Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,266 members, 7,887,777 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:42 PM

Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu (19127 Views)

Atiku, Tambuwal, Others Visits Buhari At Daura Residence / Buhari At Campaign Rally For Bauchi South Senatorial Bye Election (More Photos) / Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:
This was the man. The late Musa Asake CAN Secretary General always wishing Buhari death but unfortunately he died before Buhari. So shall it be for those wishing Jagaban death.

Happy Birthday To Buhari.

Let the death,pains, hardship and sorrows ,corruption
of this APC administration come upon all APC supporters and their families, e.g like the clown am quoting.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Babastrong(m): 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
[quote author=GoooodHardDick post=119215721]There's absolutely nothing to know about the this failure.

Nigeria is a failed State under the lifeless One imposed to us by Tinubu 

I keep asking...On what grounds would APC want Nigerians to vote for the party come 2023?

Anyone campaigning for APC despite their bloody failure should be seen as an enemy of Nigeria! 

Nigeria says NO to old ancestors! Peter Obi is the best candidate we have now!!!![ The most gallant enemies of nigeria are those biafrans who want to impose Obi on nigerians. If we should consider age, where is OMOYELE SOWORE. we say no to biafra through the back door.]
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

Let the death,pains, hardship and sorrows ,corruption
of this APC administration come upon all APC supporters and their families, e.g like the clown am quoting.
This was the man. The late Musa Asake CAN Secretary General always wishing Buhari death but unfortunately he died before Buhari. So shall it be for those wishing Jagaban death.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by chikason22(m): 1:11pm On Dec 17, 2022
post=119215995:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD.

WE LOVE YOU TO THE MOON AND BACK
Always licking dry asss of people who have wrecked and are wrecking the country. What do hungry people do for a living again. Beg for crumbs. So unfortunate. Well I am not surprised because Nigeria problem is the people without conscience. Not the thieves they elect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by SmartPolician: 2:41pm On Dec 17, 2022
nairalander2020:
Dss are watching your comment say no more.

Are they that jobless?

She should go and fight Boko Haram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by olajohnson5(m): 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
In fact, I know more than 500 things about Buhari. But will unveil them after May 29 , 2023.
Shikari!
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 4:01pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

All supporters of APC and Buhari would die a far more painful and sorrowful death than Nigerians saw under this useless incompetent administration.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

All supporters of APC and Buhari would die a far more painful and sorrowful death than Nigerians saw under this useless incompetent administration.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more

Am not yet dead, myself and million others
Stop fooling yourself, the man died not because of his criticism of Buhari.

But what is sure, is that all you useless supporters of APC and Buhari would die and suffer a worst fate than all the ppl who lost their lives due to the incompetence of this administration.

Yours would be slow and painful

Clown.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2022
Villagemeat:
Who is your dad,your own dad is unknown. Stop calling someone dad. "dad' Go and sell rotten fish my friend. You are an idiot

grin grin grin

The fool is not proud of his biological father.

That's why Nigeria and Africa would remain 3rd world countries

When you have ppl like this clown that sing praises of useless and incompetent leaders
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more

Am not yet dead, myself and million others
Stop fooling yourself, the man died not because of his criticism of Buhari.

But what is sure, is that all you useless supporters of APC and Buhari would die and suffer a worst fate than all the ppl who lost their lives due to the incompetence of this administration.

Yours would be slow and painful

Clown.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

What I know ppl like you who support the Useless APC party and Buhari would die a slow and painful death more than the ones Nigerians have suffered under this useless and incompetent administration.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more .

Mental case.

What I know ppl like you who support the Useless APC party and Buhari would die a slow and painful death more than the ones Nigerians have suffered under this useless and incompetent administration.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 10:47pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 8:34am On Dec 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 10:47am On Dec 18, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 2:03pm On Dec 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Happy Belated Birthday To Buhari.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

What I know ppl like you who support the Useless APC party and Buhari would die a slow and painful death more than the ones Nigerians have suffered under this useless and incompetent administration
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more .

Mental case.

What I know ppl like you who support the Useless APC party and Buhari would die a slow and painful death more than the ones Nigerians have suffered under this useless and incompetent administration

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more .

Mental case.

Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by blueAgent(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2022
Latakia:

Cry more.

Your useless curse and threat no dey work.

Na by force to die?

Oko oko.
Re: Buhari At 80: 12 Things Nigerians Need To Know - Garba Shehu by Latakia(f): 6:48am On Dec 19, 2022
blueAgent:

Cry more.

Your useless curse and threat no dey work.

Na by force to die?

Oko oko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Adeleke, Aides Escape Air Crash - Leadership / Oseloka Obaze Gets Dragged For Saying That Obi Bought 400 SUVs For Igwes & Ezes / How States Squandered FG Bailout Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.