Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,827 members, 7,933,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee (31250 Views)

Umahi’s Posters On Samsung Phones, Iphones As Northerners Pose With Them(Photos) / Food Traders Not Asking For Too Much Compensation - Yahaya Bello / Southern States Dismiss Blockade While North Food Traders Insist On Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by richie240: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
baretalk:
If you think alienating yourself from other stakeholders and regions will benefit you, think again.

If you think your wrong actions won't be met with a counter reaction, think again.

It makes no sense, burning innocent truck drivers transporting food, that you will eat. This is animal behavior.
Tmr they'll open their teeth and say 'everybody hates us'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Niceguyfirm: 3:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
Unfortunately the enugu state government is not doing anything about it. I won't call the federal cos we know how it is.
gozmok1:

I keep on saying it. These are the people killing ezike people not soldiers and Ebube Agu. They are plenty in Aguibeje, Imufu, Umuagama, umuogbo Agu and some other communities in Enugu ezike. They hide under unknown gun men and ESN to destroy ezike. These people are cultist who use this opportunity to kill. It's very bad. Enugu ezike is not known for this kind of atrocities and man's inhumanity to man.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by dvkot(m): 3:40pm On Dec 16, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Good development!
They cannot come and take “OUR LAND”

Igbo land is for Igbo’s ONLY!
but why are the ESN killing igbos
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 3:43pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

So because the army did evil, therefore ESN should kill Igbos...?

Right.
am nt supporting any evil , bt will always say the truth. Without esn the herders and army must have killd us all in the east.

the army have kill more igbos than any other group .
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:

am nt supporting any evil , bt will always say the truth. Without esn the herders and army must have killd us all in the east.

the army have kill more igbos than any other group .

Yes, I acknowledge them injustices...what you are doing is using the injustice of the army to excuse the injustice the ESN and UGM are doing to Igbo people because Biafra....

The Hausas and Fulanis and Kanuris did the same thing you are doing. Supported Boko because injustice. Today they are crying rivers of blood. The people that share the same religion with them are treating them as kaferi. All because people decided to feed a crocodile fresh catfish and croaker when it was a baby.

It is not Buhari that suffers from seat at home, or Northerners self...it is you and the SE.

Better ways exist to do agitation. Use them
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by owobokiri(m): 3:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Who cares? So, you intend to get Biafra by killing innocent people who are just trying to make ends meet?
You will care when they start killing your own people in retaliation.
They will first kill off your people.
So the hundreds of people the fulanis have been killing at Enugu are not human beings?
Willing slave like you
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by owobokiri(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

Yes, I acknowledge them injustices...what you are doing is using the injustice of the army to excuse the injustice the ESN and UGM are doing to Igbo people because Biafra....

The Hausas and Fulanis and Kanuris did the same thing. Today they are crying rivers of blood. The people that share the same religon with them are treating them as kaferi. All because people decided to feed a crocodile when it was a baby.

It is not Buhari that suffers from seat at home, or Northerners self...it is you and the SE.

Stop shouting yourself hoarse. No one listens to your empty Unity begging tripe.
Go and defend your village. The Fulani is on a killing spree.
Defend yourself and allow me to defend myself
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
owobokiri:

Stop shouting yourself hoarse. No one listens to your empty Unity begging tripe.
Go and defend your village. The Fulani is on a killing spree.
Defend yourself and allow me to defend myself

I think you need to log off this site and give your wife a big kiss, and lots of cuddles.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
;
Chibuzoc:

I think the malnourished Abokis needs the food more than the easterners

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

And that land could not feed you during civil war? My brother stop talking without thinking

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by UNDFTD: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

BIAFRA exit from this contraption is sure ....
Iseeee!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Obidient4life2: 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2022
UnusualEmissary:

If all that information is true, with all sincerity, who are the actual terrorists?? undecided undecided angry
All that information is true and you didn't see in any valid media outlet? They can strike for thousands of years, no one cares!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by UNDFTD: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2022
I found it amazing that the terrorist Fulani spokesman of the Fulani terrorist group, Miyetti Allah, has the audacity to come on TV and play the victim. This is the same group that the hopeless and failed Fulani Government of Nigeria had to pay billions of naira to stop kidnapping and killing citizens, and yet he came on air to spew garbage out of his gworo chewing dirty mouth. Nigerians really ought to be ashamed to grant this terrorist audience.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Kelvin3476: 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:

The Hausas and Fulanis and Kanuris did the same thing you are doing. Supported Boko because injustice. Today they are crying rivers of blood. The people that share the same religion with them are treating them as kaferi. All because people decided to feed a crocodile fresh catfish and croaker when it was a baby.

OF WHAT REASON WAS BOKO HARAM SUPPORTED ?

DNT EQUATE THE BOTH PLEASE
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

When soliders were killing innocent protesters what did you say?

so killing innocent people as a revenge
is the best approach??
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by IGBOSON1: 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:

OGA WHEN THEY WERE MASACCRED IN ENUGU AND RIVERS; WERE THEY WITH ARMS ?

The way these vile impostors like to blame the victim while giving the criminal perpetrators a pass is very nauseating!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by LongT(m): 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Mscheeeewwww

By the time their onions and farm produce start spoiling, They will rush back to south east

South East is their only customer grin
Without South East
Nobody go buy Northerns food
Even their own people no get money to buy
Abi na Cameroon or Chad go buy una food?

it is a pitty you still dey reason like that. What a waste of data.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by prophetfire: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

If this Carnage is what you mean by your Biafra, then to hell with it.
Criminals calling themselves Biafra agitators. Even animals don't kill their own. Useless and brainless robbers and kidnappers and rapists.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Jsucre(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Memeni:
Let the terrorists flee from south east so we can have peace....
IPOB is gradually spoiling show for Obi. Now hike in price of food will increase.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kelvin3476:

OF WHAT REASON WAS BOKO HARAM SUPPORTED ?

DNT EQUATE THE BOTH PLEASE

Lesson missed and not gained.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Emergingnation3(m): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
prophetfire:
If this Carnage is what you mean by your Biafra, then to hell with it.
Criminals calling themselves Biafra agitators. Even animals don't kill their own. Useless and brainless robbers and kidnappers and rapists.
Where's the proof the IPOD is killing their own, pi**g !

I hope those killed by skull miners in your skull mining region didn't fall from the sky...

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by chatinent: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
These killings of Northerners in the East, and Easterners in the North has to stop. Make una divide the country!
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:

Rice, Beans, Vegetables, Your yams cannot feed south east.

1.Rice; ogbaru people in Anambra state farm rice, Abakiliki rice is better, Achala rice is best,
2.beans; cameroun has better beans specie,
3. Every town and village in the east grow their vegetables.
4. Anambra east and west local government have yam that can feed the whole country, ogbaru too has yam...our brothers too in oko delta state have yams too.
5. Any other thing?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by BossGerald: 5:20pm On Dec 16, 2022
asanausana91:
in ondo there are some people that were arrested and they igbira from kogi state. In ibarapa, I learned some people were arrested and most of them are fulanis. Now is left for the police to provide evidence that will enable the court to nail them

Keep waiting for the evidence then...
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Tonygeesm(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2022
Buhari4sale:

Sell this space for me
lol.. beware this land is not for sale
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Orinechi: 5:31pm On Dec 16, 2022
Ekpa Bandit?
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 16, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Who cares !,

After the exits, Biafra will begin killing themselves. It is their nature.
Somalia will be a paradise compared to Biafra.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kobonaire234:
[img][/img]

When people's right to safe acces to food and drink suffers nko?

I did not tell you to stop agitation or that it is bad. Only that the way ekpa and company are doing it is wrong. Innocent people are dying and access to trade is suffering

You are trying to reason an individual with no active brain cell.
All he has in is brain is "brown roof" and "Afonja"
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

so killing innocent people as a revenge
is the best approach??

Ebubeagu, army, police and political touts are responsible for the killings
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 5:49pm On Dec 16, 2022
Baddosqqi:
;

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

And that land could not feed you during civil war? My brother stop talking without thinking
If you are not a dunce then you should have known that war comes with famine as planting of crops will be halted

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by gozmok1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Chibuzoc:

Ebubeagu, army, police and political touts are responsible for the killings

then who is shouting wotowoto after forcefuly enforcing sit at home..

Mr man no more time for propaganda and false accusations.

our people are realizing it NOW
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
hammerT:
THE DAY WE FIND NNAMDI KANU AND DONT SEE.

WE WILL CROWN SIMON EKPA KING.

HE WILL GO TO WAR AND BRING BIAFRA, LIKE OUR LAST KING AND GENERAL OJUKWU.

He will be king from Finland?

Ojukwu that ran away to hide in Ivory Coast after sending little kids to die in the war.

Ojukwu should have been imprisoned and executed for leading millions of Igbos to their death.
Ojukwu, the greatest COWARD that ever liveth.

I despise leaders who lead from abroad or who run away.
Re: IPOB: Food Traders Boycott South East As Northerners Flee by Chibuzoc(m): 6:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
gozmok1:

then who is shouting wotowoto after forcefuly enforcing sit at home..

Mr man no more time for propaganda and false accusations.

our people are realizing it NOW

Did you watch the video or heard of those imufu women that were molested and arrested for protesting about the killing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Presidency 2023: Shettima Is Phenomenally Complementary To Tinubu – Keyamo / We Will Arrest Leadership Of Miyetti Allah If… — Military / Youths Destroy Abba Yaro's House, Cars Over Death Of Domestic Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.