Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,107 members, 7,931,770 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover (2010 Views)

Man Laments As The Only Thing That Didnt Get Burnt At His Shop Is Peter Obi Pic / PETER OBI: The Only Governor In History To Call EFCC, To Audit His Account / Lockdown In Ogun Now On Saturdays And Sundays Only - Governor Abiodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Lagos has more than 50 flyovers, none was built by tinubu. Every other governor built atleast one flyover. Tinubu built lagos my foot

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Ogbuefi2020: 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2022
He was busy packing money into bullion van

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by hisgrace090: 6:36pm On Dec 15, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Ofunaofu: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Urchins will invade this thread with the usual tales that the fly overs built by other governors were his blue print

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 6:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
the thief was busy building his drug cartel instead of building lagos

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ofunaofu:
Urchins will invade this thread with the usual tales that the fly overs built by other governors were his blue print
its coincidence that every governor before and after him built flyovers

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Misterone: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Workch:
Lagos has more than 50 flyovers, none was built by tinubu. Every other governor built atleast one flyover. Tinubu built lagos my foot
werey! Lagos is built on a master plan championed by Asiwaju, not you build your flyover and I build mine

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Madups(m): 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ogbuefi2020:
In Runtown's voice: with a bullion van oh! With a bullion van with a bullion van

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Madups(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Misterone:
werey! Lagos is built on a master plan championed by Asiwaju, not you build your flyover and I build mine
well! According to this urchin here, lagos was created in the 90's.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Misterone:
blueprint kill you there. More than 80% of flyovers in lagos were there before tinubu became governor

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by tiger28: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
Flyover

That's an accomplishment?

Eko atlantic??Lekki free trade zone? That's accomplishment.

Illiterate!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiger28:
Flyover

Illiterate!!!
show me evidence that eko atlantic was built by tinubu and funded by lagos state. Lies wont help you. Repent

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
tiger28:
Flyover

Illiterate!!!
Lol. Both are less than 50km square mile yet that's accomplishment they built Lagos of over 500km square

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2022
Misterone:
same masterplan that built more than 80% of the flyovers in lagos today that exist before tinubu became governor. Urchins are pathological liars.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by dominic17: 8:31pm On Dec 15, 2022
Ode! what did Tinubu do with the revenue earned by Lagos State during his tenure.
Misterone:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by OnyeAshuaUru: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nobody cares what Tinubu did because he's inconsequential.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by GoodLife4live: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2022
Peter obi is a COLLOSAL FAILURE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by GoodLife4live: 8:45pm On Dec 15, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Nobody cares what Tinubu did because he's inconsequential.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria.
no dey decieve yourself bro.. that serial liar is not winning anything... Socialedia don scam u.... Hahah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by GoodLife4live: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nigerians vote WISELY... Vote positive experience.... VOTE ... BATSHETTIMA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by GoodLife4live: 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2022
Bat and shettima are coming.... The renewed hope is here...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by West1side: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
No governor of Lagos before Tinubu built a flyover n no governor among the set of 1999 - 2007 built one, nonetheless he lead laid the foundation for the enormous wealth is proteges in Fashola used in building the most Iconic bridge in Nigeria till date the link bridge in Lekki. Pls note no Igbo state as a single bridge that can be compared to this only iconic bridge comparable is the 3 step bridge Ganduje just completed.

Workch:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Gossipninja: 8:55pm On Dec 15, 2022
GoodLife4live:
Bat and shettima are coming.... The renewed hope is here...

Even ontop Olosho they won't cum

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Adblg0610: 9:11pm On Dec 15, 2022
Workch:
Tinubu is a builder of men. He built those who built the flyovers.
Eni to leru lo leru, eni to leru lo leru

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Misterone: 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2022
Workch:
same masterplan that built more than 80% of the flyovers in lagos today that exist before tinubu became governor. Urchins are pathological liars.
how many flyover did Obi build? If you like cry for net. Asiwaju just won the elections grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Lanretoye(m): 12:26am On Dec 16, 2022
Mumu people now believe flyovers are major determinants of government performance should go to their states and count howmany flyover they have in total...tinubu did not build flyover,what a reasoning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 9:17am On Dec 16, 2022
West1side:
No governor of Lagos before Tinubu built a flyover n no governor among the set of 1999 - 2007 built one, nonetheless he lead laid the foundation for the enormous wealth is proteges in Fashola used in building the most Iconic bridge in Nigeria till date the link bridge in Lekki. Pls note no Igbo state as a single bridge that can be compared to this only iconic bridge comparable is the 3 step bridge Ganduje just completed.

no matter how often you tell a lie, it cant become a truth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Islandboi(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2022
So thiefubu spent 8years in office without building a single flyover. This is very funny!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by Workch: 9:21am On Dec 16, 2022
Misterone:
how many flyover did Obi build? If you like cry for net. Asiwaju just won the elections grin
obi built 2 flyovers. Tinubu built many touts

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 9:28am On Dec 16, 2022
Misterone:
Ęru Thief-nubu, Master plan kee you there!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2022
Workch:
obi built 2 flyovers. Tinubu built many touts

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 9:30am On Dec 16, 2022
Lanretoye:
Mumu people now believe flyovers are major determinants of government performance should go to their states and count howmany flyover they have in total...tinubu did not build flyover,what a reasoning.
Oponu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is The Only Governor Of Lagos That Didnt Build A Flyover by ThEGodBRoThEr2: 9:32am On Dec 16, 2022
tiger28:
Flyover

Illiterate!!!
So Thief.nubu built lekki free trade zone?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video: Watch The Moment Pastor Chris Endorse Peter Obi For President / Kano NNPP Shoots Above APC But With Just 217 Votes / May Tinubu Happens To Those That Voted Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.