Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online (713 Views)

Julius Agwu: "I Died But Woke Up On My Way To Mortuary" / Sheilah Parker And Davido Saga: "I Truly Woke Up To Your DM,” She Insists / Paul Okoye Wished He Woke Up Like This In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online by ExclusiveBet: 2:30pm On Dec 15, 2022
Popular top Nigerian skit maker and comedian, Samuel Perry, better known as Broda Shaggi recently got people emotional online with a post he shared dedicated to the famous singer, Davido.

Shaggi who is a huge admirer and fan of the Afrobeat artist, Davido noted that he woke today, December 15, 2022, with his colleague in mind.

Ace skit maker Broda Shaggi recently emotions online with a post he shared celebrating, DMW

The comedian then went further to note that he knows Davido is safe and in good hands because God has always protected and been with him.

Recall, that the singer, Davido went stepped away from all public activities and has been low-key since after the demise of his first son, Ifeanyi Adeleke.

PAY ATTENTION: Subscribe to Digital Talk newsletter to receive must-know business stories and succeed BIG!

See Broda Shaggi's post dedicated to celebrating Davido below:

See how netizens reacted to Broda Shaggi's post dedicated to Davido
@___morbola:

"I miss Davido so much and I honestly can’t wait to see him stand strong again."
@lacyb833:

"Amen i love big David, OBO no go minus."
@largecoin_exch:

"For this life try get money shaa."
@daskygram:

"Oga una don do too much! E don pass! Shuuuu."
@realtracy_posh_:

"Love and light BOB."
@justy.official9:

"And what happened to sending it to his DM."
@merrylugha:

"Na the Wahala wen Jam network de burst my head."
“Davido Is very playful”: Reactions as singer & Broda Shaggi vibe together as they visit Pastor Tobi in London
Nigerian music superstar, Davido, was chilling with his man of God friend, Pastor Tobi Adegboyega, in London before skits maker, Broda Shaggi, entered the building.

The Stand Strong crooner stood up from his seat as he went to meet Broda Shaggi in a lovely video where they exchanged pleasantries and passionately hugged each other.

Davido and Shaggi also did the comedian's trademark dance moves, and it looked like they were best friends.

Re: I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online by thuxzwda1: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin grin grin angry
Re: I Woke Up With You On My Mind”: Broda Shaggi Stirs Emotions Online by potent5(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2022
T grin

(1) (Reply)

35-yr-old Late Rapper Aka's Full Story Of His Serial Love For Women / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun Welcome Twins After 7 Years Of Waiting / Iyabo Ojo Reacts To Daughter’s Relationship With Enioluwa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.