Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,445 members, 7,917,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:59 AM

Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary (1198 Views)

The Supreme Court Has Resolved The Nigeria President & 25% Fct, Abuja Quandary S / Catriona Laing Visits Nnaemeka Alfred Ugochukwu Achebe, The Obi Of Onitsha / Celebration Of The People The Moment Wike Won The Election (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:18am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Why are you gasping for air?
Peter Obi is a loser. A loser to the core. He can never win any election. He will fail.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 9:21am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Peter Obi is a loser. A loser to the core. He can never win any election. He will fail.

Say that without chewing your tongue
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by mrvitalis(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Peter Obi can never win. Everyone knows this. Don't waste your time on him.
Only a fool refuses to vote for a Candidate he considers the best because he feels he can't win
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Say that without chewing your tongue
Obi is a loser. His followers are deranged. He will not be president of Nigeria. He is a failure. A liar. A scammer and fraudster.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:26am On Dec 17, 2022
mrvitalis:

Only a fool refuses to vote for a Candidate he considers the best because he feels he can't win
Only fools will vote a scammer like Obi. He will fall. He will fail. He will lose. He can't win any election.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 9:30am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Obi is a loser. His followers are deranged. He will not be president of Nigeria. He is a failure. A liar. A scammer and fraudster.

Now go and drink water before you have a heart attack
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:33am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

Now go and drink water before you have a heart attack
Peter Obi is deranged. A serial loser. His followers are mumu. They are gullible. Labor party is now a den if thieves. Shame on them all.
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by owobokiri(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2022
duro4chang:
Peter Obi is deranged. A serial loser. His followers are mumu. They are gullible. Labor party is now a den if thieves. Shame on them all.
You forgot to take your medicines this morning?
You Mr Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa
Re: Which Way My People? The Obi Of Onitsha's Quandary by duro4chang(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2022
owobokiri:

You forgot to take your medicines this morning?
You Mr Buulaabuuluu bluu buulaavaa
Obi can never govern Nigeria. It is impossible. He should go and contest the presidency of Agulu Palm Tappers Union. Kikikikikiki!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Ogun State / Lawan And Supreme Court Of Shameless Judicial Bandits By Farooq Kperogi / Any Political Leader Who Could Do This Has My Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.