Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,954 members, 7,890,149 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Help! I Have Not Collect My Flsc And Testimonial - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Help! I Have Not Collect My Flsc And Testimonial (246 Views)

Come And Collect Your Certificates! - University Of Benin Pleads / Please I Am Not In Nigeria How Can I Collect My WAEC Certificate? / First School Leaving Certificate And Testimonial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Help! I Have Not Collect My Flsc And Testimonial by Jaypheelz: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2022
I attended a private owned primary school so when it was time for my common entrance the proprietor enrolled us to a government owned primary school in that same area which was success so after some years i came back for my flsc and testimonial only to discovered that the proprietor as been transfered to another branch because he is a pastor in redeem when he was leaving he handed the school to the branch were he was pastoring infact they have change the name of the school and the uniform i approach the person incharge i explain things to him he said there is nothing he can do because the pastor that enrolled us as been transfered. And i dont know any body in the govt. School were i did the exams. Pls i need help guys.

(1) (Reply)

Phemight Website Developer, The Best Website Agency In Nigeria / Vacancy / How To Convert And Find The Value Of 0.5 As A Fraction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.