Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,231 members, 7,970,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 04:33 PM

December Opportunities To Look Out For - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / December Opportunities To Look Out For (224 Views)

Things You Should Look Out For Before Taking A Job At A Company / Red Flags To Look For When Interviewing Candidates / 4 Great Places To Look For A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

December Opportunities To Look Out For by Calexzy(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Hi Nairaland, It's that time of the year where we come together to chill and spend time with family for the festive seasons. Most have come across several life changing opportunities while some haven't even stumbled upon them.

I am one of the people who have stumbled upon several opportunities that has made several lives better.

Although all these depended on the way we all saw these opportunities and the way we handled them. A lot of time and hard work has been put into making this year a better one for ourselves, some have crushed their milestones, some have just gotten to it while some will get to it before the end of this year.

Nevertheless we should become the better version of ourselves each time we look in the mirror.

I am currently working on a writing piece titled 'Employee Job Hacks'

I have written several articles this year but this might be the last for the year and the most impactful. I have been fighting the urge to keep making this piece better and hotter. On the other hand, I want this piece to be the best for you. It's definitely not a piece for everyone but I know it's definitely one for a special person and that could be you.

This piece is going to help you:

Brush up your Working Skills

Position better for Jobs

Help you find your Dream Employer

Get good pay, and the best pay comes remotely

Lastly, Sustaining a good Job relationship.

In order to receive this piece first share before the Internet, It only costs you nothing except one task.

I'll be sending you the article via Twitter and you'll have to find me there.

Goto www.emmanuelukpong.name.ng and click Twitter below.

DM Employee Hack and I'll forward it to you.

PS: You must be following me.

See you there.

Much Love.

~Emmanuel

(1) (Reply)

Movie Script For Sale / Please Help A Brother / Headline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.