Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:21 AM

Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) (2130 Views)

Jos Crisis: Ugwuanyi Evacuates Enugu Students In UNIJOS / Aba By-Election: APC Already Rigging The Poll In All Units - Chimaobi Ebisike / Atiku Vs Buhari: Daily Trust Newspaper Opinion Poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2022
These guys don't know what is coming, new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi. Opinion poll in University of Jos, Plateau State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZE_x4k-G6s

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Plateau is one of the state in North Central Peter Obi will win with wide margin

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Olaolex: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Urchins and their drug lord will cry blood come February.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Writer01: 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peter Obi is the best man to rule Nigeria so please come together let us be OBI-dient
Don't forget to contact me for your academic assignment just WhatsApp me

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by derecho(m): 2:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
Even APC knows

That's why Tinubu chose their governor to mitigate the passion

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
Many of these urchins don't know what's coming

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Abfinest007(m): 2:37pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119177735:
Many of these urchins don't know what's coming
u have started .pls stop pressing eir neck we need them to witness eir master disgrace

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Ogbuefi2020: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Pulling crowd cost money which Obi may not have but no be by crowd.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by LadyRosa(f): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nice to see those without pvc willing to make up for it by campaigning for Obi.

Smart kids.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
Tinubu is the next president. I know what I am sayin.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Olaolex: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president. I know what I am sayin.
I bet you don't sir.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by DonNeon: 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peter obi will win plateau and benue convincingly, but you see other NC states, alot of work has to be done......

I'm tipping him to still win the general election anyways.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olaolex:
I bet you don't sir.
I can assure you that Tinubu is the incoming president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Olaolex: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
I can assure you that Tinubu is the incoming president
I disagree totally with you sir. But God will spare our lives till then and beyond

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olaolex:
I disagree totally with you sir. But God will spare our lives till then and beyond
Tinubu is the next president. He is the best man for the job. You don't need to agree with me. Democracy is a game of number.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Olaolex: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president. He is the best man for the job. You don't need to agree with me. Democracy is a game of number.
Okay I've heard you.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
Olaolex:
Okay I've heard you.
Good

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by hedonido: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
BATstards and Atiku hirelings would do yinmu and tell you that the real voters are the uneducated and poverty ravaged rural dwellers in the hinterlands, and that those are their target voters.

And they will not be ashamed to admit that they only depend on weaponized poverty and illiteracy of the masses to capture power.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Nigerians are wiser

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigerians are wiser
Yes and that is why Asiwaju will win. Election is not done on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu can only win 7 or 8 states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by Gossipninja: 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:

But his advert is all over Nairaland grin.

You see why Urchins Don't have sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by ajekpaks(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2022
hmm
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by 00FFT00(m): 7:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:

In other words, he who can bribe and bully his way to more inflated votes count?.
Sorry bro, your man just missed the train by a slight. Even INEC has repented of its old evil ways and Nigeria is about to change. Peter Obi is your new CIC .

Save the date: May 29, 2023.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119182862:

Tinubu can only win 7 or 8 states
If someone is deceiving you, I will advise you not to deceive yourself. Period.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2022
Gossipninja:

But his advert is all over Nairaland grin.

You see why Urchins Don't have sense
If followers of deranged obi are deceiving you, don't deceive yourself.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
00FFT00:

In other words, he who can bribe and bully his way to more inflated votes count?.
Sorry bro, your man just missed the train by a slight. Even INEC has repented of its old evil ways and Nigeria is about to change. Peter Obi is your new CIC .

Save the date: May 29, 2023.
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by the grace of God. All these parlour talk cannot take you anywhere. Stop all these gossip and frivolities. If you have any case against him go to court. Your brothers who have been taking him to court have been losing. Even today one of them lost in court today. Reality will soon dawn on you.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by PandoraObi: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2022
Even in Kogi and Nassarawa that Peter Obi had terrible disastrous campaign he will still win online polls but the realities are there to see.
Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by JoeNL22(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
post=119177491:
These guys don't know what is coming, new Nigeria is possible with Peter Obi. Opinion poll in University of Jos, Plateau State.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZE_x4k-G6s
You will never see this on the front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by 00FFT00(m): 9:14pm On Dec 15, 2022
duro4chang:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by the grace of God. All these parlour talk cannot take you anywhere. Stop all these gossip and frivolities. If you have any case against him go to court. Your brothers who have been taking him to court have been losing. Even today one of them lost in court today. Reality will soon dawn on you.

No, he's not. Cannot and will not be. God cannot be with him given the circumstances. We pray too.

Look, we have moved on. The country and people are awake now thanks to End Sars. You are definitely not oblivious to the reality that even the man who would have signed off on getting Tinubu rigged into Aso Rock has long signed out of that opprobrious behavior. President Muhammadu Buhari cannot be bothered to have the sun shine on his bald head on Tinubu's behalf.

So, let me break your heart with the truth you already know, thus:

We will, for the first time in this country, have the votes count, or a semblance of it at the least, and it will not favor your already nationally rejected candidate. Where will Tinubu get the votes from?. South-south and Southeast are in the bag for Obi.

Peter Obi is seriously looking to give Tinubu a good whipping in Lagos. While I admit that the fore projection may be too optimistic, I can call Lagos at 45-40-12-3 for Tinubu-Obi-Atiku-Kwankwaso.

Tinubu will win southwest, but Obi will acquit himself honorably here at 30+ percent of the votes cast. Don't forget Alhaji Atiku, and you're seeing Tinubu in the 50s percent, in his own turf.

You know Peter Obi will readily win Benue, Plateau, FCT and take a good chunk of votes in Nasarawa. Tinubu will go ahead to win kwara, do well in Kogi albeit with Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso taking a chunk. Atiku should prevail in Niger with kwankwaso running up, but Obi wins NC.

If you paid attention to what is happening in the north, you will readily discern that Atiku will win NE, while Obi does very well in the Christian dominated areas in Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe. Tinubu will win Borno, and do well in Yobe, but Atiku wins NE.

Lastly, NW. Narrow win for Atiku here, while Tinubu will trail behind Kwankwaso in this region. Peter Obi will do abysmal here generally, but he will largely win the votes in southern kaduna, and pickup pockets of votes here and there. He will expect to get votes among the Christian communities, some educated northerners, a sizeable Igbo diaspora in Kano, kaduna and all over NW, and other southern diaspora as well.

Did you notice that Tinubu has not won more than 8 states so far?

So, this is an informed, unemotional and rational permutation employing trends and empirical data in reaching conclusions.

Where then are the Tinubu votes going to come from that makes him president?. He cannot rig this election. Heck, Buhari cannot rig this thing even if he wanted to. He knows the consequences. Tinubu didn't see this coming when he sang emi l'okan.

Notice that I have not set out to predict who will win the election. My intent is to show that there's no pathway for Tinubu to win this thing, even if his real intention is to have it rigged on his behalf, as had been the practice before now.

As a southern candidate, you cannot lose the 11 states of SE and SS and hope to win a presidential election in Nigeria. The numbers are simply not there unless you manufacture them, as had been the case in the past. Then add removing 3 NC states and FCT from Tinubu and also Atiku and the Obidient onslaught is complete. Winning this thing for your candidate is a future impossible term.

So, rest cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Won 100% Opinion Poll In Unijos(video) by duro4chang(m): 9:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
00FFT00:

No, he's not. Cannot and will not be. Look, we have moved on. The country and people are awake now thanks to End Sars. You are definitely not oblivious to the reality that even the man who would have signed off on getting Tinubu rigged into Aso Rock has long signed out of that opprobrious behavior. President Muhammadu Buhari cannot be bothered to have the sun shine on his bald head on Tinubu's behalf.

So, let me break your heart with the truth you already know thus:

We will, for the first time in this country, have the votes count, or a semblance of it at the least, and it will not favor your already nationally rejected candidate. Where will Tinubu get the votes from?. South-south and Southeast are in the bag for Obi.

Peter Obi is seriously looking to give Tinubu a good whipping in Lagos. While I admit that the fore projection may be too optimistic, I can call Lagos at 45-40-12-3 for Tinubu-Obi-Atiku-Kwankwaso.

Tinubu will win southwest, but Obi will acquit himself honorably here at 30+ percent of the votes cast. Don't forget Alhaji Atiku, and you're seeing Tinubu in the 50s percent, in his own turf.

You know Peter Obi will readily win Benue, Plateau, FCT and take a good chunk of votes in Nasarawa. Tinubu will go ahead to win kwara, do well in Kogi albeit with Atiku, Obi and Kwankwaso taking a chunk. Atiku should prevail in Niger with kwankwaso running up, but Obi wins NC.

If you paid attention to what is happening in the north, you will readily discern that Atiku will win NE, while Obi does very well in the Christian dominated areas in Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe. Tinubu will win Borno, and do well in Yobe, but Atiku wins NE.

Lastly, NW. Narrow win for Atiku, while Tinubu trails behind Kwankwaso in this region. Peter Obi will do abysmal here generally, but he will largely win the votes in southern kaduna, and pickup pockets of votes here and there. Did you notice that Tinubu has not won more than 8 states so far?

So, this is an informed, unemotional and rational permutation employing trends and empirical data in reaching conclusions.

Where then are the Tinubu votes going to come from that makes him president?. He cannot rig this election. Heck, Buhari cannot rig this thing even if he wanted to. He knows the consequences. Tinubu didn't see this coming when he sang emi l'okan.

So, rest cheesy

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Atiku Did With Peter Obi Picture In Bauchi State / Court Grants Bail To Eze Ndigbo Ajao Estate / The Rate At Which Alaigbo Is Developing Is Alarming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.