Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,713 members, 7,930,443 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad (47820 Views)

I Will Marry Destiny Etiko If She’s Truly A Virgin – Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Desmondkk123: 6:43am On Dec 17, 2022
E curtain nor good, but e Bleep u for one year Plus, who u wan decieve,abeg ehhh,
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Farfalla(f): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2022
This woman again! undecided

After twerking for that polygamous king, twerking against her walls and her bed, I wonder what she'll do next. lipsrsealed
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 6:47am On Dec 17, 2022
mmadu4:
believe it or not . i have had ANAL sex with blessing back in 2009 in Owerri . ocean eleven night club back in the day . she is a hoe

Typical Owerri girl, masters of prostitutiin, they make bad wives and terrible mothers.

They are the reason many parents don't give out their wards as maids or care givers, because they re evil.

I believe what is happening in Imo state is Gods retribution for their cumulative past atrocities. Imo state is after all the modern day Sodom and Gomorrah.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by BRATISLAVA: 6:58am On Dec 17, 2022
Farfalla:
This woman again! undecided

After twerking for that polygamous king, twerking against her walls and her bed, I wonder what she'll do next. lipsrsealed

Lol.

You guys should allow her to enjoy herself.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Farfalla(f): 7:05am On Dec 17, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

You guys should allow her to enjoy herself.

I will Bratis. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by kunle75(m): 7:25am On Dec 17, 2022
stabilizer:
Stinking pussy

I heard a story long time ago about how this lady was shipped to a particular big man in Lagos as runs but the man end up sending her away complaining of her unhygienic under part and body odor,lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by izubext007: 7:43am On Dec 17, 2022
Nigeria actress are mostly harlot .
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Basiljoe: 7:47am On Dec 17, 2022
Me? Waste my data because of an idiot?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by stabilizer: 7:49am On Dec 17, 2022
kunle75:

I heard a story long time ago about how this lady was shipped to a particular big man in Lagos as runs but the man end up sending her away complaining of her unhygienic under part and body odor,lol grin grin grin grin

For real?
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by solufemiwa(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2022
So innah still dey use naija passport. Later innah go criticize am say naija nah worst place on earth. That same passport as ended poverty in many of Nigerians including yeyebrities. I love my country
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by VULCAN(m): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2022
Low IQ people.

You hate Igbos and call them Tribalistic yet when one speaks Yoruba you despise her and say her type will vote for Peter Obi?

Whoever paid for the little education you have wasted their funds.

It will have been better to use that money to rear pigs than to educate a bigot like yourself

stuffs2002:
See how an Nkechi is speaking Yoruba so fluently.

These are the type that will come online claiming to be Yorubas supporting Peter Obi
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by tyinfinity: 8:25am On Dec 17, 2022
I prefer this lady to OSU peter or bitter gringori obituary.Any of his mortuary attendants is free to type nonsense
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Dshocker(m): 9:34am On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Aunty rest naa. Leave this man. Except he duped you. And the two of you look like people deliberately giving out headlines to bloggers to get fame or catch cruise. Cos una matter don stale. There is a way to fight a man than ranting online. Just go to Ijebu-Igbo with his name, mother's name and picture.
You can even make him to be deported from abroad, smelling, peeing on the body, die of penury or just make him to be disgracing himself.
Aunty Nkechi, stop all these rant like say you be Putin. Follow who know road to Volence Headquarters and get your pound of flesh!

As small as you are, you don dey go babalawo house.

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by CaptainFM1: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2022
This is why I don't envy many wey dey Obodo oyinbo. They have this ego thinking they are better than those in Nigeria whilst living as a fourth class citizens abroad. Their best life is on social media, posting pictures from Times square and city centres.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2022
Dshocker:

As small as you are, you don dey go babalawo house.
I just gave an advise.
I m as gentle as a dove.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Dshocker(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:

I just gave an advise.
I m as gentle as a dove.

For you to give an advice, means you are capable of going there or have been going there.

Because human beings generally gives recommendations to what they have trust on.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Whoknowsme: 10:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Pells1:
Nigerian girls very bitter like alomo that's why it's good to use and dump them like used cd
They don't deserve love
Very bitter set of hags undecided lipsrsealed
Fake ass is a norm to them
I spit on these generation Naija girls
There are still some good ones out there, it's just that they know better how to handle issues privately and be reserved without flooding the internet just like this attention seeker and her ex.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by DNP2020: 11:26am On Dec 17, 2022
This kind of gun ho aggressiveness is the reason black women are the least desirable women of all races in the world. Always angry and violent. Disgusting.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 17, 2022
Dshocker:

For you to give an advice, means you are capable of going there or have been going there.

Because human beings generally gives recommendations to what they have trust on.
Lol. I only gave an advise. Let's just say some people deserve some things if we choose to handle them based on how much they hurt us
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by deebrownneymar: 12:22pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Popular Nollywood Actress, Nkechi, has called out her ex on a passport issue, shaming him with the curtain he used in his apartment abroad while showing her own well furnished apartment as she rants on and on.

Please watch and listen to her rantings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q51sW7RiLk

See runs girl ooo lmao
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by EdiskyHarry: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2022
I use to think this lady was sensible person.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Damseldammie(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2022
.... but what’s the problem with this babe now❓
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by sweetgala(m): 1:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Popular Nollywood Actress, Nkechi, has called out her ex on a passport issue, shaming him with the curtain he used in his apartment abroad while showing her own well furnished apartment as she rants on and on.

UK passport ! Where she want find am.

No be Canada be UK ooh, awon ti queen no dey give citizenship like Canada
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
sweetgala:

UK passport ! Where she want find am.

No be Canada be UK ooh, awon ti queen no dey give citizenship like Canada

Abi? All is just for show off.

Bros please subscribe to my channel.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by drmuri(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2022
mmadu4:
believe it or not . i have had ANAL sex with blessing back in 2009 in Owerri . ocean eleven night club back in the day . she is a hoe
Wao
This is serious!
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by jojothaiv(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2022
inoki247:
Who dey move all this jargons to frontpage.....

The mods needs to be sentenced to life imprisonment.....
Life imprisonment ke?

Make the weyrey face firing squad, make dem put am for hin body
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by ogwumgbe: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Jman06:
Before you take any man to any native doctor, make sure you know his spiritual background very well. Some of us in this world are LIVING DEITIES. You could end up burning your hands in your futile attempts to hurt someone spiritually. Just some words of advice.

Sound advice to some ignorant niggers: not all that walk around the earth are humans

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by obowunmi(m): 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
Aunty rest naa. Leave this man. Except he duped you. And the two of you look like people deliberately giving out headlines to bloggers to get fame or catch cruise. Cos una matter don stale. There is a way to fight a man than ranting online. Just go to Ijebu-Igbo with his name, mother's name and picture.
You can even make him to be deported from abroad, smelling, peeing on the body, die of penury or just make him to be disgracing himself.
Aunty Nkechi, stop all these rant like say you be Putin. Follow who know road to Volence Headquarters and get your pound of flesh!

Love this grin grin grin
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by shineeye1: 7:43pm On Dec 17, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Lousy Noisy Sluts everywhere you turn. They will ever get attracted to their kind. Until and unless they reinvent themselves, their rat race continues...
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by shiwex: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2022
That his house in peckham go buy that three of your house for Niger.
Re: Nkechi Blessing Shames Her Ex, Opeyemi Falegan's Apartment Abroad by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Bump

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures From The Burial Of Mr Ibu (John Okafor) / DJ Cuppy Receives Rolls Royce On Her Fake Birthday / Mercy Chinwo And Pastor Blessed Uzochikwa's Court Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.