Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,488 members, 7,914,265 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 09:23 PM

Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? (560 Views)

What Does It Cost To Study Medicine In A Federal University Nowadays? / Why The IGBO Language is Particularly Hard To Learn / 15 Animals That Are So Rare, It’s Hard To Imagine They’re Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by derecho(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2022
Just wondering
Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by sarkinbauchi: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
derecho:
Just wondering

Northerners are all switching to Kwankwaso now. He is doing serious deep grassroot campaigns in the North.

The only problem is that he's support base in the South is weak. Peter Obi has more Southern support than any other candidate.

If they're wise, Obi and Kwankwaso need to work together.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by Roboto11: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Northerners are all switching to Kwankwaso now. He is doing serious deep grassroot campaigns in the North.

The only problem is that he's support base in the South is weak. Peter Obi has more Southern support than any other candidate.

If they're wise, Obi and Kwankwaso need to work together.

grin

Wuruwuru to no answer.

Tinubu would be your president.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by sarkinbauchi: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:

grin

Wuruwuru to no answer.

Tinubu would be your president.

I don't have any business with your opinion. What I know is that Kwankwaso is leading here in the North where I am. Before elections, most people here will ditch Atiku. We are doing serious campaigns for Kwankwaso.

In the South, Obi is still more popular than your man Tinubu. No hard feelings
Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by Roboto11: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

I don't have any business with your opinion. What I know is that Kwankwaso is leading here in the North where I am. Before elections, most people will ditch Atiku. In the South, Obi is still more popular than your man Tinubu.

Who would likely win?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by sarkinbauchi: 7:22am On Dec 17, 2022
Roboto11:

Who would likely win?

Watch and see
Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by Roboto11: 7:23am On Dec 17, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

Watch and see

Ifeanyi, drop your jaundiced toga and live with reality.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by Britishpea: 8:30am On Dec 17, 2022
sarkinbauchi:

I don't have any business with your opinion. What I know is that Kwankwaso is leading here in the North where I am. Before elections, most people here will ditch Atiku. We are doing serious campaigns for Kwankwaso.

In the South, Obi is still more popular than your man Tinubu. No hard feelings

Obi popular than Tinubu in the south? You are cut out of reality. Obi followers are just noise makers. You will know by next year

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Becoming Hard To Sell Atiku Nowadays? by Karlifate: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
Because he's a bad market.

Bad market dey hard to sell now. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Get Cambridge IGCSE Certification And Earn N300K And Above! / Talented Fact Diary / 15 Rules About Money�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.