Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,103 members, 7,987,878 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:00 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (753) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (1033728 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (2641) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Following the Anti-Tank Guide Missile Attack, Hamas Terrorists are reported to have crossed the Border with the Gaza Strip into Southern Israel a little while ago near the Town of Kissufim with a Firefight then occurring between them and IDF Troops.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡President of Germany: "Every single attack on Jews and Jewish institutions is a disgrace for Germany, and every single attack fills me with shame and anger."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Mille: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡The Israeli Air Force is now Confirmed to have Struck both Aleppo and Damascus International Airport tonight in Western Syria with most of the Damage appearing to be to the Runways resulting in the Airports to be Out-of-Service until further notice; these Strikes are once again likely to be a “Warning” to the Syrian Government against allowing the Transfer of Iranian Arms through these Airports.

I don't understand Syria and Lebanon. Don't these countries have an AirForce or at least any form of air defense?

I usually don't hear of them shooting anything over their countries. Every missile seems to hit their target.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡The President of France, Emmanuel Macron has Postponed his planned Visit to Israel for this Week until further notice due to a request from Isreali Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu; the reason for this request is Unknown.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡EU fears new winter gas price crisis – FT

The EU could prolong the emergency gas price cap introduced last winter to avoid a new price spike, the Financial Times reported on Sunday, citing diplomats.

According to the report, despite the recent decline in energy prices and high gas storage levels, Brussels is concerned that gas supply could still be at risk during the heating season due to the Israel-Palestine conflict.

“We don’t know what will happen this year. We have the situation in Israel and we don’t know how that will affect imports from the Middle East,” one EU diplomat told the news outlet. Many analysts warn that any escalation of the conflict could cause a surge in gas prices.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡An Explosion has been reported near the Rafah Border Crossing between Egypt and the Gaza Strip.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡IDF:

The precision "Iron Sting" mortar entered operational use for the first time to target Hamas's rocket launchers in the Gaza.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡A squad of Israeli soldiers crossed into Gaza, near Khan Yunis. Al-Qassam Brigades ambushed them, leaving 4 injured and 1 in critical condition, soldiers retreated.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Images showing the Rocket Impact Sites within the City of Netivot in Southern Israel.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin stated during an Interview this morning that we are seeing the prospect of a Significant Escalation of Attacks against our Troops and People across the Middle East and that we will not hesitate to Respond if the Conflict in the Region continues to Expand.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Turkish club Konyaspor fans displayed a banner at the start of the game:

"Remain silent when kids sleep, not when they die."

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Contribution of travel and tourism to GDP of countries:

🇲🇴 Macau : 72.0%
🇲🇻 Maldives : 66.1%
🇸🇨 Seychelles : 65.8%
🇰🇳 St Kitts and Nevis : 62.6%
🇬🇩 Grenada : 55.8%
🇻🇺 Vanuatu : 48.2%
🇨🇻 Cape Verde : 46.2%
🇧🇸 Bahamas : 40.3%
🇫🇯 Fiji : 40.0%
🇮🇸 Iceland : 33.8%
🇬🇪 Georgia : 33.5%
🇵🇭 Philippines : 24.6%
🇹🇭 Thailand : 21.9%
🇳🇿 New Zealand : 18.3%
🇭🇰 Hong Kong : 17.6%
🇪🇸 Spain : 14.6%
🇮🇹 Italy : 13.3%
🇹🇷 Türkiye :12.7%
🇨🇳 China : 10.9%
🇬🇧 United Kingdom : 10.9%
🇦🇪 UAE : 10.9%
🇦🇺 Australia : 10.9%
🇸🇬 Singapore : 10.0%
🇫🇷 France : 9.6%
🇶🇦 Qatar : 9.4%
🇮🇳 India : 9.3%
🇩🇪 Germany : 8.6%
🇧🇷 Brazil : 8.1%
🇺🇸 United States : 7.8%
🇯🇵 Japan : 7.5%
🇮🇩 Indonesia : 6.1%
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡U.S. Central Command has announced that a recent Notification sent out over the DATAMINR “First Alert” Network, used by the U.S. Military and Intelligence Agencies, stating that a number of American Servicemembers had been Killed by a Strike on Al-Asad Airbase in Western Iraq was Totally False.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
🇷🇺🇺🇦 Training personnel of former Ukrainian servicemen who are now serving in the Russian army.

Their relatives are in the Luhansk region and they are not going to fight against their own.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡U.S. Secretary of Defense, Lloyd Austin stated during an Interview this morning that we are seeing the prospect of a Significant Escalation of Attacks against our Troops and People across the Middle East and that we will not hesitate to Respond if the Conflict in the Region continues to Expand.
Sam thing holy Spirit said . Wotowoto is coming ooo. Who is ready .
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 4:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Images showing the Rocket Impact Sites within the City of Netivot in Southern Israel.
op your moniker 🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🫢🤭🤭🤭
Second pix: and some mumu said its this Hamas missile that destroyed the hospital

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by lanre316: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡President of Germany: "Every single attack on Jews and Jewish institutions is a disgrace for Germany, and every single attack fills me with shame and anger."

Guilty conscience over Hitler holocaust is still affecting Germany till today. Nawao.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 4:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
aumeehn:
That means the Bible Condones Slavery And Genocide. But it's the Muslimz that are terrorist 😆
Besides I need to understand something, I as a Muslim in a situation like the Verse above were you said, the Bible is referring to United Nations when it said Nations, The Prophet (SAW) will elaborate more on the verse in other not to leave any room for predictions, so I want to know, who said the word "Nations" in the Bible refers to "United Nations"

And also who Updated the Bible from the Old tastement to the New Tastement?
okeynnev will not respond to your last two questions simply because he has no answers to them ,
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) reports that they accidentally struck an Egyptian military post in the area of Kerem Shalom.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡The Explosion heard earlier near the Rafah Border Crossing is now reported to have been caused by the Accidental-Firing of an Israeli Tank which is claimed to have Struck an Egyptian Border Post near the Town of Kerem Shalom.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
aumeehn:
That means the Bible Condones Slavery And Genocide. But it's the Muslimz that are terrorist 😆
Besides I need to understand something, I as a Muslim in a situation like the Verse above were you said, the Bible is referring to United Nations when it said Nations, The Prophet (SAW) will elaborate more on the verse in other not to leave any room for predictions, so I want to know, who said the word "Nations" in the Bible refers to "United Nations"

And also who Updated the Bible from the Old tastement to the New Tastement?

The prophet Isaiah was saying what God commanded him to say you can see it from verse one

Isaiah 14
New International Version
14 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.

There multiple places in the Bible God said he was going to bring Israel back

Here God speaks by himself

Amos 9:14-15
I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the Lord your God

Now to the next question

God is more brutal than the devil you must understand this principles...
God is also a consuming fire, the one who created the sun imagine how hot he will be.

And God is more loving than any thing that you can think of..
God is so lovely that you can put all the blames on the earth on him and he will accept it and still forgive you.

So in oder words God is extreme in all he does.

God already declared that every one is a sinner and the wage is death

So even babies born today is a sinner... That why you see so much violence in the old Testament from God now the Bible shows to us that God actually gave them time to repent they all refused before he used Israel and wars and flood to clear everything up.

Bible also let us know that since God created all things he desires for all to be saved but since they refuse to then they will become automatically an object for destruction

To show those that are saved the love he has for them and to put them in check so they will not feel it by their own hands that they are saved.

Now to the other third question

In the old Testament due to so much blood shed and Israel continually sinning not meeting up to the task

God now declared to Israel that he was going to make a new covenant which means a new Bible we call it the new Testament Bible

And he said this new covenant he was going to make he will bring it by himself and those living by that time will say truly God with us (Emmanuel)

God declared he was going to stop using the old Testament rules he was going to amplify the old Testament to become the new Testament based on his everlasting love no longer using the extreme brutal rules of forced obedience, this rule will be based on forgiveness and agape love.

So that is how God updated the old Testament to the new Testament Bible.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 4:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:

Germany want to redeem themselves of what they did to the jews

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mille:

I don't understand Syria and Lebanon. Don't these countries have an AirForce or at least any form of air defense?

I usually don't hear of them shooting anything over their countries. Every missile seems to hit their target.

Isreal cannot stand a nation with half of what Ukraine has.

They kept fighting bunch of terrorist with AK47s
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Watcharena: 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

The prophet Isaiah was saying what God commanded him to say you can see it from verse one

Isaiah 14
New International Version
14 The Lord will have compassion on Jacob;
once again he will choose Israel
and will settle them in their own land.
Foreigners will join them
and unite with the descendants of Jacob.
2 Nations will take them
and bring them to their own place.
And Israel will take possession of the nations
and make them male and female servants in the Lord’s land.
They will make captives of their captors
and rule over their oppressors.

There multiple places in the Bible God said he was going to bring Israel back

Here God speaks by himself

Amos 9:14-15
I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the Lord your God

Now to the next question

God is more brutal than the devil you must understand this principles...
God is also a consuming fire, the one who created the sun imagine how hot he will be.

And God is more loving than any thing that you can think of..
God is so lovely that you can put all the blames on the earth on him and he will accept it and still forgive you.

So in oder words God is extreme in all he does.

God already declared that every one is a sinner and the wage is death

So even babies born today is a sinner... That why you see so much violence in the old Testament from God now the Bible shows to us that God actually gave them time to repent they all refused before he used Israel and wars and flood to clear everything up.

Bible also let us know that since God created all things he desires for all to be saved but since they refuse to then they will become automatically an object for destruction

To show those that are saved the love he has for them and to put them in check so they will not feel it by their own hands that they are saved.

Now to the other third question

In the old Testament due to so much blood shed and Israel continually sinning not meeting up to the task

God now declared to Israel that he was going to make a new covenant which means a new Bible we call it the new Testament Bible

And he said this new covenant he was going to make he will bring it by himself and those living by that time will say truly God with us (Emmanuel)

God declared he was going to stop using the old Testament rules he was going to amplify the old Testament to become the new Testament based on his everlasting love no longer using the extreme brutal rules of forced obedience, this rule will be based on forgiveness and agape love.

So that is how God updated the old Testament to the new Testament Bible.

how can a new born baby be considered a sinner ,Wich sin has he committed please Explain more on this

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Fash20: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) reports that they accidentally struck an Egyptian military post in the area of Kerem Shalom.

Really. I thought they don't make mistakes. Everything is Hamas base

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by emmaodet: 4:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mille:

Honestly
It is just as if they are a sitting duck

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡U.S. evacuates non-emergency personnel at the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad and the Consulate in Erbil due to increased security threats
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Hungary To Guzzle More Russian Gas

Budapest will make increased purchases gas from Moscow this winter, energy giant Gazprom said, - a move likely to enrage EU leaders following PM Orban meeting President Putin last week.

CEO Alexey Miller said that "significant additional volumes are reaching the Hungarian market," in addition to the 1.3 billion cubic meters that have already been delivered on top of existing contracts this year.

The move will secure Hungary's energy supply for winter.

Budapest's Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade declined to comment - because the country's officials are enjoying a long weekend off to mark Republic Day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Kingsnairaland(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Vl3ly:
I would have believe this verses if it was quoted for the old version (original bible)not adulterated

God already told us it does not matter if they believe us or the Bible because it is only him that can open your eyes but our job is to declare his word so that on the last day you will not say that no one told you.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Egyptian Media is now reporting that at least 9 Egyptian Soldiers of the Border Guard Corps were Injured by the “Accidental-Firing” of an Israeli Tank towards a Border Outpost near the City of Rafah in the Gaza Strip, with the Injured Soldiers being Transported to El Arish Military Hospital by Ambulance in various Conditions ranging from Minor to Serious.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡Israeli losses suffered from Hezbollah attacks so far:

- 40 dead Israelis
- 12 Merkavas destroyed
- At least 2 armored vehicles destroyed
- At least 1 Hummer destroyed
- At least 20 radar and observation posts were destroyed .

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterrNig: 5:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
⚡A C-146A Wolfhound (Reg: 12-3085) currently with the U.S. Air Force and previously linked to the CIA is right now Airborne over Egypt near the Border with both Israel and Jordan; this Type of Aircraft is used by U.S. Special Operations Command for the Deployment of Small Teams and Cargo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (750) (751) (752) (753) (754) (755) (756) ... (2641) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

Viewing this topic: timesupnababa, Cancri, Omen100(m), shoodboi2, HollaAyo(m), Regex, Stefan00, Ghostagain and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.