Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 07:34 AM

Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) (36130 Views)

Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos) / UNN Student Stabs His Roommate After Watching Episode 3 Of Game Of Thrones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Franzinni: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
FTC page2.... I mean that has to count for something now .... Guys?! undecided
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
Na bad news full this country since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by scait(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2022
God's time to subscribe to a life time in jail grin

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Onyi90(m): 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
Lingering issues, this last fracas just escalated the anger within

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Henrikjay:

But do you know that Broke, Low life GIRLS are worse ... Those one's re Assassins ...they are so desperate and kills with pleasure
na lie baba

Broke guys are worse forget it

Why do we have more male indulging into crime?

You can easily see women as full time house wife despite not having a rich husband and they seems contented though not all

Guys both young and old want to have the world at their finger tips

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by BarrElChapo(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Welcome to spending the rest of your life in prison grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by izibili44: 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2022
Why Dem go close him face now. Show is the stupid guy
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by lereinter(m): 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
uchaymart:
This is why sometimes I prefer the Northerners way of "judgement".
He who k?lls, is not worthy to be alive.

If it were to be in the north, he would have been stone to d£@th

So why have bandits, bokoharam, iswap given pardon

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Jpblessed(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Tega,should also be questioned, in this case, he is an accomplice.
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by DSC7: 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nawaoooo sad shocked

People just dey para anyhow these days all because of APC bad government...
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by sircatherine45(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
IGBO People. Hmmm, I shake my correct Head.

be very careful of what you say.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by faceLAGOS: 7:58pm On Dec 16, 2022
Even as a guy, I dey avoid most naija guys.

Apc and buhari don dambaru their head.

Dem still come add kolorado, shayo, tramadol & co join with no glimpse of hope in sight.

I seriously avoid them.

Though, me sef be street/ghetto guy.

I’m hopefully trying to find a way out of the ghetto while some are destined to rot their.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Odumoye(m): 8:00pm On Dec 16, 2022
is so talented in covering bad news. Only God knows the last time wey Dem don give am good news.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Richie77: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Nigerians are angry

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by webizone(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
Broke guys are the most dangerous people living on earth. Imagine killing someone because of ordinary #300.
This is why I avoid broke men like a plague in this country.

I am a broke guy and I support you in this. I am also your 7th like. The thing is because Nigeria is the way it is, many guys are broke and many Nigerians like it the way it is. So know that you should either leave the country to help your ministry. I just hope that you are not very beautiful so that I don't miss you so much. With love.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by webizone(m): 8:02pm On Dec 16, 2022
faceLAGOS:
Even as a guy, I dey avoid most naija guys.

Apc and buhari don dambaru their head.

Dem still come add kolorado, shayo, tramadol & co join with no glimpse of hope in sight.

I seriously avoid them.

Though, me sef be street/ghetto guy.

I’m hopefully trying to find a way out of the ghetto while some are destined to rot their.

grin

Exactly.
@Jennyclay hope you understand now.

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by webizone(m): 8:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
Richie77:
Nigerians are angry

Well, they are not angry enough. Just against easy targets.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Goodman247: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
How can a friend give bottle to someone to stab his room mate, he suppose to hold and separate them, chai, see what anger has caused

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Realists(m): 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2022
worldTina:
Why is his face closed,he should face the law .

What arrant nonsense

The religion of love have done it again.
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 8:06pm On Dec 16, 2022
Odumoye:
is so talented in covering bad news. Only God knows the last time wey Dem don give am good news.

MAN MUST CHOP Food, My Brother.

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Scarletjr(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Frustration
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by RestructureNig4: 8:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
shortIGBOman:
Hausa People. Hmmm, I shake my correct Head.

He's a Fulani man as the average Fulani man go around with dagger and Fulani ethnic group have been declared as 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by FireUpNow(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2022
Just for 300 naira? Village people don pick his call. Christmas in prison sure for am

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Tinubumyman: 8:15pm On Dec 16, 2022
Collection of NEPA Bill idon commot my hand patapat and forever
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by abobote: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Too bad
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Bigchristo: 8:17pm On Dec 16, 2022
post=119201196:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/delta-man-kills-friend-over-n300-electricity-bill/
Some kind of news that usually comes from Delta state left me wondered if our people do bring up their children well like old days, how on earth will he stab his friend and roommate to death just because of 300 naira? Sachet water money tue na poverty dey worry una

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:21pm On Dec 16, 2022
Stay away from thugs and people with anger issues

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2022
post=119201196:

Source: https://tribuneonlineng.com/delta-man-kills-friend-over-n300-electricity-bill/
Deltans and Ijaws are only known for vawulence, pls having Dem as boyfriend or girlfriend is a risk. Na thier mind strong, na Dem stingy, na Dem selfish, na Dem wicked and lazy. Am talking from experience.
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Chiboy419: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
eliyke:
Oga go blame devil nw,bt dis ur wrk no different 4rm mortuary attendance ooo,abi u dey sell coffin?

Comrade off that mic angry
Re: Man Stabs His Roommate To Death Over N300 Electricity Bill In Delta (Photo) by Spicycat(f): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2022
uchaymart:
This is why sometimes I prefer the Northerners way of "judgement".
He who k?lls, is not worthy to be alive.

If it were to be in the north, he would have been stone to d£@th

But It's the south that do jungle justice the most on virtually all criminal and murderers or are you talking about North Korea? undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"North Korea Hacking Banks In Nigeria, 17 Others To Fund Nuclear Programme" / Two Ritualists Caught In Akoko, Ondo While Trying To Kill Woman. Photos / Woman Survives An Alfa's Attempt To Butcher Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.