Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (761181 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2064) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:05pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Israeli social networks are filled with messages about the search for missing people.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 President Biden delivers statement on attacks in Israel: "The United States stands with 🇮🇱 Israel. We will not ever fail to have their back."

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
Allthelight:

Few years ago boko haram launched a surprise attack and captured a number of lgas in north east Nigeria tho.

Russia launched a surprise attack and almost captured kyviv

And Russia almost captured Kyiv in 14 hours? You're saying the Hamas should have reached tel-aviv by now if they were strong. This invasion began by 6.30am and you're somehow insinuating that they should have reached Tel-aviv by now, so for that reason they are not strong and efficient?

Abeg try and get proper details of what's gone on so far since morning. Maybe that's when you'll recognise the fact that Israel has a serious fucking problem on their hands.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡ Reports confirming that Hamas’s attack on southern 🇮🇱 Israel today included the rape of young girls.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Israel's Minister of Defense Yoav Gallant:

Fifteen years ago, as Head of the Southern Command, I came close to 'breaking the neck' [destroying] of Hamas. I was stopped by the political echelon.

This phenomenon will not continue.

We will change reality on the ground in Gaza for the next 50 years.

What was before, will be no more. We will operate at full force.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇺🇸 Joe Biden:

Let me say this as clearly as I can— this is not a moment for any party hostile to Israel to exploit these attacks to seek advantage.

The world is watching.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Prophesy : Beirut airport is going to bombed
You, the thunder wey go strike you still dey do exercise... grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇮🇷 Iran supports the right of the Palestinian people to protection from aggression from Israel, said a statement by the official representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Islamic Republic, Nasser Kanaani Chafi.

“Defending its land and holy sites from occupation, aggression, daily crimes and terrorism organized by the Zionist regime is the natural and legitimate right of the oppressed Palestinian nation,” he commented on the Hamas statement. As a Foreign Ministry spokesman noted, Iran holds 🇮🇱 Israel responsible for the “escalation of violence and murder of Palestinians.”

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
Just a moment Israel minister of defense talked about annexation of Gaza this thing that was revealed to me an hour ago . I said here Israel will advance and set a new precedence.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And Russia almost captured Kyiv in 14 hours? You're saying the Hamas should have reached tel-aviv by now if they were strong. This invasion began by 6.30am and you're somehow insinuating that they should have reached Tel-aviv by now, so far that reason they are not strong and efficient?

Abeg try and get proper details of what's gone on so far since morning. Maybe that's when you'll recognise the fact that Israel has a serious fucking problem on their hands.

Hamas goal is to reach tel aviv, and expand the conflict to syria and lebanon.

They already lost if so, like they always do.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2023
Allthelight:

Hamas goal is to reach tel aviv, and expand the conflict to syria and lebanon.

They already lost if so.

That remains to be seen.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BoldBrainz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡🇺🇸 Joe Biden:

Let me say this as clearly as I can— this is not a moment for any party hostile to Israel to exploit these attacks to seek advantage.

The world is watching.

Dear Joe:

Taliban says Hi.. grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
Israel will take it possession of land . As for those arab I pity them . You can't fight God
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Israeli forces seen beginning to demolish police station in Sderot where a number of Hamas forces were holed up earlier.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Prophesy : Beirut airport is going to bombed
Prophecy: Shvt the hell up.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🇮🇱 Netanyahu:

We will target all Hamas sites in Gaza and its leaders.

The army is now regaining control of the last settlements that the militants entered.

I appeal to the residents of the Gaza Strip - get out of there now, we will reach anywhere.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by BentizilL0: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡🇺🇸 Joe Biden:

The world is watching.
The whole world is watching Biden as he support Israel occupation of Palestine... He should be rest assured that tens of nation are waiting for US to make a mistake...

My only disappointment is that Israel is a brother to Russia, if not this would've been the perfect opportunity to deal with US again in the Middle East...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡ Reports confirming that Hamas’s attack on southern 🇮🇱 Israel today included the rape of young girls.
Some other reports confirm the rape of extraterrestrial beings and angels and Spiderman by Hamas.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡Buildings in the 🇮🇶 Iraqi capital, Baghdad, are decorated with the Palestinian flag.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:24pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
New reports confirm that Hamas drinks devil juice before going into battle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
Latest report shows Hamas just brought Jesus back from heaven and shot him to death.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
Newest report: Hamas caught lion king Simba and also Bambi and raped them.
Unconfirmed report says Hamas raped your grand ma, if you are reading this, any of you.

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
WORST DECISION EVER!

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Allthelight(m): 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2023
BoldBrainz:

That remains to be seen.

How now has it not failed...
Maybe they plan to use those captured victims to end to war if their plans fails.. Which it has

Because no one is coming to help then. I am also guessing israel will end this war quickly so one actually comes..

Tonight and tomorrow will be bloody

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
Prophecy : war escalation in middle East , this is going to be massive , different from what we see in Ukraine vs Russia. # pray for Israel.

Thief. Is only when things has started happening u always make predictions.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡The Prime Minister of 🇮🇱 Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu during a Speech to the Nation has told the Residents of the Gaza Strip to flee the Region because, “The Israeli Defense Force will be coming for Hamas and the other Groups which are Responsible for this “Black Day” with all of our Strength and we will Win.”
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2023
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2023
Alamkir:

Thief. Is only when things has started happening u always make predictions.
okay, I also told defense minister of Israel to occupy Gaza . What you don't know is bigger than you. Prediction ko
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriteerNig: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
⚡🚀 Rocket hits central areas in 🇮🇱 Israel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2023
WriteerNig:
⚡The Prime Minister of 🇮🇱 Israel, Benjamin Netanyahu during a Speech to the Nation has told the Residents of the Gaza Strip to flee the Region because, “The Israeli Defense Force will be coming for Hamas and the other Groups which are Responsible for this “Black Day” with all of our Strength and we will Win.”
He who has ear let them hear. Israel will advance . I Said it here before .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
olugabbie:

Empty threat.

The Palestinians have seen the worst. They will survive any Iaraelis aggression.

My thoughts exactly. They hav seen d worst, hence, the courage they ar showing today. Wetin kuku remain

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 8:34pm On Oct 07, 2023
okeysoninv:
He who has ear let them hear. Israel will advance . I Said it here before .
take your meds. We don't need you to interprete what the Israeli prime minister is saying.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (2064) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.