Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,159 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:13 AM

Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter (1570 Views)

Peter Obi's Supporter Displays Gun, Threatens Whoever Votes Tinubu, Atiku / Peter Obi's Supporter Rocks 'Peter Obi' Haircut (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by MadamExcellency: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

This is one of the tragedies of the Nigerian nation. When others call us a fantastically corrupt country this is one of the reasons.
He was caught red-handed, and couldn't give a reasonable answer as to why he was carrying around 250 million in cash.
Couldn't show us the contractor who was asking for cash rather than other means of payment from the government.
He got away is not the same as not guilty.
Lastly, tell your father to get lost.

Who caught him red-handed? And where are the evidence of money laundering? Just because a political jobber is regurgitating unverified allegations makes it worth addressing.

And you think it's your job to take up such a case and not EFCC?

Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ekwerenmadu and recently former Governor Obiano have files in court with EFCC but none ever exist on Peter Obi.

Could it be that the authorities know something you don't know? Stop fooling yourself and begone with the political format they gave you in your WhatsApp group of corrupt dependent persons. Those talking point remain unverified and unsubstantiated allegations.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by ElSudani: 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Who caught him red-handed? And where are the evidence of money laundering? Just because a political jobber is regurgitating unverified allegations makes it worth addressing.

And you think it's your job to take up such a case and not EFCC?

Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzor Kalu, Ekwerenmadu and recently former Governor Obiano have files in court with EFCC but none ever exist on Peter Obi.

Could it be that the authorities know something you don't know? Stop fooling yourself and begone with the political format they gave you in your WhatsApp group of corrupt dependent persons. Those talking point remain unverified and unsubstantiated allegations.

Unsubstantiated indeed. This is not one of your ridiculous fabrications. The police in Lagos was involved. If you really care, perhaps you can start your investigations from there.
Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by 07kjb: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2022
Obi will clear every enlightened STATE IN NIGERIA bro

Free and fair ELECTION Obi will win LAGOS AND ABUJA HANDS DOWN,EDO, PORTHARCOURT, EASTERN STATES

EVERY SENSIBLE PERSON MUST HAVE A REASON TO VOTE FOR PETER OBI

3 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by Nobody: 8:38pm On Dec 16, 2022
You're coming late to the party.
Sane and intelligent minds all support Peter Obi, we have conducted surveys upon surveys in all 6 geopolitical zones of Nigeria.
Unfortunately, the very few that support Atiku are the downtrodden and never-do-wells. Just forget about tinubu, he's not in the race and the hatred for him by the public is unimaginable.
We have move passed this stage, go get your PVC please.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by MadamExcellency: 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2022
ElSudani:

Unsubstantiated indeed. This is not one of your ridiculous fabrications. The police in Lagos were involved. If you care, perhaps you can start your investigations from there.

Then stop constituting a nuisance if the police are involved. Why not wait until the law enforcement agencies conclude the investigation or at least make preliminary findings and address the allegations?

1 Like

Re: Why I Am Now A Peter Obi Supporter by ElSudani: 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Then stop constituting a nuisance if the police are involved. Why not wait until the law enforcement agencies conclude the investigation or at least make preliminary findings and address the allegations?

He did it under the cloak of immunity. You appear to be the nuisance here contouring yourself out of shape to defend the indefensible.
Why can't you be honest for once in your life. What was 350 naira cash doing in Obi's convoy? This is the question you, your candidate and the other zombidients are struggling to answer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal Is The Biggest Joke Of The Century / Breaking.....obi Wins In Aso Rock Polling Unit / BREAKING NEWS☆ Igbo Dominated Market In Maiduguri Known As Monday Market Burnt D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.