Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,516 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live - Foreign Affairs (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live (746946 Views)

World News! Events Happening Around The World / Russia - Ukraine War In Pictures, From The Frontlines (Photos) / Russia - Ukraine War Tension: Live Updates (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2040) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2023
Alamkir:

Omo that prayer no go work ooh, The only things that can help and support Palestinians are advanced weapons, military intelligence, or special military forces. Prayers will not suffice. Islam's Prophet Muhammad fought with every means, losing everything before conquering the Arab world. If God didn't assist a prophet during war, which God are you waiting for? They should find a way to help Palestinians before it's too late. Israel, despite its strength, continues to receive support from NATO. They are there, relying on prayers.

💯 Correct.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
Muslim god is a dead god.
I've been impressed by very upright and sensible Christians here, that's why your blasphemy will be ignored.

4 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 2:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
10,000 Hamas fighters dead . Abi ur fake news caster didn't tell you
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please pix, you can't tell me that you don't have it at least 50pix
And if you want right now I will provide you more than 100pix of dead Israeli overhype soldiers
I repeat it right now I will provide the pix

3 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2023
motayoayinde:
I've been impressed by very upright and sensible Christians here, that's why your blasphemy will be ignored.
blasphemy against a dead god , that can't stand to face me in spiritual battle. Your dead god has always been defeated even in heaven, Earth and hell. You Islamists are worshipping dead god of Arab. A cursed tribe.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡🇨🇴 Columbians having fun by dressing up as Hamas fighters.

Loving South Americans now.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 2:22pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 please pix, you can't tell me that you don't have it at least 50pix
And if you want right nowc I will provide you more than 100pix of dead Israeli overhype soldiers
your just a nuisance in internet space.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2023
Appleyard:

Now that's what you call pure murder and terrorism.

Nah! U can't tell me this is the first terrorist act u are seeing from Israel

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:28pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡In the USA, they calculated the number of victims in the event of a nuclear strike on Moscow and St. Petersburg - Newsweek.

The new B61-13 bomb being developed by the Pentagon could kill 311,480 people and injure 868,860 in Moscow.

Everyone within a 3 km radius will die in a month, and 15% of survivors will develop cancer.

If the B61-13 bomb was dropped on St. Petersburg, its effect could be even more devastating: about 360,150 people would be killed and 685,930 people would be injured.

And how many people gets to die if the baddest bomb is dropped in Washington DC or, Texas or California?

Infact if like 20 of the baddest world known bomb is dropped in the US, what's going to be left in that rogue country?
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 2:30pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
🔴🔥Hebrew media:

israeli forces in the Gaza Strip face a major threat from Hamas drones every day. Hamas begins the attack by dropping an RPG warhead from the drone. It continues to fire mortar shells at the force and launch anti-tank missiles, then a ground attack begins from a tunnel opening.
The last time, more than 10 "israeli" fighters were injured in such an incident.

After moving 500m "We have encircled north Gaza" 😂
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡In the USA, they calculated the number of victims in the event of a nuclear strike on Moscow and St. Petersburg - Newsweek.

The new B61-13 bomb being developed by the Pentagon could kill 311,480 people and injure 868,860 in Moscow.

Everyone within a 3 km radius will die in a month, and 15% of survivors will develop cancer.

If the B61-13 bomb was dropped on St. Petersburg, its effect could be even more devastating: about 360,150 people would be killed and 685,930 people would be injured.

I hope they also calculate their casualties if Russia drop theirs in new York and LA. Dey use style threaten Russia like they are kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by motayoayinde: 2:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
ceasefire for where?me wey dey want military defeat for Israel,abi you dey joins?
Hamas does not have tanks but I'm was expressing myself ironically

Does this guy sound normal to you?
He's just one of those half-literate, fake pastors.

Please ignore IT.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:38pm On Nov 04, 2023
Regex:

Well, if they strike and hit Russia in Syria, Russia will have to retaliate.
Russia now has no choice but to bring down Israeli war planes and rockets over Syria, (and perhaps before they reach Syria) whenever they are spotted. Natenyahu thinks he is being smart but he has just declared war on Russia. And as you said, that will likely lead to the destruction of Israeli military capabilities. Which in turn will help Hezbollah and Hamas to overrun Israel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 2:40pm On Nov 04, 2023
dvkot:
Russia would not, we all know how Russia behaves
Spoken like a true ymca
(Just kidding 😂)

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Hamas claims it attacks IDF troops holed up in a building northwest of Gaza City, clashing with it with machine guns and bombs, and kill 5 soldiers and wound others.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by TrumpBiden: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
And if you want right now I will provide you more than 100pix of dead Israeli overhype soldiers

You're giving him the attention he's been craving for
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Oluwadare316(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
blasphemy against a dead god , that can't stand to face me in spiritual battle. Your dead god has always been fighters even in heaven, Earth and hell. You Islamists are worshipping dead god of Arab. A cursed tribe.
Are u going far or just cracking jokes. Spiritual way u dey talk like dis is not a child's play. If we**muslims are worshipping a dead God**Allah ,who are u to be telling us. Do u think it will make any difference or solve problems in ur own religion. If u are a prophet or spiritual man if u are one. Start by solving problems created in your own religion first. The two major religions have fault/problems which was created by people of these religion. No matter how powerful your spirituality is ,you are not any where close to any prophets of Allah or God which ever u believe or agree no problem. We don't care if u hate us more, it doesn't make any difference to Nigeria's problems. Religion doesn't make people special in the face of Allah, u are entitled to ur own deeds. Our God doesn't need people to convince people to join, we hardly force people to come to our religion.
If u are very bold,go to some part of Nigeria and prove urself abeg. Are u a spiritual man online or in real life.have u even saved itself and family first. some times reading comments online use to make think if some people created themselves😁😁stop proving hero online, there are lot of things u can do help people. Life is deeper than u think.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡️Individuals using the Internet (% of population):

🇰🇵 North Korea: 0%
🇸🇴 Somalia: 2%
🇸🇸 South Sudan: 7%
🇨🇬 Congo: 9%
🇺🇬 Uganda: 10%
🇪🇹 Ethiopia: 17%
🇦🇫 Afghanistan: 18%
🇵🇰 Pakistan: 21%
🇪🇷 Eritrea: 22%
🇳🇪 Niger: 22%
🇰🇪 Kenya: 29%
🇧🇩 Bangladesh: 39%
🇮🇳 India: 46%
🇳🇬 Nigeria: 55%
🇻🇪 Venezuela: 62%
🇮🇩 Indonesia: 66%
🇨🇺 Cuba: 71%
🇿🇦 South Africa: 72%
🇪🇬 Egypt: 72%
🇲🇽 Mexico: 76%
🇨🇳 China: 76%
🇮🇷 Iran: 79%
🇺🇦 Ukraine: 79%
🇧🇷 Brazil: 81%
🇯🇵 Japan: 83%
🇹🇷 Turkey: 83%
🇮🇹 Italy: 85%
🇫🇷 France: 85%
🇦🇷 Argentina: 88%
🇷🇺 Russia: 90%
🇩🇪 Germany: 92%
🇺🇸 USA: 92%
🇨🇦 Canada: 93%
🇫🇮 Finland: 93%
🇦🇹 Austria: 94%
🇪🇸 Spain: 94%
🇸🇪 Sweden: 95%
🇦🇺 Australia: 96%
🇨🇭 Switzerland: 96%
🇬🇧 UK: 97%
🇰🇷 South Korea: 97%
🇩🇰 Denmark: 98%
🇳🇴 Norway: 99%
🇮🇸 Iceland: 100%
🇦🇪 UAE: 100%
🇸🇦 Saudi Arabia: 100%

🌎 World: 63%

So no individual can connect to the Internet in NK?

Make una dey lie small small.

I have watched multiple videos of people streaming live from NK.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:56pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Pakistan’s Mianwali Air Force Base was attacked by a group of 6 terrorists late last night and the attack continued into early today morning.

The terrorists were stopped before reaching the main flight lines.

Three already-grounded aircraft’s F-7P’s sustained light damage after a nearby fuel bowser was set on fire by the militants.

All six terrorists are now eliminated inside the air base.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Zelensky:

The situation at the front is not deadlocked, there will be no negotiations and concessions.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡The Turkish Government has announced that its Ambassador to Israel has been Withdrawn from the Country for “Consultations” in Turkey, following Israel’s Refusal of a Ceasefire in the Gaza Strip.

2 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by sainttwist1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
AI generated
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke introduced legislation to ban Palestinians from the United States.

The bill would pause visas for Palestinians and go a step further by revoking any visas issued since Oct. 1.

I so much dislikes these people.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2023
lanre316:
The general mood of those who had been following this conflict has changed ever since Hezbollah leader disappointed his listeners with his announcement. Most have hoped Hezbollah will declare that they have now directly entered the war. As it is now, Gaza is not getting any direct support from anyone, just pities and condemnations. Arabs and Arab wannabes are just talking and talking and talking, no action.

Hamas is OYO for now.

And they're still fighting and defending their lands.

It's to tell you that in this world, you must always be ready to fight alone.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by WriterNiiig: 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2023
⚡Erdogan:

Iran's President Raisi, is scheduled to visit Turkey towards the end of November 2023.

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:08pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
blasphemy against a dead god , that can't stand to face me in spiritual battle. Your dead god has always been fighters even in heaven, Earth and hell. You Islamists are worshipping dead god of Arab. A cursed tribe.
ok but that your living god na em dey show fake prophecy abi? Mumu

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Procashtips(m): 3:11pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
if watch the video, most of the victims are children

The US and her lapdog (Fake Israel) won't stop lying.

They're known to the grade A liars.
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Vl3ly: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
okeysoninv:
your just a nuisance in internet space.
if you are truthful provide the pix, pastor wey sabi lie

even with there air superiority on civilian,Dem never killed 10k civilian

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2023
Vl3ly:
ok but that your living god na em dey show fake prophecy abi? Mumu
non of my Prophecy is fake. Your Islamic god was defeated by Israelites .

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Stoplying: 3:20pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Pakistan’s Mianwali Air Force Base was attacked by a group of 6 terrorists late last night and the attack continued into early today morning.

The terrorists were stopped before reaching the main flight lines.

Three already-grounded aircraft’s F-7P’s sustained light damage after a nearby fuel bowser was set on fire by the militants.

All six terrorists are now eliminated inside the air base.
Are they called "terrorist" when they only attack military targets ? People keep using that word loosely.

1 Like

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by okeysoninv: 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2023
Oluwadare316:

Are u going far or just cracking jokes. Spiritual way u dey talk like dis is not a child's play. If we**muslims are worshipping a dead God**Allah ,who are u to be telling us. Do u think it will make any difference or solve problems in ur own religion. If u are a prophet or spiritual man if u are one. Start by solving problems created in your own religion first. The two major religions have fault/problems which was created by people of these religion. No matter how powerful your spirituality is ,you are not any where close to any prophets of Allah or God which ever u believe or agree no problem. We don't care if u hate us more, it doesn't make any difference to Nigeria's problems. Religion doesn't make people special in the face of Allah, u are entitled to ur own deeds. Our God doesn't need people to convince people to join, we hardly force people to come to our religion.
If u are very bold,go to some part of Nigeria and prove urself abeg. Are u a spiritual man online or in real life.have u even saved itself and family first. some times reading comments online use to make think if some people created themselves😁😁stop proving hero online, there are lot of things u can do help people. Life is deeper than u think.
christainity is a way of live not a religious like Islamists Satanism. We didn't create any problem to the world Islam did. All the happening around the world today has been foretold. The gospel has reached all the part of the world, Jews are back to the their, Satan is fighting them till when Christ return to defeat islam. Saints are getting ready for rapture. Wars and plaques, earthquakes , are everywhere. Christainity is sweet bro, come out from Islam so you will not partake from her sins. All that is happening around today has been foretold and it's playing out like film to us the chosen. Knowing Jesus is sweetest thing on Earth. Come out from Islam, The God of Israel will destroy Islam on Earth. shalom
Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by seunny4lif(m): 3:29pm On Nov 04, 2023
TrumpBiden:

From Arab resources.. it's like expecting Ukrainian source to admit Ukraine has lost the war.

All I know fighting is ongoing and the entire population of the northern gaza have moved to the south.

Listen buddy, if you're in trouble and any Arabic country says he's got your back, you're literally alone cos they aren't gonna do shit. Just shouting and threatening hell .. at the end they'll cry to allah for revenge.

If the reports are clear over 9000 Palestinians have been killed so far including Children, so what exactly is Iran doing? Threatening Israel everydaylike a toothless bulldog. What Hezbollah is doing at the border is a joke. It's like a kid throwing tantrums and it's so shameful.

Invade Israel and let them have a taste of their medicine, after all the entire middle east is mostly Islam, go to direct war with Israel if you get mind , not all these noise here, it is shameful and I have no doubt right now that Arabic countries are just cowards. It's why I love Russia.

At least Iran is trying and the fact Iranians are not Arabs.
Hezb have tried so far and they are the reason Israeli military haven’t deployed more troops to Gaza and Israeli PM said more troops will be sent to Lebanon border than to Gaza.

You see those gulf countries are the worst including Turkey.
The fact that Qatar is same as Hamas in terms of Muslim brotherhood yet same Qatar can’t do anything.

USA have her biggest military bases in those countries, they can’t even make a call without USA government not knowing about it.

7 Likes

Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by Alamkir: 3:37pm On Nov 04, 2023
WriterNiiig:
⚡Former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Barak:

Nasrallah is an experienced and intelligent person, and we must effectively prepare for the possibility that he will calm us down.

Because he intends to carry out a surprise attack.

Israel has no interest in fighting on the Hezbollah and Gaza fronts at the same time.

Some people on Nairaland didn't get Nasrallah msg. They want him to categorically say 'we have join the war'

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2040) (Reply)

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc / American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military .

Viewing this topic: WriteerNg, NexaHive, CaptMaxino(m), currentflow(m), emmaodet and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.