Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC (36937 Views)

Breaking!! See The Stupid Reason Apc Gave Explaining Why Tinubu Left Minna Early / APC Minna Rally Cut Short As Tinubu Rushed Off Stage On Health Grounds / Bola Tinubu And APC PCC Meet Members Of CAN In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Tareq1105: 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Oxb90:
Another reason why he left Minna in a hurry will soon be made public

If you watch the program, he went straight to commission the campaign office and vehicles and later to the palace of the Emir and dinner thereafter.

So, if he was sick would he still have performed all that?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Painsoother(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2022
KEVIND:
This afternoon lie no be here. shocked shocked shocked
Pls someone should help remind APC, they said Tinubu was not denied visa to USA , that the trip was originally scheduled for third week of December. We're in third week now ooo.

Incase APC deny it, here is the link:
https://www.nairaland.com/7462822/tinubu-never-denied-us-visa#118872678
You obviously a good historian and bookkeeper. Nice job.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by etrouble: 8:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Jostoman:
We no dey fall for all these Old school tactics again. We have better things to think about not the one left rally or not come at all.

Make una look for another tactics to decieve the northerners.

No need for another tactics, we use the same one that we used to humiliate you in 2015 and 2019. Just wait and see, we will show you why we are the Masters. We will take the votes, and leave the insults.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by missionmex(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Ttalk:

It has now become 24 hours job for Obidients to always stay awake on top of Tinubus matter.

At this rate many of you are possessed by Tinubu's hate, make una no begin go run mad. This obsession is damn too much
We are just trying to avoid calamity for our country please don't blame us.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Manofnaija: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Crafteck1:

Sudanese president piss for body in public yesterday.... Just saying

Do you have the video? I have it.
The man forgot to wear his diaper. He knew he was peeing but didn't know his trousers and the floor had witnessed it.
Result of packaging bad goods for sale.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by fubsy: 8:42am On Dec 15, 2022
These people are lying their way to Aso Rock. They feel that Nigerian voters are foolish, and will easily fall for the highly questionable lies surrounding their presidential candidate.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Manofnaija: 8:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Villa12:
Your kinsmen will hang Tinubu portrait in their various offices and public places come May next year. They will bow to him for good 8 years

...and your mission will be accomplished, regardless of the negative effects.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Manofnaija: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2022
fubsy:
These people are lying their way to Aso Rock. They feel that Nigerian voters are foolish, and will easily fall for the highly questionable lies surrounding their presidential candidate.

Funny enough, some of them you are trying to save from anguish are helping to spread the lies.
They know it's a lie but want us to accept the lie because it's from their tribesmen or religious affiliate

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Oxb90: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2022
Tareq1105:

If you watch the program, he went straight to commission the campaign office and vehicles and later to the palace of the Emir and dinner thereafter.

So, if he was sick would he still have performed all that?
I am not disputing the writer.
We are in Nigeria where stories usually have many versions.
Thanks a lot for not insulting me in the manner many in this forum are.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by GoAndVerifyNow: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2022
Emilokan left simply because hand dey shake, leg dey shake but baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan!
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by EDOLUWA: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2022
I belief God will not shame us again this we say no no no to APC & everything associated with the Party that promised CHANGE but turned around to destroy the country Economy... They promised Next Level but here we are today where nothing is working.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Solababa91(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2022
As as how? Crowd and addressing people. What is the correlation? I really feel pity for those who have been out since 7am.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Solababa91(m): 9:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Johncarlo07: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Be patient! You are too anxious, over ambitious and zealous.

You will still have 8 years to wail after His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is sworn-in as President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, on May 29, 2023

Be patient and watch the movie. Reality will humble you for 8 years!

Dis one working assiduously to justify his 30k monthly stipends.
Dem don warn am to improve his input dis month,to justify his monthly stipend.

Lazy bone�
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Crafteck1: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2022
Manofnaija:

Do you have the video? I have it.
The man forgot to wear his diaper. He knew he was peeing but didn't know his trousers and the floor had witnessed it.
Result of packaging bad goods for sale.

Omo, it was shameful
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Juleeee: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Fujiyama:

grin

Let us get this straight.

The Punch quotes the APC statement as saying the crowd was so huge that BAT had to address them briefly.

What does that even mean? grin

Is there more to this?

Like seriously, they don't even know how to lie, always sounding like their talking to children.
May the lord help us.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by seunjungle1(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2022
You showing me that you don't love me yet you have a very huge interest in any matter that arise in my course.

That shows you love me deep down your heart but the hatred and envy are the ones distracting you....that's where your problem lies

We are Jagaban!
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by VOR2019: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2022
How you take know say na lie? Bad belle![quote author=Racoon post=119166197][/quote]
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by fcbelle72(f): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Realrealfact: 10:32am On Dec 15, 2022
Vote wisely
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by toideve(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
God bless His Excellence, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

Victory has never been so guaranteed since the existence of mankind!

Why do urchins think Bola Tinubu has such a good chance of winning?
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2022
toideve:

Why do urchins think Bola Tinubu has such a good chance of winning?

Be patient!

2023 is almost here, and your question will be answered.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by azikiweironsi(m): 10:45am On Dec 15, 2022
Oxb90:
Another reason why he left Minna in a hurry will soon be made public

Of course you will be happy if you had heard he slumped but alas he disappointed you.
Politics apart, why do we play politics with so much hatred and bile in our blood stream ?
Election will come and go and somebody must emerge as a winner whether we like him or not Nigerian have spoken. Why should you so much interested in any of the candidates dying ?
Chai!!!! Our kind of politics here is beyond explanation.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by olatuns2017: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Racoon:
Earlier Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7480939/tinubu-makes-brief-appearance-niger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tinubu-left-minna-rally-early-apc-pcc/%3famp

Even if he no do rally again

With all the rallies so far and show of strength for a 100 yrs old man

Enough.

Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2022
[quote author=Racoon post=119166197][/quote]

Is it easy?!
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Agapeunit(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2022
lamisolekpe:

say goodbye to generator with Power Station Portable Bank

Power your laptop, phones, MiFi, powerbanks, Speaker, fan, radio, LED light, camera, drones etc

46,200mah , 65watts

(Higher capacities available)

Contact me on whatsapp to get the LIVE video on how it works.

Pay on Delivery nationwide via GIG Logistics !!!

wooow! U mean u still bigger ones that can power tvs? I like ds! Want to knw the price?
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Atlantis585: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2022
Liars! You can’t convince anyone with your weak explanation.

Thiefnubbu that had to be helped to walk to the stage and while there on stage had to support himself by leaning on the rail shaking like cassava leaves in the wind.

Shame on all of you trying to give us something worse than a combination of Yaradua and Buhari. God will punish all of you supporting this man.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by ayo2008: 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Racoon:
Earlier Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7480939/tinubu-makes-brief-appearance-niger

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tinubu-left-minna-rally-early-apc-pcc/%3famp

If lies goes on and on for years, is just a day, truth will catch up with it.
Let them keep packaging him and lying to the public.
Re: Why Tinubu Left Minna Rally Early – APC PCC by Ttalk: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
grammarian247:

Let me save this reply. I will submit to you when, after four years, you come here to complain. As una no want get a sense.

No government can satisfy her citizen the fact that I complain regardless of party or candidate show my clear conscience with no emotion attached to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / President Jonathan With The Sultan, Emir Of Kano & Katsina (Pictures) / Fayose Gives Ekiti Beer Sellers N10m Loan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.