Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,927 members, 7,886,524 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy (533 Views)

How Do I Deal With My Religious Neighbors Wife? / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Ifeoma Vivian Emeka: Born Again Burns Her Hair Extensions, "They Are Demonic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by redeff06: 11:41pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please how do I deal with a boy that is using Astral projection to monitor my life and disturb my thoughts all the time? I used to see his spirit following me and talking to my head all the time, even in the night. He has been doing this for up to 4 years now... This has caused stagnation to me, because he always oppose my thoughts. The boy has vowed never to leave me alone. I don't know how to stop him. I have tried praying against him but he still will not leave me alone. The boy's name is "Arodu Damilola". He is from Ikare Akoko, Ondo state.

Please any one who can help me pray against him, so that the power he is using to astral-project into my life will be destroyed and I will not see him again in my life.
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by Kobojunkie: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
redeff06:
Please how do I deal with a boy that is using Astral projection to monitor my life and disturb my thoughts all the time? I used to see his spirit following me and talking to my head all the time, even in the night. He has been doing this for up to 4 years now... This has caused stagnation to me, because he always oppose my thoughts. The boy has vowed never to leave me alone. I don't know how to stop him. I have tried praying against him but he still will not leave me alone. The boy's name is "Arodu Damilola". He is from Ikare Akoko, Ondo state.

Please any one who can help me pray against him, so that the power he is using to astral-project into my life will be destroyed and I will not see him again in my life.
Please match straight to the nearest professional mental health practitioner abeg and get yourself on treatment so you can overcome this problem abeg and set your mind free! undecided

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by RestructureNig3: 11:53pm On Dec 15, 2022
Nothing wey person no go read

Get him arrested
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by Prechgold1180(m): 11:54pm On Dec 15, 2022
grin
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by akwesenana: 3:19am On Dec 16, 2022
Religion is the prime cause of domestic child abuse.
"Enyin fo ado ifod" gang. cry
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by jaephoenix(m): 3:48am On Dec 16, 2022
redeff06:

Symptoms: Visual and auditory hallucinations. Delusions of persecution. Lack of insight
Diagnosis: Schizophrenia
Differential diagnosis: Drug induced hallucinations especially LSD and meth, and/or psychosis
Prognosis: Very poor
Problem is they're gonna drag him to a church or mosque and worsen his case
Mental health is really a problem in Africa

6 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2022
You're demonic yourself! undecided

The simplest way to get rid of such thoughts you will not follow even if real Christians come you will pursue them. Continue deceiving yourself after all insanity is common in the world your case is not new.

If you need help welcome a free home Bible study with Jehovah's Witnesses and see how easy it is to oppose Satan but if you're not ready then continue deceiving yourself. smiley
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Dec 16, 2022
redeff06:

Tell him to use his astral projection to disturb Emefiele or Buhari instead of wasting his time on you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by kingxsamz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
What substance do you smoke?
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by Wodu89: 12:21am On Aug 19, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please match straight to the nearest professional mental health practitioner abeg and get yourself on treatment so you can overcome this problem abeg and set your mind free! undecided

grin
Re: Please Help! How Do I Deal With this Demonic Boy by Wodu89: 12:23am On Aug 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

Symptoms: Visual and auditory hallucinations. Delusions of persecution. Lack of insight
Diagnosis: Schizophrenia
Differential diagnosis: Drug induced hallucinations especially LSD and meth, and/or psychosis
Prognosis: Very poor
Problem is they're gonna drag him to a church or mosque and worsen his case
Mental health is really a problem in Africa

People astra project to haunt their enemies and harm them even when all the symptoms may appear as schizophrenia

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Crowd Puller For Hotels, Shops, Restaurants And Event Centres. / How Do You Know You're Ordained Minister / Election Prophecies: What Lessons Did You Learn As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.