Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Buy And Sell On Bongomart.ng (nigeria's No.1 Online Marketplace) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy And Sell On Bongomart.ng (nigeria's No.1 Online Marketplace) (146 Views)

Buy and Sell Any CRYPTO at Best Rate Whatsapp 09012914740 / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. / Judesk.com Nairaland Customer Support-buy And Sell Your E-currencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy And Sell On Bongomart.ng (nigeria's No.1 Online Marketplace) by BongomartNG: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bongomart is Nigeria's No.1 online marketplace for buying and selling of goods and services, job adverts and more.

Post your items for FREE, meet genuine sellers as a buyer and meet genuine buyers as a seller.

Bongomart is simple to use and register. It has a unique User Interface.

Bongomart is owned by Bongomart Global Services which is located in Port Harcourt and duly registered under CAC with No.BN2982623

www.bongomart.ng

Re: Buy And Sell On Bongomart.ng (nigeria's No.1 Online Marketplace) by BongomartNG: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2022
How do I start selling on Bongomart?
Simply log on www.bongomart.ng . Sign up and click on ''Create Listing" to post your items for sale and marketing

How do I register as a buyer?
Log on the website and sign up to get access to the best deals in Nigeria. Registration is Free

How safe is Bongomart?
We run a soft ware that verifies genuine emails and existing phone numbers. And our automated transactions are protected by Paystack.

Can I use Bongomart for FREE as a seller?
Yes you can use Bongomart for free as a seller by posting freely. But if you want to upgrade your Adverts or items to gain more buyers or patronage, there are different packages available. They're Premium, Premium+, and Premium Gold. To know more about this, click on www.bongomart.ng/pricing

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone XR For Sale (128GB) / Serious Buyer. Awoof Deal Huawei Phones Very Neat / Mate 10 Lite 4/64. 45k. 4/128. 50k. New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.