Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,003 members, 7,987,596 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 01:11 PM

Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report (393 Views)

Justin Bieber Can't Hide His Admiration For Omah Lay At His Show (pics) / Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report by cheechee1(m): 12:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Kanye West has continued to garner attention for all the wrong reasons, and it's clear that he has no intention of slowing down.

Kanye West has said so many outrageous things that it can be challenging to choose the worst of them all.

But the most stunning one, in my opinion, occurred just a few weeks ago when he declared openly that he loved Adolf Hitler.

According to recent rumors, Kanye has always admired the German tyrant Adolf Hitler.

People who have worked with Kanye West in any capacity noted how long this unsettling infatuation with Adolf Hitler has persisted.

People who have worked with Kanye West in any capacity noted how long this unsettling fascination with Adolf Hitler has persisted.

Kanye has been voicing similar opinions since 2003, when he was working on his debut album, The College Dropout, according to a man who wished to remain unnamed.

Another man spoke forward about Kanye's allegedly hostile behavior towards Adolf Hitler by recounting instances in which he and Kanye would have spirited discussions about the dictator and his rule.

One source even asserted that Ye was deliberately using Nazi tactics against his coworkers. He exerted a lot of control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-fuQGSDToM

Re: Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report by Moh247: 12:26pm On Dec 16, 2022
He is a bi polar Gemini guy

With the Twitter message he revealed of his Jewish personal trainer drugging him, I pity him

He strongly believes the Jewish cabals in America and Europe are the real illuminati
Re: Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report by cheechee1(m): 12:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
So I heard too

Moh247:
He is a bi polar Gemini guy

With the Twitter message he revealed of his Jewish personal trainer drugging him, I pity him
Re: Ye’s Admiration For Adolf Hitler Dates Back As Far As 2003: Report by Moh247: 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
cheechee1:
So I heard too

I just pray they don't take him out like 2pac and Jackson

He is revealing too much

Adolf Hiltler also had serious issues with the Jews as an orphan in a Catholic orphanage

Same as Vladimir Putin having issues with Jewish control over ethnic Russian territory in Ukraine

Most Arabs have learnt to let Jews be, if not another crazy worldwar might happen

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Market Women Vs Lagos Agbero / See How Dey Produce Champari In Nigeria / Notable Kannywood Celebs: Iyantama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.