Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,879 members, 7,976,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:02 AM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (990583 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2545) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:36pm On Aug 26, 2023
dvkot:

Stop using God name to play nah, shey person curse you ni?
do I look like someone that plays or jokes.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2023
🇪🇪 🤡 🤡

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2023
Watcharena:
yes but he has more battle experience than most generals in your country

As a mercenary.

Not as an official general.

My country is still my country, so I wouldn't degrade her for anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
who is this one? Godforbid, I should praise a man whose hand is filled with blood. Hear me today , God said , " I have rejected Putin since his childhood , woe unto those people including the churches who commits adultery with Putin'.

Na because God is a merciful one. If not you for don collect tey tey.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
Regex:

Na because God is a merciful one. If not you for don collect tey tey.
Ok
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Watch huge explosion in Sudan, UAC misfire, UAC drone hit

First clip shows Susan's explosion

Second clip shows Ukraine nato Air defense system malfunction and mis fires.

Third clip shows Russia hit Ukraine's mobile Air Defense System.

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgLdirs6ntE

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡️Senior NATO officials met with 🇺🇦 Ukraine's army chief Valery Zaluzhny on the 🇵🇱 Poland-Ukraine border to "reset Ukraine's military strategy"
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:22pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡The Armed Forces of 🇳🇪 Niger have now been ordered to a Full-Alert Status with Forces reportedly being Deployed to Strategic Sites across the Capital City of Niamey and the Country; Patrols and Surveillance have been increased along the Border with 🇳🇬 Nigeria while Militia Groups have been told to prepare to assist the Defense of the Nation.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡️🇵🇱 Poland hit with hacking attack on state railway network which led to traffic disruption overnight, the state-run Polish Press Agency reported
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 4:40pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
if you are not a joker explain to usa why we should take whatever thing you say seriously considering the fact that France didn't win the world cup and also tinubu is the president, and there is no coup in Ghana

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
dvkot:
if you are not a joker explain to usa why we should take whatever thing you say seriously considering the fact that France didn't win the world cup and also tinubu is the president, and there is no coup in Ghana
when you search you will see where I wrote tinubu would win by manipulation. Is don't have time for all this nonsense football again. Alot of Africa including Ghana, Kenya , nigeria sa will see coup. Did I told you Time?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
🇦🇺 🇺🇸

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 4:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡️Massive explosion in 🇸🇩 Sudan's capital caught on video.

A powerful explosion rocked the capital of Sudan, Khartoum, which was caught on video.

It is reported that the incident occurred near the presidential palace and the command building of the Armed Forces of the 🇸🇩 Sudan.

Earlier it became known about a new round of conflict between the Sudanese army and the Rapid Reaction Forces (RRF). Regular troops bombarded the ammunition depot and other RRF facilities.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ulaeto: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:

As a matter of fact, you look more.. You actually seemed more of a defected product.. i pray God sees our predicaments here on nairaland and either correct or recall you back to factory.. Amen!!

5 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡️2 🇺🇦 Ukrainian MiG-29 planes collided in Zhytomyr region, 3 pilots dead.

The incident happened on August 25 in Zhytomyr Oblast.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡The 🇳🇪 Nigerien Military Junta has stated that if the 🇫🇷 French Ambassador does not leave the Country within the next 48 Hours they will use Military Force to ensure that it is done.

8 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2023
🤡 🤡 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇪🇺 🤡 🤡

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Regex: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
🤡 🤡 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 🇪🇺 🤡 🤡

These guys are nincompoop. When multipolar world don set, these guys with their comments will be dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡In Poland, hackers stopped trains and made them listen to the 🇷🇺 Russian national anthem.

Last night in Poland, hackers interfered with the radio frequencies that coordinate the work of the Polish railways. They stopped the movement of more than 20 trains, writes the Viborcza newspaper.

But the interference was not over - during the break, the hackers played the Russian national anthem and Vladimir Putin's speech on the trains.

They are currently trying to track down the hackers. After what happened in 🇵🇱 Poland, a special group was created to monitor the organization of train traffic.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
when you search you will see where I wrote tinubu would win by manipulation. Is don't have time for all this nonsense football again. Alot of Africa including Ghana, Kenya , nigeria sa will see coup. Did I told you Time?
u no dey ok normal normal

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by dvkot(m): 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️Massive explosion in 🇸🇩 Sudan's capital caught on video.

A powerful explosion rocked the capital of Sudan, Khartoum, which was caught on video.

It is reported that the incident occurred near the presidential palace and the command building of the Armed Forces of the 🇸🇩 Sudan.

Earlier it became known about a new round of conflict between the Sudanese army and the Rapid Reaction Forces (RRF). Regular troops bombarded the ammunition depot and other RRF facilities.
that's a really huge ball of fire

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:57pm On Aug 26, 2023
ulaeto:

As a matter of fact, you look more.. You actually seemed more of a defected product.. i pray God sees our predicaments here on nairaland and either correct or recall you back to factory.. Amen!!
hahahahaha, Putards people are in disarray . My message pears and scattered Putards and their agents but im like a mount Zion. No shaking. I weep and mourn Russians for curse putard has brought to them.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 6:59pm On Aug 26, 2023
dvkot:
u no dey ok normal normal
Islamic satanism, you can't bring to dispute.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2023
ulaeto:

Lol but God already told us that there will be false prophets among us and we should be wise to avoid them.

So if God calls him back to factory reset... Then that part he said they will be among us will be lacking so just avoid him as the solution.

Taunt him and mock him like Elijah did to the false prophets that the only way to make him see how simp he is.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by HornyTave1: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2023
Western Christianity made us believe that

1. Russia is Gog and Magog in the book of Revelation
2. Israeli Jews are first class and most beloved children of God while others are second class and not really favourite of God
3. Whatever Israel do, support them even if it is stealing someone's else lands

I'm an African Traditionalist Christian. I'm no Jew and never will be

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
HornyTave1:
Western Christianity made us believe that

1. Russia is Gog and Magog in the book of Revelation
2. Israeli Jews are first class and most beloved children of God while others are second class and not really favourite of God
3. Whatever Israel do, support them even if it is stealing someone's else lands

I'm an African Traditionalist Christian. I'm no Jew and never will be

Russia is not gog and magog

Only political Christians sponsored by USA say that and new Testament never said isreal is favorite of God.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by ariesbull: 9:45pm On Aug 26, 2023
okeysoninv:
who is this one? Godforbid, I should praise a man whose hand is filled with blood. Hear me today , God said , " I have rejected Putin since his childhood , woe unto those people including the churches who commits adultery with Putin'.
butterfly feeling like bird

Who knows this clown in a faceless forum ...rejecting Putin

Stop smoking those cheap weeds...Yiu are sounding stupid

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 10:01pm On Aug 26, 2023
🇮🇳 🇬🇧

6 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2023
Watcharena:
yes but he has more battle experience than most generals in your country

Nigeria don sufer
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WrriterNig: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2023
⚡️3rd largest 🇺🇸 US Oil Refinery to shut down after devastating fire in Garyville, Louisiana.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Masterviolence(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2023
Procashtips:

There's no crime being against a people known to be cruel in the history of mankind.
Yes i understand but not every American is evil.

I know alot of Americans that don't support the evil the government involve them in.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2023
WrriterNig:
⚡️3rd largest 🇺🇸 US Oil Refinery to shut down after devastating fire in Garyville, Louisiana.
If this was in Russia, medias will be praising USA and her allies, that they did it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (2545) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: petesunday, FoolishBoy419, Zaha(m), ixyi(m), boljamogun(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.