Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,884 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:31 AM

Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero (62261 Views)

Too Much Leniency Will Mar Tinubu's Govt: Arrest Atiku Now / Dabiri-Erewa, NIDCOM Plead For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence / ECOWAS Parliament Pleads For Leniency As Ekweremadu Awaits UK Court Sentence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by faceLAGOS: 6:02am On Dec 16, 2022
I h8 Islam with so much passion, next is Christianity.

These 2 major religions is targeted at the illiterates of the society.

People who couldn’t figure out how the “Rainbow” came to be nor where the sun goes to at dusk.

I’m always happy when I ask my pastor or Sunday school teacher about the rainbow and he goofs by telling me the Noah bullcrap story, only for me to remind him that I was taught in elementary school that the rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon.

Religion is for people who can’t think on their own - Zombies.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by GEEBITE: 6:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Fathom not phantom. Two words miles apart.
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Jilo83(m): 6:12am On Dec 16, 2022
Do they need any court? Why not giving him Deborah's treatment or is it because he's a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by jojothaiv(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.

Down below, you have a Mohammedian saying it to your face.

[quote author=TheNiceGuy post=119186686]Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by joyandfaith: 6:29am On Dec 16, 2022
chrisxxx:
Are u sure this man is not Hausa?
Most likely.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by joeyswift(m): 6:35am On Dec 16, 2022
This is how another terrorist sect will be birthed. His followers will soon pick up arms.

1 Like

Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by hayoholla(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
elmoore676:
watch your mouth idiot if you have guts come to North and utter this.

That's you guys up there are known for. Defending nonsense and stupid and beheading people for it. undecided
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Igbojew: 6:43am On Dec 16, 2022
Bunch of hypocrites from Northern region.If it's Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that make this laws like sit at home,no Fulani Herdsmen with their cattle looming the street of Biafra land or declare independence of Biafra uncircumcised people from North and their Yoruba Muslims slaves will be talking rubbish against Igbos but it is a matter of time before Biafra finally actualised because great Igbos refused to share same country with these hypocritical people................I am that Igbo Jew the table shaker
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by doctorbabs(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
ALL OF YOU WE JUST PEMME FOR TINUBU MATTER. GO BACK TO YOUR GODFORSAKEN LAND OR REGION...PLS

nkemoma

post=119186627:

Imagine if na Tilumbu them pass this judgment on for his drug dealing, state funds looting and yellow teething

Amoda for dn pee baje baje for body.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by nkemoma(m): 6:45am On Dec 16, 2022
etrouble:

But if such a law is passed, your father who already spent several years imprisonment for drugs trafficking will not be alive to give birth to an unfortunate Oloriburuku like you. He would have been long executed.

Yekini is still in coma after fainting in Nigeria State..

E remain smallll

Otilo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by nkemoma(m): 6:46am On Dec 16, 2022
doctorbabs:
ALL OF YOU WE JUST PEMME FOR TINUBU MATTER. GO BACK TO YOUR GODFORSAKEN LAND OR REGION...PLS

The thief Yekini still in coma after fainting in Minna.. E remain smallll

Otilo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by nkemoma(m): 6:47am On Dec 16, 2022
Kingzeez10:

With that your flat igbotic head

Amoda is in coma after fainting in Minna

E remain smalllll

Otilo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Charmingpet: 6:53am On Dec 16, 2022
Theunbothered:

Shebi we warned you people but partisanship didn't allow you to listen

These people won't rest until Nigeria becomes another Afghanistan.
and someone still brought mulism mulism ticket. All is well oooo
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Lovenorth: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2022
omooba969:
Religion of peace. grin
Hitler and Putin are all from the religion of love grin
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Teddyyo(m): 7:10am On Dec 16, 2022
His followers go soon turn another set of group join wetin the kontry dey face
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by elitper: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2022
"On account of religion, Nigeria shall one day become a hell. This I have seen." Where have you been. It's been a while.
Falseprofet2:

Bleep Muslims
Bleep Christians including you righteousness 2 and all fanatics spreading fear and ignorance

The world is moving apace with technology and you all are bothered more about Mohammed and Jesus that can fight their battles themselves while your thieving politicians pull the wool over your faces

You barely have doctors, teachers might soon join them but its religious wars you all can exhibit your macho-man stupidity.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Charmingpet: 7:16am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tijaniyyya Sheikh. sad
But why blasphemy angry

Please don't blasphemy, if you're found guilty by the Shariah Court, it's death sentence.
If you like, call it barbarism or whatever, that's your cup of tea.

Blasphemy is grave sin in Islam.

Modified
To those disturbing my mention, can you insult Nnamdi Kanu publicly without security in Igboland today and go scot-free?

Again, Don't blaspheme in Islam, the consequences is death
what are you talking about, comparing a mere mortal to your god, all is well
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AOB1: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2022
rbjimoh:

Let's know your identity, if you have heart. You shall die a miserable death.
you want to know his identity so you can go after his life? You are a terrorist shame to all of you guys
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AOB1: 7:23am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Coward. Hiding behind keyboard to insult.

If you're man enough, post it publicly with your details if you'll see new year tongue
Especially in any Northern State.

Terrorist, the days of this useless Sharia law are numbered because the youth will eradicate it
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by imbless: 7:31am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
sad
Please don't blaspheme, if shariah Court find you guilty, it's death sentence especially for men.
You have not answered my question, show me where it's written in Quran or Hadith that the punishment for blasphemy is death.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by SHINJA: 7:35am On Dec 16, 2022
Lols ..

Do you guys still want to vote for Muslim-muslim ticket?
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Idamunairaland: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
Islam=World problems
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AOB1: 7:38am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Do you touch a life wire with your bare hand?

We're saying do away from something because of its consequences, you're adamant in doing it and faulting its consequence. Are you an animal?

Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting. Please answer this
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AOB1: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2022
elmoore676:
watch your mouth idiot if you have guts come to North and utter this.
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't phantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting. Please answer this
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by AOB1: 7:46am On Dec 16, 2022
franchasng:
You are not a real Muslim, maybe you are a Yoruba Muslim, ask Hausa-Fulani Muslims they will explain it better to you.

We need Sharia law so bad in Lagos State angry
Explain it to him yourself if you know that you are a real Muslim
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by omooba969(m): 7:50am On Dec 16, 2022
Charmingpet:
what are you talking about, comparing a mere mortal to your god, all is well

Lol cheesy dem go soon find the mofo hang am sharp sharp. grin
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Mpanyi: 8:09am On Dec 16, 2022
Falseprofet2:

Bleep Muslims
Bleep Christians including you righteousness 2 and all fanatics spreading fear and ignorance

The world is moving apace with technology and you all are bothered more about Mohammed and Jesus that can fight their battles themselves while your thieving politicians pull the wool over your faces

You barely have doctors, teachers might soon join them but its religious wars you all can exhibit your macho-man stupidity.

What concerns Christians here? Is fear of Muslims making you to want to appear neutral?
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Faposky95: 8:15am On Dec 16, 2022
As long as Sheikh attach, nothing dey shele....
We're watching.....
Islam+a+bad
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by BlackMan6969(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2022
Shellsploit:
Like charges attract, unlike charges REPEL!
No wonder u got F9 in physics.
It's like charges repel, while unlike charges attract.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by Sparknij: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2022
jumper524:
Im a Muslim, I've searched and read multiple hadiths and none ever supported the killing of blasphemers. None absolutely. But where this law originated from is what I still can't fantom and they've made it so hard for people who know the truth to speak the truth. Please any muslim in this forum who can justify the killing of blasphelmers through the Quran or hadith should help me with it, cos I seem lost that the evil ones have won us without even fighting.
ALLAH only said HE will punish them himself if blasphemers do not repent, If one could actually get what exactly the Sheikh said, it might actually be nothing at all. I think later on in Islam, some leaders began mixing Treason law together with Blasphemy law.
Re: Sheikh Abduljabbar's Last Words: I Will Not Beg For Leniency But Will Die A Hero by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Do you touch a life wire with your bare hand?

We're saying do away from something because of its consequences, you're adamant in doing it and faulting its consequence. Are you an animal?

If I may ask who created the Consequences? What will happen if you decided to give him a light sentence; say six months in prison instead of ending a life you can never create. Even the breathe you breathe or the tiny hairs you never knew how it came about, but you are always quick to end a precious life and rejoice over it. Religion of peace indeed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wike Plays Host To Tinubu At Rivers State Government House (Video) / Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.