Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,497 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Export Biz Wahala - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Export Biz Wahala (190 Views)

Fridaydumps.biz Dumps With Pin Shop 2021 - Best Dumps Shop Online - Buy Dumps / Cocoa Powder Export (FREE Pdf) / HITI Photo Printers Wireless & Wifi For Small Business & Big Photo Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Biz Wahala by Onewazobia(m): 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2022
Good day fam.
Please I need advice from experience fellows in the house.
I'm making plans to start export business (agro-products such as Soya beans, Gerlic, Ginger, Dried Shrimp, tiger but etc) within the first quarter of next year. Although, still waiting for the approval of my business name registration with CAC and perfecting other modalities.
Effort are ongoing in securing potential buyers ( wholesale merchants) via friends (on and off line). Below are my enquiries;
1. Recommendations/advice on further steps to take, materials to study, certification or registration to make aside the CAC

2. What should I expect?

3. Possible risk and preventive measures

4. Packaging and tariffs

5. Haulage and shipping

6. financial transactions

7. Other inputs not itemized here will be well appreciated

Thanks and I hope nairaland will be of help in realizing my dream in the year 2023
Re: Export Biz Wahala by Maxpro121: 11:10pm On Dec 16, 2022
Onewazobia:
Good day fam.
Please I need advice from experience fellows in the house.
I'm making plans to start export business (agro-products such as Soya beans, Gerlic, Ginger, Dried Shrimp, tiger but etc) within the first quarter of next year. Although, still waiting for the approval of my business name registration with CAC and perfecting other modalities.
Effort are ongoing in securing potential buyers ( wholesale merchants) via friends (on and off line). Below are my enquiries;
1. Recommendations/advice on further steps to take, materials to study, certification or registration to make aside the CAC

2. What should I expect?

3. Possible risk and preventive measures

4. Packaging and tariffs

5. Haulage and shipping

6. financial transactions

7. Other inputs not itemized here will be well appreciated

Thanks and I hope nairaland will be of help in realizing my drew in the year 2023

Me just passing, hope u get help u desire but nairaland hmmm
Re: Export Biz Wahala by Onewazobia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Mob please help push to front page
Re: Export Biz Wahala by Redman44(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2022
We need this thread to be pushed to the front page of nairaland. This is when many nairalanders and visitors to the site will be able to come across it and comment on it.

Try and see if you can sell your products on Alibaba.com.

We need our own b2b websites. At least two of them in Nigeria. It will be hardwork though smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.

(1) (Reply)

4 Effective Methods To Cash App Direct Deposit / Top List Of Interior Designers In Gurgaon / BREAKING NEWS Pele, King Of 'beautiful Game,' Dies Aged 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.