Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,222 members, 7,907,332 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:26 AM

Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad (1226 Views)

Getting International Passport In Less Than Two Weeks() / Getting International Passport In Nigeria / Life in Beijing As an International Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by Fulani14: 9:52pm On Dec 16, 2022
Hello everyone, welcome,
I have been given admission to the university of Manitoba under the advanced direct entry program, which is a 3yr program. I have applied for Mpower financing before realizing that they only fund for 2yrs before graduation or masters.
Pls does anyone know if they fund undergraduates like in my case? They are asking me to provide some documents and all that! I just need guidance on this and what to expect
Pls its urgent...
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by PopeClems666: 5:59am On Dec 17, 2022
Did you secure the admission before applying for the loan?
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by chithec(f): 11:41am On Dec 17, 2022
Fulani14:
Hello everyone, welcome,
I have been given admission to the university of Manitoba under the advanced direct entry program, which is a 3yr program. I have applied for Mpower financing before realizing that they only fund for 2yrs before graduation or masters.
Pls does anyone know if they fund undergraduates like in my case? They are asking me to provide some documents and all that! I just need guidance on this and what to expect
Pls its urgent...

Yes they provide for undergraduates too
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by Fulani14: 12:13pm On Dec 17, 2022
Yes I did
PopeClems666:
Did you secure the admission before applying for the loan?
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by Fulani14: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2022
The issue now is I want to know if they can fund me for the three years or even if its just for two out of the three years. I need it to support my finance
chithec:

Yes they provide for undergraduates too
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by fizcoo20(m): 11:09am On Dec 25, 2022
Plz, how do u apply via d mpower financing.

How long will it take to be considered.

What are d requirements.

Just gain admission for masters.
Re: Getting International Student Loan To Study Abroad by Divinehenrich(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
I am also interested in mpower financing for study abroad. How can I go about it

(1) (Reply)

This STATISTIC Proves That JAPA Is Not A Uniquely Nigerian Phenomenon / Can I Relocate From Nigeria With 3m / Holiday Accommodation In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.