Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,126 members, 7,922,748 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:20 PM

The Story Of True Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Story Of True Love. (870 Views)

Is This A Sign Of True Love Or Infinite Stupidity ( PHOTO ) / Differences Between True Love And Fake Love / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of True Love. by xcalzy(m): 1:48am On Aug 31, 2011
What's dis true love we seek? Is it a game,a mood or a fantasy. Some feel it exists while to many,its a mere fantasy. True love is not sumtin dat dies,it never dies! From the name 'TRUE',we shud picture how legit it is. So many people just get it all wrong.

Are we goin2 fall in love with the girl sitting next to us, or dat cute guy standing by the road side. Are we goin2 pretend we love him/her because he/she said 'I love you' first. No! True love requires acceptance. It doesn't have limit. It lasts forever- its permanent.

Due to pressure,we tend to "fall in love" with the wrong dude or chick. Due to looks,we assume we r madly n love with such person. Due to body structure and creativity, "we indeed lust" to be/hooked up with such individual. We claim we love such person. True love is deep inside. You don't just fall in love in few seconds- it develops. It stains den spread all over thereby possessing d soul. THAT'S WHEN WE CAN SAY WE'RE IN LOVE.

So many are compelled into diverse relationships cos of dire need of someone to hold on to,somebody to call our own. Dis all tends to lead to future breakups.( Just like hiccups, most relationship shakes ).

Personally,I've encountered several girls,had conversation with them. Even some, "I fell in love" with them. The point is, no matter how hard I claimed I loved them, it all dawned on me dat I 'lust' dem.[It wasn't true love]. Maybe I fell for their charming eyes,beauty,shape,smile or character. True love doesn't see all these;it sees what others don't see. It sees beyond!

I vividly remember my first relationship ever. It started well,worked perfectly but along the line,for little or no reason, we broke up. Dat was wen I concluded! ** After all those years of loneliness,anger,hatred and boredom in high school without a girlfriend. Finally got one which only lasted for two months** That's definitely not True Love.

I've a girl in my life now. A girl I tend to admire always. A girl I will never forget. Its been a dream dat one day we'll be together as ONE. I also remember my past,when I shyly approached her spilling my 'undying love' to her. She took it cool with less attention. Once in a while I still wonder ow I managed to fall in love again after all my past encounters with diverse girls,after all 'fake love' I had in d past. Anyway,truth is, dis particular girl came with a difference. There's sumtin about her I can never let go, come rain, come shine!

True love is all about acceptance. You must always be ready to accept d person wholeheartedly. **I ve accepted dis girl d way she is**, unlike oda girls. I've been captured by love. Sometimes I pray its not true but it is. I can't deny it anymore.

We humans are fallible,dat is capable of making mistakes unlike God who is infallible[ can never make a mistake]. We r not perfect so we just ve to endure one another. God is love, Love is God. So we should first seek true love with Him before we seek love with man. Thanks!

Re: The Story Of True Love. by emofine(f): 3:03am On Aug 31, 2011
Beautiful smiley

1 Like

Re: The Story Of True Love. by mashnino(m): 3:39am On Aug 31, 2011
*YAWNS*

all you are saying is something that we ve all encountered one way or the other, the only thing you did was just to write your own, all the same thanx sha,

wink
Re: The Story Of True Love. by Pweety4me(f): 3:56am On Aug 31, 2011
xcalzy:

What's dis true love we seek? Is it a game,a mood or a fantasy. Some feel it exists while to many,its a mere fantasy. True love is not sumtin dat dies,it never dies! From the name 'TRUE',we shud picture how legit it is. So many people just get it all wrong.

Are we goin2 fall in love with the girl sitting next to us, or dat cute guy standing by the road side. Are we goin2 pretend we love him/her because he/she said 'I love you' first. No! True love requires acceptance. It doesn't have limit. It lasts forever- its permanent.

Due to pressure,we tend to "fall in love" with the wrong dude or chick. Due to looks,we assume we r madly n love with such person. Due to body structure and creativity, "we indeed lust" to be/hooked up with such individual. We claim we love such person. True love is deep inside. You don't just fall in love in few seconds- it develops. It stains den spread all over thereby possessing d soul. THAT'S WHEN WE CAN SAY WE'RE IN LOVE.

So many are compelled into diverse relationships cos of dire need of someone to hold on to,somebody to call our own. Dis all tends to lead to future breakups.( Just like hiccups, most relationship shakes ).

Personally,I've encountered several girls,had conversation with them. Even some, "I fell in love" with them. The point is, no matter how hard I claimed I loved them, it all dawned on me dat I 'lust' dem.[It wasn't true love]. Maybe I fell for their charming eyes,beauty,shape,smile or character. True love doesn't see all these;it sees what others don't see. It sees beyond!

I vividly remember my first relationship ever. It started well,worked perfectly but along the line,for little or no reason, we broke up. Dat was wen I concluded! ** After all those years of loneliness,anger,hatred and boredom in high school without a girlfriend. Finally got one which only lasted for two months** That's definitely not True Love.

Correct gist. . .but y u come spoil am with. . .
Re: The Story Of True Love. by femifamous: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2011
That's True
Re: The Story Of True Love. by xcalzy(m): 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2011
Thanks y'all

@Pweety4me, Spoil am with wat

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me Please! Should We Still Go Out Together? / My Guy, She Is Your Girlfriend Only When She Is With You / Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married To Long-time Girlfriend At Surprise Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.