Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,554 members, 7,951,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts (649 Views)

Man Shares Massive Transformation After Two Years Of Quitting His Drug Addiction / Former Drug Addict Shows Off Transformation After Quitting Drugs (Photos) / Woman's Body Transformation Surprises Social Media Users (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts by Igodomigodo419: 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, they say health is wealth and one of the most effective way of staying healthy is by hitting the gym!

Honestly it’s not easy, as I’ve been bodyshamed of looking way too skinny but after much determination, I hit the gym to strain out some muscles and I can say after one month of consistency, I’m seeing result and I’m in love with my new body shape wink cheesy

Re: See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2022
You could have posted Pre and post, that way, one will be able to judge the amount of work you put-in

1 Like

Re: See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts by meobizy(f): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nairalanders hit the gym to look good and catch the opposite sex. Once this guy catch woman he go too lazy to continue.

1 Like

Re: See My Body Transformation After 1 Month Of Workouts by Careente7(m): 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Keep grinding bro.Avoid ego lifting.#Respect.

(1) (Reply)

Rashes!! / Flood : Floods Vs Errosion / Expert Advocates Sleeping Apart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.