Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,841 members, 7,933,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:23 PM

Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi (3018 Views)

Group To Reno Omokri: Don’t Harass Buhari In Paris Or We Go After Your Family / Rahma Indimi To Reno Omokri: ''I Regret Ever Responding To Your Silly Rant'' / Femi Taiwo Responds To Reno Omokri's Allegation About Election Results Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by Roboto11: 6:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
grin
You see that Mazi Obika?

E go still insult northerners in 3 months time.

Watch.

Na so dem be.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by Asstrax: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
That Omokri is retar*ded. He stinks. Imagine his IQ ... Lol
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by IDeyNL: 6:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

I learnt JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

Are you not going to the paradise Obi build for una?

You're using free data to troll.

Later you'll begin to beg nairalanders for money to transport yourself to work.

Get sense.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2022
IDeyNL:

You're using free data to troll.

Later you'll begin to beg nairalanders for money to transport yourself to work.

Get sense.
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Peter obi is Nigeria next president
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

chai....

Your tears is my weapon
he is telling u the truth the stupid liar is hate by reasonable Nigerians... Pitobi won't win/ he can't win....
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by GoodLife4live: 6:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Peter obi is Nigeria next president
sane nigerians won't vote a pathological furking lieing Personified and hateful aspirant from alaigbo....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoodLife4live:
sane nigerians won't vote a pathological furking lieing Personified and hateful aspirant from alaigbo....
the unsane Nigerians will vote him.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by RealLagosBoy: 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2022
Reno is a clown. He talks without thinking.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2022
GoodLife4live:
he is telling u the truth the stupid liar is hate by reasonable Nigerians... Pitobi won't win/ he can't win....

dancing

Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by CSTRR: 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2022
triple996:
Obi won't go anywhere
And that would be your lose.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by IDeyNL: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Chinedu

Are you going home for Christmas?

Yes I am going.

Are you begging for crumbs today?
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2022
IDeyNL:

Yes I am going.

Are you begging for crumbs today?
I learnt JAGABAN gave free bus to ndi developers going to AfghanEastern for Christmas

I'm glad you will remain in the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una right
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by mycar: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obaofaba:
Peter Obi is an ipob project.

Please let us all reject them.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the best among the rest.
You should start by rejecting Tinubu boko haram vice then send Tinubu to old people's home, he has stolen enough fund to serve him for the rest of his life.
We don't want another cabal presidency again.
We the reasonable Nigerians say no to drug lord
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by favour32(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
triple996:
Obi won't go anywhere
Taaank U
Obi na president.
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by IDeyNL: 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:

I'm glad you will remain in the paradise the demented effeminate frog voice built for una right

Igbos are not poor to beg for free bus like like you beg for crumbs to buy data

Ask you oshogbo people you beg for free ride to Ileya
Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2022
IDeyNL:

Igbos are not poor to beg for free bus like like you beg for crumbs to buy data

Ask you oshogbo people you beg for free ride to Ileya
Chinedu

I know all igbos are self acclaimed and self imposed millionaire if not billionaires

I'm only willing to know if you are going home for Christmas

1 Like

Re: Reactions to Reno Omokiri's Tweet Against Peter Obi by Goodday90(m): 7:52pm On Dec 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol. How many of the mansions in your Village were paid for with drug money? You people are the biggest drug dealers in Africa, Asia, and one of the biggest worldwide along the Colombians and Mexicans.

Yet you have mouth to be attacking Tinubu who has never been convicted of drug dealing?

You lot have no shame, no focus and lil sense of self-awareness.
ok but they are not coming out for presidency,are they?

Because somebody built a house with drug proceeds doesn’t mean we should vote in a drug baron as president
Somebody that drug have rendered almost useless
God forbid

Tinubu can never be president,know this and know peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Arthur Eze's Comments, Anambra People Hold March For Peter Obi / Senator Abiola Ajimobi Emerges Acn Governorship Flagbearer In Oyo State / Tinubu Richer Than Bill Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.