Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,734 members, 7,875,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:06 PM

Would You Ever Quit Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Quit Cheating? (734 Views)

10 "Outdated" Flirting Moves You Should Quit Using / What Would Make You Quit A Relationship?.... / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by indoorlove(m): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2011
I have been wondering this question for sometime now, i have heard people saying they will quit cheating when they get married, but is not true, married Men still display sex blantantly with all this thining-legs, blue berry girls everyday. I was in a pharmacy with my pals @ about 9:30pm and quickly made the following statistics of 1O men that came to the pharmacy, i find out that 8 out 10 men actually came to buy condoms, one of them jokingly requested for 2 pieces pack against 8 suggested by my pal, he said he wouldn't know where to hide it for his wife, look me in the eyes again and say "madam go see am". The big question is would you ever quit cheating? men actually came to buy condoms, one of them jokingly requested for 2 pieces pack against 8 suggested by my pal, he said he wouldn't know where to hide it for his wife, look me in the eyes again and say "madam go see am". The big question is would you ever quit cheating?
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by whyMMM: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2011
Op

NO NO NO
&
nope

i can never stop or quit cheating angry angry

is in me 2 cheat winkwink
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2011
undecided
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2011
Where u go since?
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2011
BACK WITH A [size=20pt]B[i]A[/i]NG![/size] wink
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by MrsChima(f): 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2011
Don't start then you wouldn't need to quit.
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2011
sexkillz:

BACK WITH A [size=20pt]B[i]A[/i]NG![/size] wink
with which kain b.a.n, g? the big b, a, ng or the small b, a.ng?
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2011
BIG wink
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 30, 2011
ok
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by Tosinville(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Would You Ever Quit Cheating? by r231(m): 1:00am On Aug 31, 2011
hmmmm. . . . undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Which One Will You Choose . . . / Y? / Nigerian Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.