Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,985 members, 7,966,664 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:20 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (962305 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:32pm
🇮🇷Iranian Foreign Minister:

"Without a ceasefire in Gaza, there will be no ceasefire in Lebanon"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 4:33pm
Ruggedniggaone:
the only terrorist is the one that has been bombing and killing civilians under the guise of striking Hezbollah strong hold,Hezbollah is giving Israel soldiers serious beating on the battlefield while the terrorist state of Israel is busy bombing civilians killing children and women ,you should be ashame of yourself for supporting such murderous bastards,you and Netanyahu don't deserve to be living among humans being honestly you deserve to be living among animals in the bush 😡

How many percent of the death recorded by the Lebanese health authority is women and children.

Then show me the total deaths.

Let me tell you the deaths are at 1900+ majority Hezbollah operative and less than 200 women and children death as of the time I last checked this is according to the Lebanese health authority
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:35pm
❤️A Yemeni "human flood" in the center of the capital, Sana'a, in support of Gaza, Palestine, Lebanon, and the resistance.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 4:36pm
🚨🚩Percentage (%) of Nazi casualties inflicted:

1. Russia/USSR = 🚩86%
2. Yugoslavia = 🚩 5%
3. USA = 🇺🇲 3%
4. UK = 🇬🇧 3%
5. Poland = 🇵🇱 2%
6. France = 🇫🇷 1%

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:38pm
🤔🤔🤔The Israeli occupation army announces the death of two child killers from the "Golani" Brigade in southern Lebanon.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:40pm
⭕ US-British-zionist aggression has so far targeted the Yemeni capital Sanaa, the international airport in Hodeidah, and Dhamar with over 10 violent raids.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 4:41pm
obedience4:

What's wrong with my first paragraph??

Bro just carry on
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 4:49pm
WrriterNg:
⚡Argentina intends to reclaim the Malvinas Islands from the United Kingdom following the agreement between the UK and Mauritius to return the Chagos Archipelago to the island republic. This was stated by Argentina’s Foreign Minister, Diana Mondino.

Earlier, the governor of the Falklands stated that the UK has no plans to relinquish sovereignty over the archipelago in the Atlantic Ocean in light of the Chagos handover to Mauritius.

Another Falkland war initiated by two Jewish puppets will be really nice.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ruggedniggaone: 4:51pm
Lawag3:

How many percent of the death recorded by the Lebanese health authority is women and children.

Then show me the total deaths.

Let me tell you the deaths are at 1900+ majority Hezbollah operative and less than 200 women and children death as of the time I last checked this is according to the Lebanese health authority
can you post it here let everyone check the Lebanon ministry of health records you saw?

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:54pm
🇱🇧l🇮🇱 Israel has not woke up yet from yesterday's humiliating defeat during an attempt on a Lebanese village, they are now creating fables.

According to Hebrew media, the soldiers yesterday were killed in a heroic defense inside Lebanon attempting to save two soldiers who were about to be captured as prisoner by Hezbullah's Ridwan Force.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 4:57pm
🇱🇧l🇮🇱 The true scale of the Israeli invasion in Lebanon hopes to depopulate the whole of south Lebanon and occupy not up to the Litani but rather to the Awali river.

They expect combat and fighting from the border in the UN-monitored buffer zone to the Awali river which is over Sidon?

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 5:07pm
Masterviolence:
You've been silent since Iran dropped a message in Israel's mail box.

Don't tell me that message took away your voice.

Haven't you been silent too, if I remembered correctly, you claim Iran can't retaliate and that Israel would take iran back to stone age.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 5:23pm
Alamkir:

Haven't you been silent too, if I remembered correctly, you claim Iran can't retaliate and that Israel would take iran back to stone age.

I think he was pissed with Iran. Many people were pissed with Iran. Even I didn't believe Iran would retaliate that Sunday. I wasn't even following the incident because I didn't take them serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 5:26pm
⚡According to Two Iranian Officials;

Iran has requested Increased Satellite-Intelligence Cooperation from Russia, in order to have Advanced Early Warning of an Israeli Retaliatory Strike.

With the Iranian Missile Force as well as Air Defenses said to be on High Alert, to Defend against a Joint U.S-Israeli Attack and to Immediately Respond to such an Attack.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 5:47pm
WrriterNg:
⚡Belarus President Lukashenko:

If Poland attacks Ukraine, Belarus will defend Ukraine.

Now this is funny 🤣
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 5:52pm
WrriterNg:
⚡Polish Army has become the third largest army in NATO, Defense Minister Kosiniak-Kamysz says.

Poland currently has 205,000 soldiers, and by the end of the year it is expected to have 207,000.

Only the United States and Türkiye have more soldiers in NATO.
No wonder...
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 5:56pm
Vic2023:
🇮🇷Iranian Foreign Minister:

"Without a ceasefire in Gaza, there will be no ceasefire in Lebanon"
I suspect they're begging for ceasefire in Lebanon behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:01pm
obedience4:

Do your respect count?
I doubt If Gianni Infantino gives a f..k about your approval

This is whom someone finds intelligent 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The beautiful thing is that you've just defended the same thing he is accusing others of committing while praising you 😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Cancri: 6:04pm
Vic2023:
🇱🇧l🇮🇱 The true scale of the Israeli invasion in Lebanon hopes to depopulate the whole of south Lebanon and occupy not up to the Litani but rather to the Awali river.

They expect combat and fighting from the border in the UN-monitored buffer zone to the Awali river which is over Sidon?
it is the right of the Israelis possess that land as compensation, after all Russia did it after ww2
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by FoolishBoy419: 6:08pm
Vic2023:
⚡️Walla correspondent:

Hezbollah placed fake stones on the border with cameras inside them to monitor the movements of the occupation soldiers, and quoted officials in the occupation army as saying that the quantities of anti-tank missiles in the Lebanese border villages are unprecedented.

What's the point of revealing this to the public now? I hope it was someone from the IDF side that noticed it.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 6:09pm
Ruggedniggaone:
can you post it here let everyone check the Lebanon ministry of health records you saw?

You deny anything that is here.

Tell me and everyone that it's a lie.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 6:09pm
⚡Argentina vows to gain ‘full sovereignty’ of the Falklands with ‘concrete action’.

The country’s foreign minister, Diana Mondino, welcomed the step taken by Sir Keir Starmer’s Government on Thursday towards ending “outdated practices” after Britain returned the islands to Mauritius.

She promised “concrete action” to ensure that the Falklands – the British territory that Argentina calls the Malvinas and claims as its own – are handed to Buenos Aires.

In an intervention that will fuel rising criticism of the UK-Mauritius agreement, Ms Mondino said: “The long dispute between Britain and Mauritius came to a conclusion today, with Mauritians successfully regaining their territory of Chagos.

“We welcome this step in the right direction and the end to outdated practices. Following the path we have already taken, with concrete actions and not empty rhetoric, we will recover full sovereignty over our Malvinas Islands.

“The Malvinas were, are and will always be Argentine.”

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 6:11pm
Cancri:
it is the right of the Israelis possess that land as compensation, after all Russia did it after ww2

Israel doesn't want to posses land.

If Ukraine had missles on the border of Russia and shit those missles into Russia what will Russia do.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ruggedniggaone: 6:18pm
Lawag3:

You deny anything that is here.

Tell me and everyone that it's a lie.
you are just a lair nobody should take you seriously here again

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 6:20pm
Vic2023:
🔴Day 363... Al-Qassam publishes scenes from the "Al-Fakhari" ambush

The Palestinian Resistance has redefined "defeat" cool

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 6:28pm
Ruggedniggaone:
you are just a lair nobody should take you seriously here again

You're just a bloody liar nobody should take you seriously here again.

If I'm lying bring facts . What's stopping you.

That stats was from 3 days ago. It's public stop whining and check it up.

Clown
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:33pm
Vic2023:
❤️A Yemeni "human flood" in the center of the capital, Sana'a, in support of Gaza, Palestine, Lebanon, and the resistance.
Since the start of the conflict have you ever seen people gathered like this in support of them Zionists 😁😁 honestly this images dey sweet me pass the woto woto wey Dem they load Israel from all angles...
It shows that in today's world the majority are not blinded by propaganda and other subtle machinations of the ungodly

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by obedience4(m): 6:33pm
FoolishBoy419:

This is whom someone finds intelligent 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The beautiful thing is that you've just defended the same thing he is accusing others of committing while praising you 😂😂😂

I don't give damm about you nor anyone prior reservations about me.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 6:53pm
❗️ Two new paramedics have been killed near Tebneen hospital while working to transport the wounded.

They have been targeted intentionally everywhere. They are murdering them everywhere they find them in south Lebanon.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 6:54pm
📸 The ambulance that was attacked today in Tebeen, where two paramedics were killed

There blood (in the complete photo) can be seen all over the ground, covering the street as they bled to death.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2484) (2485) (2486) (2487) (2488) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: LordAdam16, WrriterNg, Deathstroke00(m), IMEI, Heart3030, yungevvy(m), Procashtips(m), ladkud(m), DystopianMuse(f), Mille, chidekings(m), okeysoninv and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.