Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,051 members, 7,980,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 11:13 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (2581) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (1004292 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Michaeltreasure(m): 9:26pm
Mille:

A leader who was fighting in the frontline. Let Netanyahu and any of his children go to the frontlines too na.
Please let me make a correction here: Sinwar was a movement leader and Netanyahu a Head of a sovereign Government. Don't mix up the two.
It's normal for the heads of military organisations to lead at the forefront, but the same isn't so for a head of state/government.
Its like saying Putin or Zelensky should lead at the forefront of the war. It's ridiculous. The Boko Haram leader can be at the battlefield but Tinubu cannot. Why? Ask yourself this question...

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 9:27pm
Vic2023:
thanks bro

🙌🏾
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:28pm
UAVS from Yemen are making their way to Israel right now.

It will take them about 2h 30m to get to Israel
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:30pm
⚡Accepting a large number of countries into BRICS would weaken and lead to the dysfunctionality of the organization, said Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation Yuriy Ushakov.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by IMEI: 9:30pm
Vic2023:
💥 The Wall Street Journal:

Sinwar gained wider popularity due to the manner of his death, and many Palestinians and Arabs reassessed their positions on Sinwar, and this puts some governments in a dilemma due to the reactions.

Talk about being immortalised

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:30pm
Plus banks are burning in Beirut
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 9:31pm
WrriterNg:
⚡Accepting a large number of countries into BRICS would weaken and lead to the dysfunctionality of the organization, said Assistant to the President of the Russian Federation Yuriy Ushakov.

I hope BRICS don't accept more than 20 members.

20 is enough.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:31pm
Lawag3:

Where's your proof for this lie?

Only citizens of Israel can join the IDF.

Israel has a high percentage of black Jews
promise that you will not change the topic
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 9:32pm
Lawag3:

This below is a picture of Netenyahu sending off his son to the IDF. Maybe you've forgotten that serving in the IDF is compulsory.

Don't be clever by half. First, that's a 2014 picture of his younger son.

Second, I did not ask you for photos of serving in the IDF. I asked for photos of him in the frontlines. We know all Israelis do IDF as a national service same way Nigerians do NYSC. "Serving" in an air-conditioned office is not national service.

Netanyahu's oldest son also "served" in the Israeli Spokesman office and as reported by the Times of Israel, was the only non-commissioned soldier in the army to have a bodyguard detail, a measure usually reserved only for very senior officers.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahus-see-son-off-to-join-the-idf/

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:35pm
Michaeltreasure:

I'm a logician not a religious type of person. Though a Christian, a don't joke with logical reasoning, hence I stay away from fanatics, irrespective of the religion.
72 virgins? I have only one dick bro grin grin grin I don't want to die before my time. cheesy cheesy

Come on, the Lord is your strength. He will give you enough dick power to service them all. You won't die. 🤣😇
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:35pm
Gbadebo19:

Oya, oya, add 17 more olosho for that guy. grin grin

Waa seere 👍
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 9:39pm
Procashtips:

Deluded 'Muslims' dream of 72 virgins
What do the females dream of?

As for deluded "Christians", theirs is a mansion in heaven plaited with gold.

If everywhere in heaven is plaited with golden mansion, where lies the value?

Value is in scarcity not in abundance.

Braindead zombies with oita of logic and reasoning

Religious zombies with no spiritual knowledge!

How will the donkey move without carrot dangled in front of him? Plenty gold and unlimited sex in the afterlife is enough motivation to keep the religious faithfuls going forward.

BTW, on a serious note, what do you mean spiritual knowledge without religion? I'm genuinely curious.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:41pm
Vic2023:
🇱🇧🇮🇱⚡️- BREAKING: Lebanese Prime Minister Mikati told Al-Arabiya that Hezbollah has agreed to implement UN Resolution 1701, which would have Hezbollah withdraw its armed forces north of the Litani River.
🇱🇧🇮🇱⚡️- Al-Arabiya has since deleted this post, adding that Mikati stated there has been "no contact" with Hezbollah for over a month.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:45pm
🇬🇪🇪🇺 Thousands of protestors have staged a pro-EU demonstration in Tbilisi, 6 days before the parliamentary election.

The protest is organized by pro-Western Georgian NGOs, including Georgia's European Orbit and the "My Voice to the EU" coalition. President Salome Zurabishvili addressed the protestors saying “Georgia chooses the EU”.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:46pm
Sandu is leading in the Moldovan presidential elections with 34% of the votes, Stoianoglo has 29%, 14% of the protocols have been counted, the Central Election Commission reports.

56% of voters voted against Moldova joining the EU in the referendum, 43% supported it, 29% of the protocols have been counted, the Central Election Commission reports.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 9:47pm
Vic2023:
🇱🇧🇮🇱⚡️- Al-Arabiya has since deleted this post, adding that Mikati stated there has been "no contact" with Hezbollah for over a month.
so he confirms a civil war I guess.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:48pm
Another dead kike. They are getting exactly what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:52pm
🇮🇱🇺🇦🇵🇸 Western PMCs leave Ukraine for Israel to help the IDF in the Palestinian genocide

The American PMC Forward Observations Group, whose members were previously spotted in the Kursk region, confirmed its presence in the conflict zone in the Middle East. The mercenaries published on social networks photos of militants who, apparently, are participating in hostilities on the side of Israel.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 9:55pm
🇲🇩⚡- Moldova's elections:
43% voted in favor of joining the EU (after 50% votes counted).

Sandu leads the Presidential elections with 35% of the votes, with Stoianoglo at second with 29% (after 50% votes counted).
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 9:55pm
Vic2023:
promise that you will not change the topic

Change the topic to what?

Any way I won't change the topic.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by shoodboi2: 9:57pm
Michaeltreasure:

Please let me make a correction here: Sinwar was a movement leader and Netanyahu a Head of a sovereign Government. Don't mix up the two.
It's normal for the heads of military organisations to lead at the forefront, but the same isn't so for a head of state/government.
Its like saying Putin or Zelensky should lead at the forefront of the war. It's ridiculous. The Boko Haram leader can be at the battlefield but Tinubu cannot. Why? Ask yourself this question...

You forget that the former president of Chad, Idris Deby, was killed while commanding troops on the frontline in 2021. He was a head of state/government. This clearly invalidates your statement.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNg: 10:00pm
⚡The first results from the referendum on European integration in Moldova indicate that the majority of voters are opposing the proposal to join the EU.

With nearly 20% of the vote counted, 41.47% of voters have supported the EU course, while 58.53% have voted against it.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:03pm
🇵🇸 Israel experiences a severe morale crisis in the IOF, with many soldiers now refusing to serve.

The Nahal Brigade recently saw only 6/30 soldiers show up in Gaza. Soldiers describe a sense of futility & exhaustion, with missions being done "halfway" due to lack of men.

Here are some of their confessions and admissions of defeat 😁

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:08pm
Mille:

Don't be clever by half. First, that's a 2014 picture of his younger son.

Second, I did not ask you for photos of serving in the IDF. I asked for photos of him in the frontlines. We know all Israelis do IDF as a national service same way Nigerians do NYSC. "Serving" in an air-conditioned office is not national service.

Netanyahu's oldest son also "served" in the Israeli Spokesman office and as reported by the Times of Israel, was the only non-commissioned soldier in the army to have a bodyguard detail, a measure usually reserved only for very senior officers.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahus-see-son-off-to-join-the-idf/

Even in Nigeria children of office holders have a security detail.

Natenyahu was prime mister in 2009 when his eldest son joined the IDF so yes he'll get a security detail.

The youngest son didn't get such treatment. Do you know why?

Was nasrallah in the front lie when he died.

Show us the son of Iran's president or Ayatollah son in the front line

Iran also have a mandatory military service.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vic2023: 10:08pm
Lawag3:

Change the topic to what?

Any way I won't change the topic.
pls don't change the topic as you promised oooo
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:11pm
lawag

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 10:11pm
Vic2023:
“Israeli” Hamakom: the IOF is losing moral and soldiers are in rebellion.

Some quotes:

⚡️We're sitting ducks on a shooting range. We don't understand what we're doing here

⚡️Hostages don't come back, soldiers keep getting injured and dying along the way. It all seems pointless

⚡️I don't know what army they're thinking of going into Lebanon with, because there is no army. I'm not going back to the battalion"

what do you expect from tiktok army this isn't Gaza.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 10:12pm
Vic2023:
Yediot Aharonot, quoting a military official:

Expenses for one day of fighting in Lebanon amount to about $134 million

If it lasts for long enough, it might bankrupt not just “Israel” but many other countries….

That's lots of money
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Lawag3: 10:12pm
Vic2023:
pls don't change the topic as you promised oooo

Don't behave like a child.

Let's make it clear we are disccusing the fact that you can't join the IDF without first being an Israeli right?

Like I said I'll stay on topic.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ghostagain: 10:14pm
Imagine if milei tries to come back begging to be admitted into brics 😂

They should beat him rofo rofo style
WrriterNg:

I hope BRICS don't accept more than 20 members.

20 is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:15pm
Major General Fayez Al-Duwairi:

I challenge the best elite fighters in the world to fight as hard as the fighters of Jabalia camp.

These are the people of Jabalia, they are men, and we, the people of Gaza, are proud of them. They are the medal of honor, and we raise our hats to them for their steadfastness, struggle, and determination.

O God, strengthen their faith, make them steadfast, and grant them victory, and grant us victory over the people of the infidels.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Ska333ko: 10:17pm
Lawag3:

Don't behave like a child.

Let's make it clear we are disccusing the fact that you can't join the IDF without first being an Israeli right?

Like I said I'll stay on topic.
have you seen the proof?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2578) (2579) (2580) (2581) (2582) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: usmanpogo, Samueldodo781(m), Goodness4525, Vic2023, okeysoninv and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.