Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,164 members, 7,916,410 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:43 PM

Help Judge The Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help Judge The Site (712 Views)

The Site Is For Sale (macketcircle.com.ng ) Is Available For Sale / Please Help! I Need Suggestion On The Site Builder I Should Use / Can The Site Built With Dreamweaver Be Converted To Cms Like Joomla,wp,drupa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Judge The Site by bros1234(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2011
Ok ladies and gentlemen. I dont know why but I just uploaded a forum using mybb. If you have time pls take a look and tell me what I'm missing. Thanks

www.business300.com
Re: Help Judge The Site by Nobody: 7:48am On Aug 31, 2011
I am not a judge por favor. I love the fluid template. But try customize the Menu links - some of them need some left and right padding.
Re: Help Judge The Site by bros1234(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2011
Thanks man/woman (sorry, dont know which one). Will take a look when I have time
Re: Help Judge The Site by dhtml7(m): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2011
No problemo, you are most welcome.
Re: Help Judge The Site by Fayimora(m): 4:10am On Sep 03, 2011
What do you think you are missing when you ddnt code it from scratch? I mean 98% of the job is already done. not picking on you but ermmm dunno u shud understand
Re: Help Judge The Site by bros1234(m): 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2011
Fayimora:

What do you think you are missing when you ddnt code it from scratch? I mean 98% of the job is already done. not picking on you but ermmm dunno u shud understand

I dont need to reinvent the wheel man. If it has been done, I just use it. I have better challenges to focus on and where possible I make my job easier by using freely available solutions. Got that?

I called for the review cos I could be using or setting up things wrongly still. Dhtml already poited some area I am missing it. Thats the attitude. But you, well, thanks for your review
Re: Help Judge The Site by Fayimora(m): 8:10pm On Sep 03, 2011
So thats ow you think? Hmmm interesting! Well i have a few but as a matter of fact am going to be laying it out to the wrong person as you are not the developer tongue

(1) (Reply)

Can This Online Store Be Of International Standard After Completition / How To Start A Blog And Start Making Cool Money On It. / How To Set Up Website/blog Within One Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.