FoolishBoy419:

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Chai. And I was just there overrating him for no reason.

Anyway, today is his day. I can't pretend I'm not disappointed about the events of today.

Everyone is disappointed, especially with the way Israel has infiltrated Hezbollah and Iran's communication system, because that really is the only thing that can explain this. But that turd called Gbadebo is just a noisemaker. Instead of disturbing everyone here, he should find his way to the law school, unless there is something he is hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 11:20pm On Sep 28
WrriterNg:
These are the scums of the earth you want me to feel sorry for?? Never!

Russia isn't killing them fast enough. Too merciful if you ask me.

He should sign up as a mercenary for Ukraine let's see how many days he will last on the Battlefield grin

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by tonididdy(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28

Na WA oh ..... ISREAL too do oh grin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 11:39pm On Sep 28
shoodboi2:

Yassin never replaced Nasrallah. Western media only speculated him as a possible replacement.

OK it seems israel killed the possible replacement
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 11:41pm On Sep 28
LordAdam16:

Yassin did not replace Nasrallah.

The acting SG is Naim Qassem.

-Lord

OK Naim is sitting on a time bomb hopefully he doesn't make the mistake nasrallah made.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by LordAdam16: 11:50pm On Sep 28
Lawag3:

OK Naim is sitting on a time bomb hopefully he doesn't make the mistake nasrallah made.

He will be assassinated as well.
Nothing has changed.

-Lord
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 12:01am
Lawag3:

OK it seems israel killed the possible replacement

No. Western media called him a possible replacement. It's just speculation from their end. Lord Adam already mentioned the name of the new leader below your initial comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2427) (2428) (2429) (2430) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections โ€” Bidenโ€™s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: Allthelight(m), Rumplesteelskin and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.