Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma (47711 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Dmanky(m): 10:09am On Dec 16, 2022
We "copycat" too much from d west and we don't copy well. Instead of Us to copy what will general transform the nation, we copy things like what frodd is doing now...........go back to history, monogamy wasn't part of the African marriage system and our fore father's lived long and well with it.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by abidem4real: 10:18am On Dec 16, 2022
BigDawsNet:
Wow... Marriage is a beautiful thing...

Maybe you wanted to say money is a beautiful thing.

These people are only marrying for money and because of money. Most of them lack good marital values and as a result are not meant for marriage.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Jozilinn: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2022
joshuaidibia:

There are ALL WHITE parties going on now in ever corner of the country. Abuja did theirs few days ago. This might be one or something else. Sometimes lovers dress the same for outing, but you won't know these cos you're probably a teenager typing from the comfort of his parents house.
U need sense, what is bad in what I said up there,Mr know it all...you better know how to talk to people... you sound too proud as well... like seriously do you have to insult someone to make your points known? could have just ignored you but I am soooo open-minded.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by madapcmod: 10:34am On Dec 16, 2022
Esther be leaking her wound now grin
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Wuppdex: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2022
Always blaming the imaginary devil for our failure as people but oneself hmmm really undecided

densiks:
The devil has succeeded in making a mockery of marriage in our generation.
People now chuckle in mockery when they see pictures like this.
So many things gone wrong with our people.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Wuppdex: 10:42am On Dec 16, 2022
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
I'd rather not say what's on my mind.

Where is esther? Lol
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Arizoner: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
ogwumgbe:

Women are meant to be adored and treated with respect, you call such men simps, it takes a simp to stay in a relationship with a woman, and only simps would be respected by women and only then can control women as if they are under their spell, if you don't want divorce tomorrow, learn how to be a very good simp,
you are very useless man
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Wuppdex: 10:52am On Dec 16, 2022
Why marry what you're afraid of losing or worship so she can stay with you, and moreover all your effort does not guarantee her reciprocating same or staying loyal, just hope you find a good partner who is willing to love you unconditionally, SIMPING day and night would not win a woman's heart forever but maybe temporarily.

ogwumgbe:

Women are meant to be adored and treated with respect, you call such men simps, it takes a simp to stay in a relationship with a woman, and only simps would be respected by women and only then can control women as if they are under their spell, if you don't want divorce tomorrow, learn how to be a very good simp,
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Arizoner: 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Bratislava and magnoliaa come and see this simp kneeling down to propose
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Munzy14(m): 10:54am On Dec 16, 2022
Chukwuemeka Weldone na day one lover boy sha.. cheesy
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Arizoner: 10:55am On Dec 16, 2022
ukaface:
This Nyash wey Una dey always hold how e dey feel for Una hand sef?

Congratulations
But try not to go broke o
Cos if you do, this kain girl fit serve you breakfast
is your yash big?
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Boyooosa(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
With this, one will know that Dem don dey nack, even before engagement

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Zane2point4(m): 10:56am On Dec 16, 2022
Sucre6:
And the simp kneels down, I proposed to my girl sitting comfortably in a cinema, sipping Amarula, with my friends taking pictures, she was overjoyed, kneeling down to propose is the highest form of simping sad

Asin eeg
My bro was eating ,i passed the engagement ring to him and he proposed to his wife,sitting down o,that frod is just a fool it’s written over him sef!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Wuppdex: 10:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Especially with all this modern women with fish brain and social media mentality, they all love the wedding but knows nothing about marriage and dedication, those vows meant almost nothing to most of them this days. Couple goals dying slowly all around the world

assholemods:

When you enta you go know say na rubbish, totally unnecessary.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Arizoner: 11:01am On Dec 16, 2022
MzErica:
This guy was a pussy boy that year. The fool was crying on international TV because of one lame hoe. Once a simp always a simp, I expect him to get cheated on.
Hey Erica, I love your boobs. Let's rendezvous on 080.....
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Sucre6: 11:04am On Dec 16, 2022
Zane2point4:

Asin eeg
My bro was eating ,i passed the engagement ring to him and he proposed to his wife,sitting down o,that frod is just a fool it’s written over him sef!

That's how kings does it, cool
No time for dramas

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Arizoner: 11:06am On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:
I am happy for frodd.. the cruise that Esther girl used him to catch wasn't small.. the whole world called him simp just for loving
I nearly banged Esther that year. She was busy
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Moh247: 11:08am On Dec 16, 2022
Arizoner:
I nearly banged Esther that year. She was busy

Funny life... Girl wey dey form, na one man dey chop her anyhow

I am truly happy for frodd, that guy is so cool
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:11am On Dec 16, 2022
Moh247:

Funny life... Girl wey dey form, na one man dey chop her anyhow

I am truly happy for frodd, that guy is so cool
when will you marry me cry

I can cook
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Truvelisback(m): 11:16am On Dec 16, 2022
I hope say dis guy no go SIMP, with kind demonstration him dey display so, like say him never see woman before.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Isabi4lov: 11:36am On Dec 16, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing ,I love them cool & calm ..
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by tnerro1(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Chai, I like ladies in white, who know her ig handle make I greet her small
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Kumosisi(m): 11:57am On Dec 16, 2022
Chioma again angry
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Johnnycife(m): 11:59am On Dec 16, 2022
Don't kneel down so that you'll not go down.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by ogwumgbe: 1:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
Arizoner:
you are very useless man

And you are an idiot and a sputum and an asshole

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by AYNL: 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
why are chiomas always beautiful and thick
warra spec she is grin
make I dey find my own chioma
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Skmoda360(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.
Say it louder bro.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by MNDY(m): 2:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
ghiloman28:
grin Congratulations

You ba? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by mustivic(m): 3:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
Kneeling down to engage a lady is so demeaning, this Christians and their weird ways of demeaning their men ehn kai. That’s how they went and borrowed the foreign idea of monogamy and introduced it into their religion.

It's so painful to watch. I feel very bad whenever I see my guys doing this.
Re: Bbnaija Frodd Got Engaged To His Girlfriend Chioma by Crownwhale(m): 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
peepydelano:
I am a Christian, genuine one and doctrinally it is not Christ like for a man to knee down for his woman.
Just attribute this to effect of civilization and westernized culture that infiltrated our culture.
Note, most of those who knee to propose are religious church people, muslim, atheist or traditional.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Releases Hot Pre-Birthday Photos / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Davido Features Richard Mofe-Damijo, Nengi In New Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.