Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,861 members, 7,915,474 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 02:35 AM

Big wealth Biography - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Big wealth Biography (915 Views)

See Top 10 Successful Nigerian Women That Made Genuine Wealth / Learn The Secret Of Wealth ( Be An Importpreneur ) / Bankers/Ex-bankers In The House, A Newbie Needs Your Wealth Of Knowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big wealth Biography by Talktalktoday: 3:53pm On Dec 16, 2022
Big wealth or wealth currency is a multi millionaire entrepreneur who end up into Agric business as a stock trader (ram mogul ) which has made him so much fortune he owns one of the biggest sheep factory in Abuja he his the CEO of bigwealthstockcompany he is currently topping the list among the biggest sheep farmers in Nigeria . the fast rising young multi millionaire is into commercial modern sheep farming with over 600 ram capacity and he his the youngest biggest sheep farmer in Nigeria who deals on large supply of rams and importation of foreign rams to his sheep factory is farm wort over 480m and still growing he makes so much money every big festival due to his large capacity of stocking rams and sheep to stock trade for big festival ..
bigwealth or wealth currency was born March 7th 2000. He’s also a native of Abia State Nigeria
The young enterprising guy philanthropist who loves extending his generosity to his followers has made him so much fame on TikTok and instagram with over 1m plus followers on TikTok as of this time
People know Bigwealth ask the king of show off and his type of luxury lifestyle has made him a lot of fanbase which is based on money he has attracted lots of followers to his social media handle mostly his TikTok account

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Advertise Free On Sellfast.ng / I Need Ur Advice B4 I Do Something Funny / Computer Engr.(should I Study It At School Or Am I To Learn It From A Pro)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.