Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,948 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:20 PM

Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) (3626 Views)

Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video) / Dispatch Rider Who Ran Away With Company Motorcycle After Employment Arrested / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by ukaface(f): 8:27am On Dec 18, 2022
Nostring:
sharrap , b like u don do am bfr na y u dey adamant he chop am. undecided
who is this one?
Abeg get lost
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by Nostring: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2022
ukaface:
who is this one?
Abeg get lost
if I woze you with your pimple breast... U dey craze? undecided
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by ukaface(f): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2022
Nostring:
if I woze you with your pimple breast... U dey craze? undecided
see werey o
Come woze me na
Be like you knack head for ground
Werey say pimple breast, you don see pimple breast before, werey talking off point.
Comot for my mention oga
Dey your dey
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by Nostring: 8:44am On Dec 18, 2022
ukaface:
see werey o
Come woze me na
Be like you knack head for ground
Werey say pimple breast, you don see pimple breast before, werey talking off point.
Comot for my mention oga
Dey your dey
Mumu... E pain u huh, your peanut pimple breast na blessing in disguise tho.. u no need dey wear or buy bra... Ugly thing undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by ukaface(f): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2022
Nostring:
Mumu... E pain u huh, your peanut pimple breast na blessing in disguise tho.. u no need dey wear or buy bra... Ugly thing undecided
Ode wey Dey talk offpoint say e pain me, mtcheeeew. So for your mind now you think say I take you serious? Dey jonz o
Orangutan like you
Guy leave me alone, don’t you have something important to do this Sunday morning? Start by praying for sense, cos you obviously don’t. Have one
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by Nostring: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2022
ukaface:
Ode wey Dey talk offpoint say e pain me, mtcheeeew. So for your mind now you think say I take you serious? Dey jonz o
Orangutan like you
Guy leave me alone, don’t you have something important to do this Sunday morning? Start by praying for sense, cos you obviously don’t. Have one
hehehe lol evn Orangutans get better look than your bloodline . Also Let's start by praying for more fat on your blackboard chest... Evn the pic on your dp, no sign of bra.. ewu
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by Bvlgari: 8:26am On Dec 21, 2022
Make una take am easy...the 2 above
Re: Man Confronts Lekki Dispatch Rider Who Ate Part Of The Food He Ordered (pic/vid) by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:56pm On Dec 21, 2022
That’s bad but the receiver of the food the food should’ve been human enough to leave the food for him or give him money to get food to eat. Who knows tomorrow they say

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Intends To Start Viable Poultry Biz? Get FREE Practical Training Here... / See Photos: Youths Flog Pastor Mercilessly For Adultery With Church Members / Former Ugandan Imam Beaten To Death One Week After Converting To Christianity

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.