Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,700 members, 7,975,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 11:11 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2542) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (988999 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by timesupnababa: 8:40pm On Oct 14
23jerryking:
Wonderful, you're actually such a capital fool. You're old enough to be my father and yet you're this dumb?
I thought old age is associated with wisdom at least to an extent?
watch your mouth make them no cut am off give you chop. When u reach my age you go know that you have always been a big born fool. If Hezbollah want, this minute they will destroy the whole Israel in less than 30mins. Do you even know what is an all out war? They are not shooting to kill, there is a backdoor channel where they talk to each other to control escalation. You are a dunce if you think Israel can stop Hezbollah from destroying the whole occupied Palestine land in 30mins. Air defense is a myth, when all out war kicks off everywhere and anywhere will be hit. Israel will be destroyed. Let Hezbollah choose to fight like Israel and aim just 500 rockets at civilian areas in Haifa and Tel Aviv with an intent to kill if 50k jews no to die tonight.Nobody can stop any missiles.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 8:55pm On Oct 14
Vic2023:
🔴Irish Foreign Minister: Israel is now working to undermine the UN and its peacekeeping forces

To them the UN is a terrorist organization. Any one that asked them no to masacre is a terrorist.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Olatunji1929: 9:00pm On Oct 14
Vic2023:
Ukrainian Ambassador to Israel: Let's Fight Iranian Drones Together
even after the war Ukraine will never forget uncle Shahed drone 😂

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:02pm On Oct 14
Vl3ly:
🇱🇧UN peacekeeping command in Lebanon reports use of unknown gas against UNIFIL troops.

A peacekeeping camp in the area of occupation military operations in southern Lebanon was exposed to the gas.

Despite wearing protective masks, 15 blue helmets suffered consequences, including skin irritation and gastrointestinal reactions," UNIFIL said in a statement.

May the crying begin
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 9:06pm On Oct 14
WrriterNg:
⚡Attacking our soldiers while they were eating is a war crime. Humanitarian organisations must condemn Hezbollah for this аttack

- Israeli President Isaac Herzog

Crazy

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14
From can't invade Lebanon because of Hezbollah to can't stay in southern Lebanon... Israel don't leave land without a deal
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 9:59pm On Oct 14
Paradise

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 10:01pm On Oct 14
Lebanese army 🪖 is the biggest joke of the century. 🤣

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Appleyard(m): 10:27pm On Oct 14
LordAdam16:

For more jokes, text GENOCIDE to 911.

-Lord

Or press ONE for Refugee Tent Bombers.

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14
timesupnababa:
watch your mouth make them no cut am off give you chop. When u reach my age you go know that you have always been a big born fool. If Hezbollah want, this minute they will destroy the whole Israel in less than 30mins. Do you even know what is an all out war? They are not shooting to kill, there is a backdoor channel where they talk to each other to control escalation. You are a dunce if you think Israel can stop Hezbollah from destroying the whole occupied Palestine land in 30mins. Air defense is a myth, when all out war kicks off everywhere and anywhere will be hit. Israel will be destroyed. Let Hezbollah choose to fight like Israel and aim just 500 rockets at civilian areas in Haifa and Tel Aviv with an intent to kill if 50k jews no to die tonight.Nobody can stop any missiles.
Damn. How utterly empty-headed! Even more so is the fact that you have children who actually look up to you as one responsible father 😂😂. Please don't ever quote me again, your continual strife to respond to anything I write is only an extension of your foolishness.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:39pm On Oct 14
WrriterNg:
⚡Attacking our soldiers while they were eating is a war crime. Humanitarian organisations must condemn Hezbollah for this аttack

- Israeli President Isaac Herzog

War crime? His sense must be paining him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:44pm On Oct 14
shoodboi2:

I saw the video of that man burning alive. He was moving his hand. I watched it several times yesterday night.

Omo una get mind o to dey watch something like that.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 10:48pm On Oct 14
WrriterNg:
⚡Biden warned Iran that any attempts on Trump’s life would be considered an 'act of war' - Politico

Stylishly still planning to kill trump then blame it on iran and use it as an excuse to invade them. Well it won't work this time around because USA will be destroyed as well if they dare to invade Iran.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 11:17pm On Oct 14
⚡Hundreds of Afghan soldiers to be allowed to relocate to UK after U-turn - BBC

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 4:56am
Ghostagain:
Lebanese army 🪖 is the biggest joke of the century. 🤣
Nope the biggest joke is Hezbollah
Claimed they can protect Lebanon
With 100s of dead civilians and leaders.

Now they losing ground
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 6:27am
Don't quote me ever again.
Allthelight:

Now they losing ground

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 6:29am
Next stop is The Ukraine
WrriterNg:
⚡Hundreds of Afghan soldiers to be allowed to relocate to UK after U-turn - BBC

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 7:11am
⚡7 Su-24M frontline bombers of the Russian Aerospace Forces & Syrian Air Force, supported by a Su-34 fighter-bomber, were spotted over Idlib today.

The aircrafts targeted terrorist targets on the ground.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:13am
Allthelight:

Now they losing ground
last supper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:15am
🎥🇵🇸🇮🇱🥀This young Palestinian man Shaaban Al-Dalu who was burned alive on live broadcast, yesterday, after Israeli aircraft targeted tents housing displaced civilians inside the yards of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital in central Gaza.

19-year-old Shaban Al-Dalou, a software engineering student, was burnt alive along with his mother in a tent after Israeli aircraft bombed the yard of Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital last night.

Al-Dalou miraculously survived an Israeli attack on a mosque sheltering displaced civilians last week where at least 22 Palestinians were killed.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:20am
UK MP Jeremy Corbyn: “If the sight of human beings burning alive won’t stop the UK government supplying arms to Israel, what will?”

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 7:42am
🇮🇷🇮🇱⚡️- "Iran is prepared for all scenarios, including total war." - Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araqchi.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 7:59am
Ghostagain:
Don't quote me ever again.
or ?

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by timesupnababa: 8:25am
23jerryking:
Damn. How utterly empty-headed! Even more so is the fact that you have children who actually look up to you as one responsible father 😂😂. Please don't ever quote me again, your continual strife to respond to anything I write is only an extension of your foolishness.
Be like you want I use DSS remove you this morning or tell men make them run enter you do you 404. It doesn't take me 48hrs to track you.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 8:37am
timesupnababa:
Be like you want I use DSS remove you this morning or tell men make them run enter you do you 404. It doesn't take me 48hrs to track you.
somebody that has not eaten for 4 days is the one that want to track another person

Very funny creatures dey this thread

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Jovi10: 9:19am
What's up with the kursk invasion. I guess it's no longer funny for Ukrainian soldiers there anymore. I can't see pro westerners mentioning anything about kursk anymore.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 23jerryking(m): 9:21am
timesupnababa:
How pathetic, am not hard to find. The fact that it takes even as long as 48hrs is only a testament to your inability to get anything done. But heaven knows you've not even had anything to eat, or your thick skull doesn't inform you that tracking involves a certain degree of resourceful inputs?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Elvictor: 9:35am
Jovi10:
What's up with the kursk invasion. I guess it's no longer funny for Ukrainian soldiers there anymore. I can't see pro westerners mentioning anything about kursk anymore.

Even the media don't remember them anymore cheesy grin cheesy wink wink cheesy
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dermmy(m): 10:28am
Nancy Pelosi slams Benjamin Netanyahu: Former US speaker says Israeli PM never wanted peace

Former US speaker Nancy Pelosi has unloaded on Israeli Prime MInister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Former US Speaker Nancy Pelosi has argued Benjamin Netanyahu never believed in peace in the Middle East, saying while the US supported Israel, it doesn’t support the deaths of “so many”.

The Democratic elder, a supporter of Israel, slammed Mr Netanyahu and said the Israeli Prime Minister had never believed in peace in the Middle East and because of him, a two-state solution was not currently viable.

“Not with Netanyahu, no, I don’t think he’s ever believed in peace or a two-state solution,” she told the foreign policy think tank Chatham House in London.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:44am
dermmy:
Nancy Pelosi slams Benjamin Netanyahu: Former US speaker says Israeli PM never wanted peace

Former US speaker Nancy Pelosi has unloaded on Israeli Prime MInister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Former US Speaker Nancy Pelosi has argued Benjamin Netanyahu never believed in peace in the Middle East, saying while the US supported Israel, it doesn’t support the deaths of “so many”.

The Democratic elder, a supporter of Israel, slammed Mr Netanyahu and said the Israeli Prime Minister had never believed in peace in the Middle East and because of him, a two-state solution was not currently viable.

“Not with Netanyahu, no, I don’t think he’s ever believed in peace or a two-state solution,” she told the foreign policy think tank Chatham House in London.

Na political talk to secure votes. Go to the media attack Bibi, go back to the Congress and send billion dollar weapons to Israel. Who's fooling who?

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by AfonjaConehead: 10:44am
shoodboi2:

Some Palestinian children HAMAS/HEZBOLLAH/IRAN killed yesterday.

(The man lying beside the girl in the last photo is also dead. You can see his blood beside her hand.)
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by AfonjaConehead: 10:47am
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2539) (2540) (2541) (2542) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 23jerryking(m), Zaha(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.