Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,192 members, 7,887,457 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Financial Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Financial Help (377 Views)

Nobody Has The Right 2 Attack Me 4 Seeking Financial Help Online / Please Advise, Is It Ok For My Wife To Seek Financial Help From Her Ex Boyfriend / What Is The Extent Of Financial Help You Can Offer A Platonic Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Financial Help by anuoluwapogabri: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello everyone on nairaland, please I kindly need your help, my dad has been really sick for the past 1 year, he has been suffering from leukemia, if they administer blood to him, the blood dries up. Now his health got worse this evening and he has been rushed to the hospital, he needs 4 bags of blood, but we are out of money and we can't afford to buy the 4 bags of blood, please anything is acceptable. Here's my account number
Zuriatu afegbua. UBA bank

1 Share

Re: Financial Help by kestolove95(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2022
Wia u go see this man snap nitori oloun?
Re: Financial Help by anuoluwapogabri: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2022
kestolove95:
Wia u go see this man snap nitori oloun?
You are mad, this is my father you are talking about, if you don't want to help get out, he is currently in the hospital receiving oxygen
Re: Financial Help by kestolove95(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2022
anuoluwapogabri:

You are mad, this is my father you are talking about, if you don't want to help get out, he is currently in the hospital receiving oxygen
but why b say scammers dey easily vex? Small tin na to dey insult.... Sorry o
Re: Financial Help by MufasaLion: 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2022
4 "bags" of blood? Your moniker and the details of the bank account you gave shows you are not smart!

Amateur fraudster.
Re: Financial Help by anuoluwapogabri: 9:04pm On Dec 16, 2022
kestolove95:
but why b say scammers dey easily vex? Small tin na to dey insult.... Sorry o
I don't even have your time, if you don't want to help, am not forcing you but don't you dare say a word against me cause my dad is in there battling for his life but they won't treat him because we haven't even deposited anything
Re: Financial Help by anuoluwapogabri: 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:
4 "bags" of blood? Your moniker and the details of the bank account you gave shows you are not smart!

Amateur fraudster.
You know what, I don't blame you, I don't even know if you have a family or a loved one cause if you do, you will know how it feels to see your loved one battling for his or her life. I am not forcing you to help just pass your own way please
Re: Financial Help by MufasaLion: 9:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
anuoluwapogabri:

You know what, I don't blame you, I don't even know if you have a family or a loved one cause if you do, you will know how it feels to see your loved one battling for his or her life. I am not forcing you to help just pass your own way please

Then go and meet your family members!
Re: Financial Help by anuoluwapogabri: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2022
MufasaLion:

Then go and meet your family members!
if you know you can't help please just leave me I don't need anyone to judge me, you think if we were able to raise all the money I would be here replying to your rubbish? Why do you think am online? They couldn't afford to pay for the blood and also the admission

(1) (Reply)

Shd A Christian Lady Be Dating A Muslim Man? / Valentine's Day / Open Letter To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.