Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,791 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? (404 Views)

How Much Did You Save This Year.. 2023 / How Much Did You Lose Trying To Return The Old Naira Notes To Banks? / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? by greatefa1011(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
I went to driver's licence Office FRSC. I was asked to pay Nineteen thousand naira (19,000.00) which I did. Three days later I came back for data capturing with the slip I was issued. On getting to the office data capturing desk, the Road safety man on the desk demand for an extra two thousand naira from me. Within me, I was like the level of decay in corruption in this office is getting out of hand.
The stipulated official amount for five years driver's licence renewal is fifteen thousand four hundred and fifty naira (15,450.00). All this other charges does government approved of it or this may be side business why this guy fight to remain in this office for long? Honestly, am angry.
From my observation, there is need for job rotation, transfer and other checks to reduce all these stylish soliciting and extortion on the parts of some of this workers.
Re: DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? by degamonn: 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2022
You apply and pay for renewals online without having to go through the process you went through. After payment online, all you have to do is to choose the branch closest to you for collection after 2weeks.
Next time, don't go to their office for renewal again.
Re: DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? by ontolegit(m): 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2022
Website to apply?
[
quote author=degamonn post=119204333]You apply and pay for renewals online without having to go through the process you went through. After payment online, all you have to do is to choose the branch closest to you for collection after 2weeks.
Next time, don't go to their office for renewal again. [/quote]
Re: DRIVER'S LICENCE RENEWAL Share Your Experience,how Much Did You Spend? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
degamonn:
You apply and pay for renewals online without having to go through the process you went through. After payment online, all you have to do is to choose the branch closest to you for collection after 2weeks.
Next time, don't go to their office for renewal again.
You think it is easy.If you wan follow due process them go frustrate you.Na their (bribe) way easy pass.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nfts Changed My Financial Life / Become A Software Company CEO Today! / Top 5 Grocery Delivery Apps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.