Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (48884 Views)

Thugs Attack Atiku’s Supporter’s (Lee Maeba's) Residence In Rivers (Photos) / Atiku's Supporter, Hamma-Ahmed Hayatu, Trends Because Of This Tweet / Caption This Photo Of Atiku Supporter In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Chiffy: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
I hope Atiku will fly him to Dubai for medical treatment.

Stupid Nigerians supporting rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by baretalk: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2022
Wike you are in charge of Rivers, why these sudden attacks on Atiku's supporters?
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Legacy7438: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2022
May God Grant him quick and speedy recovery on his health challenges, and Brings whoever executed/involved in this into everlasting punishment
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by emperordelis(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Omo,this squad wicked ooo...Them no just wan kill am,na that outh wey him dey use shout atikulated unifier them just target...

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Vuresolo(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:
Lol why this Black Man they wear freemason mask Na? grin grin

Seriously who shoots someone in the mouth?
He is a free masson
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by obembet(f): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer, preparing and manipulation u situations that male younger generation like this man on d pox to be poor, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una

Only mumu dey die for politicians.

PDP APC LP, all of them na werey

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by omonnakoda: 11:17am On Dec 15, 2022
leisuretym:

Kindly tell me the difference between FRACTION and FACTION .

Thank me later.
Well a faction is a type of fraction
Anything less than the whole is a fraction
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Bigchristo: 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
politicoNG:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0qnUvG8CHVtzBUt9GmSGqQxXFZT7udxntxYvxWN87CZ1pSotaB3NJaR7nTaQGuZPSl&id=100001018222412&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
Rhino was last month threatened not to support Atiku Abubakar after he was allegedly abducted.
https://www.nairaland.com/7426228/pdp-loyalist-rivers-state-forced#118275087
He get luck say e nor results to death, next time him go get sense
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Antoeni(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2022
He Will Never be Able to Pronounce
" Wotowoto " With That Mouth When it Heals

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by litaninja(m): 11:20am On Dec 15, 2022
Fly him? Abi he will mosquito him?

Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Roboto11: 11:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Reno Omokri?

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by okeyfineboy(m): 11:22am On Dec 15, 2022
I really pity for this guy..we stay on the same street....he was a former UNIPORT SUG PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

Do you know that Wike after seeing this kind of labeled post can petition the DSS and you will be picked up from the trenches where you live and detained so as to prove how and when Wike killed or butchered anybody in Rivers state?

This is how you people put yourselves in trouble.

I have screenshot this comment and sent it to Harold Koko and Emeka Nwoke who are his SSA and Chief of Staff respectively.

Be prepared...The mods will soon be contacted to give out your IP address so you can be traced.

Your likes need to be dealt with as a lesson to other urchíns.

You need to do more asap..

I Dey wait for your foolishness..

Power to the people
North 2023

Pls he should be fast…
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by MimiSheWrote(f): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Jesus! What have I done, I saw graphics warning and still clicked.

Now the image is stuck in my brain cry

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2022
This is how tyranny slowly creeps into a society, where people begin to report on others, this is just a chat forum.

yahoodetector:

Do you know that Wike after seeing this kind of labeled post can petition the DSS and you will be picked up from the trenches where you live and detained so as to prove how and when Wike killed or butchered anybody in Rivers state?

I have screenshot this comment and sent it to Harold Koko and Emeka Nwoke who are his SSA and Chief of Staff respectively.

Be prepared...The mods will soon be contacted to give out your IP address so you can be traced.

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by nsesam(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2022
Nobody Is thinking to the direction that this guy might be a cultist as one time SUG president and as such may have rivalry waiting to hit anytime. Might not really be political Sha o

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

Still waiting…

What’s keeping you..

I’m waiting for Wike and Dss to deal with me …

Bingos and foolishness are one and same

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

And if they don’t pick me .. then your family and generations are urchins imps and animals ..

Be quick

Na me dey call you..

Animals call bingos are the most foolish of all sapiens..

And who knows if this one na animal or imp

Oga I Dey wait ..

Before gods go punish your generation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
angry

Wike should calm down
Who tell you say Wike do am?
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2022
SeriouslySense:
This is how tyranny slowly creeps into a society, where people begin to report on others, this is just a chat forum.

Allow the fool threaten his papa..

Na all this 2010 children .. that think the earth revolve round corrupt and stupid humans .. begging for crumbs to please a dirty politcian .. make dem fit say he dey hustle

Only say he will be the most foolish of am not picked

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by chatinent: 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Youths no just get sense. Dying over people who don't give a fck about them.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by womaniser(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
Eyah that mouth can't go back to default settings again o. Docs in the house how this guy go dey eat this period?
Straw undecided
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nursepepeye(f): 11:36am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer in immigrations, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una.now, which mouth e wan take campaign
Atiku was in Customs not Imigration.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Asgard73: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
yahoodetector:

Reply my mention .. so I send you my address…
Location and phone number..

ASAP..

Who know like wnter Dss house ..

Imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Neroo22: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2022
Chiraq77:
Lol why this Black Man they wear freemason mask Na? grin grin

Seriously who shoots someone in the mouth?
so many Mason dey oh,cos there is lodge there bro,most niggaz be Mason fr ph

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by lovinagbad: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer in customs, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor today, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una.now, which mouth e wan take campaign
Can you tell.the people dying for politicians once again please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Creamypie:
Hope atiku will fly him abroad for treatment.these politicians in Nigeria aren't worth it. When atiku was at his current age, was he campaigning for politicians? He was a top officer in customs, preparing and manipulating situations that make younger generation like this man in d pix to be poor today, making it possible for him to worship atiku today. When people go get sense? Don't sacrifice your life for any Nigeria politicians, whether PDP, APC, l.p e.t.c I beg Una.now, which mouth e wan take campaign
How I wan use buy you cold mineral for this nice write up ehn...

5 Likes

Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by SocialJustice: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Omihanifa:
Eyah that mouth can't go back to default settings again o. Docs in the house how this guy go dey eat this period?
Straw and he needs facial reconstruction.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by marlow1962(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2022
Wertin em eye see, em mouth no fit talk am.
Re: Atiku's Supporter, Rhino Owhorkire, Shot In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Greatex90: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2022
I know Rhino SuG president in Uniport 2011

It's a pity, he wants to engage in dirty politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo And His Late Wife, Stella's Throwback Photo / CNN Interviews President-Elect Muhammadu Buhari / Buhari Sends Atiku To SA To Lobby Zuma For Adesina.....premium Times.(PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.